Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
    way less monkey?
    Monkey=Money.Just what i say every now an again.Its like saying dollhairs for dollars.
    Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 07-24-2011, 01:04 AM.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
      Definitely a chipped ecu would have been better imo. I guess thats if hes thinking of the resale value on the ecu if times are bad he can re-sell it even then he still would not get the most out of it.
      You cant just run a "chipped" ecu on a 5th gen
      Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 07-24-2011, 03:10 AM.

Comment

If you had an Accord it'd be a much comfier home... Just saying.

Comment

Why would a Accord be more comfortable..?

This would be a better investment

Comment

Civics are fuckin' tiny. I get cramped in them.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              How much was that, like $50? How long do you expect a knockoff turbo to last, and how do you think that is a good idea?

Is this real life?????
              Never mind that, where did he send the mail order turbo too?

Should have bought a Porsche house. That at least is the price of a real house.
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                You cant just run a "chipped" ecu on a 5th gen
                you mean a 7th gen?

Comment

Originally posted by CBro7 View Post
                  Civics are fuckin' tiny. I get cramped in them.
                  my 8th gen is as roomy as my CB but then again it's not a compact car or whatever class that the older gens were.

Comment

Seriously? You live in teh(blown/boosted) civic?

And your willing to make your mobile home stationary, just because someone talks a little smack to you here?

Jeeze Maple, Idk you... but it kinda seems your looking for sympathy where you are least likely to get it. And I kinda see why...
                    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

there's always a car that you find youself in love with every one has had one, mine was a ugly ass 01 tiburon, this car was slower than a cb and a wannabe 98 integra made by hyundai compared to maple's civic this car was shittier, and it cost me 7k when i paid it off
                      when i had it consider me ignorant but for me it was the best car (2005)

these cars are really one of the worst civics honda came up with, like the k20 on the ep3

wayne, if i can offer you any advice here is you're on deeeeep deeep water here
                      the more you post, the more people are going to find out really whats going on, you never want to tell your whole life to 17yrls, or 29yrlds who cant afford anything BUT the cb, describing yourself and making threads on all these problems that you have will make you look weak

i have problems too, but i refuse to make a thread on how i cant figure shit out, or how i have bad luck with the law
                      the only thing i get by doing that is getting called an idiot, irresponsible or dumb

i know a lot of you have been here for a while and most, like me consider this site as family but this is MAINLY a car forum, not a life advice forum
                      and what you're doing is telling a buch of strangers, the stupid descisions you made

the way you write defines how professional you make yourself look to others, also what you write, you need to do some re-arranging on your life bro and find the most cost-effective way to do things
                      im int the process of getting my car back after 2 years of (afm09), but am also married now, i cant just dump all the money i make on my car
                      good luck bro, see you at AFM
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                        my 8th gen is as roomy as my CB but then again it's not a compact car or whatever class that the older gens were.
                        I haven't been in many newer Civics. Seems like Toyota and Honda's tiny cars aren't so tiny anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by CBro7 View Post
                          I haven't been in many newer Civics. Seems like Toyota and Honda's tiny cars aren't so tiny anymore.
                          Yeah i think the Fit took over for the compact sized cars for Honda.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                            HEY! lol.

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                            it kinda seems your looking for sympathy where you are least likely to get it.
                            this.

imo if you're not in a financial position to toss a bunch of mods on a car and attempt a decent tune, then don't do it yet. by all means mod it a bit but DD it until you know it can be relied upon.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                              there's always a car that you find youself in love with every one has had one, mine was a ugly ass 01 tiburon, this car was slower than a cb and a wannabe 98 integra made by hyundai compared to maple's civic this car was shittier, and it cost me 7k when i paid it off

these cars are really one of the worst civics honda came up with, like the k20 on the ep3

the more you post, the more people are going to find out really whats going on, you never want to tell your whole life to 17yrls, or 29yrlds who cant afford anything BUT the cb, describing yourself and making threads on all these problems that you have will make you look weak

i have problems too, but i refuse to make a thread on how i cant figure shit out, or how i have bad luck with the law
                              the only thing i get by doing that is getting called an idiot, irresponsible or dumb

i know a lot of you have been here for a while and most, like me consider this site as family but this is MAINLY a car forum, not a life advice forum
                              and what you're doing is telling a buch of strangers, the stupid descisions you made

the way you write defines how professional you make yourself look to others, also what you write, you need to do some re-arranging on your life bro and find the most cost-effective way to do things
                              im int the process of getting my car back after 2 years of (afm09), but am also married now, i cant just dump all the money i make on my car
                              PR I realize you sympathize with the guy..but honestly..it's no different off the board.

Trust me.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post

bwuahahahaha worst post of the year. Cant afford anything else? or are to smart to go dumping money into a new piece of shit that is going to depreciate 50% right when I drive it off the lot?

Quit protecting him, atleast he is good at picking up fat chicks on craigslist.
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X