Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cb7 tuner's new front page! and lots more...NSFW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 tuner's new front page! and lots more...NSFW!!!

NSFW!!! (or anyone with a weak stomach haha)

EDIT: pics got deleted by photobucket, i guess they have a policy against fugly whores.

oh yes i did pee in her butt hole (in the shower meh) if only i coulda done it when she was on the bed, so she couldn't get up without pee dripping everywhere out of her anus.

I've got a whole crazy story to go with, dont worry. I'm just too tired right now to type it.

So here's a summary:

Whores, whores, whores. Lesbians admitting they want my dick. Being a drunken asshole at a stand up comedy gig at the neighborhood bar, making people laugh with witty come backs to lame ass jokes, getting asked to come on stage, saying ok but i want to sing a song. doing karaoke to some ridiculous 70's black women empowerment song that i cant remember, which was hilarious coming from the whitest mofo there.

Punching a guy in the face for calling one of the stand up comedian women a cunt when she cracked on him.

Being downtown with my friends and some guy going up behind my neighbors girlfriend and sticking his finger up under her skirt and into her butthole, like, totally got it right in the center, her turning around, smacking his phone out of his hands, my redneck neighbor walking up to the wrong guy talking shit to him; dude going "huh?", while the dude who did it was behind my friend. my friend getting punched in the back of the head and falling over into a puddle of water, me just laughing so hard i cant do anything to help, and the girls chasing the guy off with there shoes.

Getting stuck at a drug house because of stupid whores and drama. watching people destroy themselves. Getting all itchy and twitchy cuz I shouldn't be there. fleeing the drug house, dippin out on the whores, going home shaking from anxiety, eating a xanax on an empty stomach. loosing my phone, admitting I might be a little bi-curious to my redneck neighbors, earning the new nick name d-fag

fixing some whores acura legend when a coolant hose broke, for free, having her want to fuck me because im such a nice guy, and telling her she needs to loose a few dozen pounds before that will ever happen. (oh i have picture proof of the event occuring if you so dare to question.)

dropping 2 grand into my cummins turbo diesel for 18" rims and 35 inch mud-lovin tires, loosing all the pretty pictures i should be posting because they were on my phone. i think i know where it is.

making money, spending it all. being broke, in debt, still recovering from drug addiction, doing good, doing okay, getting laid, repeating.

All this and I've only went out and drank 3 times since my over the top party (which apparently i got decked in the face by some dude who didnt know me, or that it was my house, my redneck neighbors beating him senseless, which was why there was blood everywhere.)

living life, loving life, staying clean 98% of the time, and failing forwards the rest of the time. Always getting better, stronger, faster, harder.

im going to get some sleep, some idiot backed into my cb7 in storage and i think imma need a new door, it aint too bad though. made me mad all day, made me want to do drugs, but instead it made me take it out on the whores anus pictured above.

once again, i'm done with the partying for now, i barely go out anymore, but when I do the level of crazy is 10x more intense, my trouble magnet is like on steroids or something.
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 07-22-2011, 04:30 PM.
    ]

wow. Id light myself on fire if this was the new face of the forum. this bitch is fugly.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She is ridiculously hideous.

Good catch Dave!

You might as well go back to being a crackhead, your pulling skills have gone way down lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She is ridiculously hideous.

Good catch Dave!

You might as well go back to being a crackhead, your pulling skills have gone way down lol!
        i couldnt find any other whore willing to take the picture
        ]

Comment

I really did....

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
            i couldnt find any other whore willing to take the picture
            Ever wonder why?

Comment

whoa....thats one rough chick....
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I call foul on this chick!
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                  Punching a guy in the face for calling one of the stand up comedian women a cunt when she cracked on him.
                  Did you punch yourself in the face for calling girl after girl "whore" in your story?

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                  I really did....

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                  whoa....thats one rough chick....

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

MY EYES!!!!
                    MY FUCKING EYES!!!!

Change the sign and take that shit to a Mustang forum so your bedframe in the background is more fitting.

Comment

Wow...
                      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

are you sure that wasn't a dude

EDIT : ^ for you grammar noobs, thats past tense ^
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Pah I'm crazy but ummm yeah that stuff on the internet. No.

And isnt she already stripped???

So much for the boosted CB7 :'(

Comment

LOL this guy!

i'm not gonna lie. i'd pee on her to.
                            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

2 things.

First off I think she is hiding a dick behind her hand. You might wanna check on that bro.

And two did you bang her on top of your mustang? I see you have a collection of beds going on there on top of it? If so I hate Mustangs but I fell sorry for that one.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                              X