X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have what it takes...

To be a forum troll?

Before you flame! An explanation.

I am bored. I stay at home right now, cause meh bebe is small.

I have run out of productive things to do on the internet, so now I want to just kill time.

I have been thinking of becoming another forum's troll. Not the abusive kind, the funny/dumbass kind. (kinda like A=i? homes, but not quite THAT dumb)

So, I ask: Should I do it?

I could get banned, but I am talking about doing this on forums I wouldn't belong to otherwise...ones I don't give a shit about.

Unlike here. <3

What is the potential downside?

****I have no funkin clue how to post a poll. I clicked that shit, and nothing happened. Educate please.
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

try babygaga.com. the stories my wife tells me about, it sounds like the honda tuner of the child parenting sites

Comment

No it's stupid.

Read a book.

Comment

no you dont have what it takes, so just forget about it

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
          No it's stupid.

Read a book.
          Ive read everything I have...and I buy my books in thrift stores, and I haven't come across anything new.

But thanks for being positive!

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
            try babygaga.com. the stories my wife tells me about, it sounds like the honda tuner of the child parenting sites
            Ill look at it...but I am not a helicopter/overwrought parent. I do not enjoy talking about my children to people who don't care/are looking for a way to be competitive. (and there IS a such thing as competitive parenting)

Thanks for the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
              no you dont have what it takes, so just forget about it
              Your Face.

:P

Comment

you could always sign up for online classes; I'm learning how to do medical coding and billing. A lot of my classmates are adults working full time jobs or stay at home mothers looking to further their education. I complete my first degree program in January but decided to continue on for a Bachelors. The class schedule is really flexible too.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                  Your Face.

:P
                  proof hes right. <3

youre not douche enough to be a good troll.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

When I go back I will not be going back for a degree.
                    I will go for the hell of it. Besides, I watch a lot of the Berkley and Columbia online lectures. Trust me, education is already in the schedule.

Damn, are all of you so busy? No one understands my desire to mildly irritate people I don't care about?? Jeeze...

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak View Post
                        proof hes right. <3

youre not douche enough to be a good troll.
                        Damn....I hadn't considered my douche-less-ness, and the potential handicap that presents.
                        Good looking out.

Comment

Yes, anyone can be a troll.
                          I myself will occasionally find a VERY popular youtube video and TrollBomb the comment section.

But if you want to do this, its only fun for those videos that have comments pop up every second or so

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                          Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Originally posted by kaf_baa_seba'a View Post
                            Yes, anyone can be a troll.
                            I myself will occasionally find a VERY popular youtube video and TrollBomb the comment section.

But if you want to do this, its only fun for those videos that have comments pop up every second or so
                            Ah, that is even MORE meaningless than I had imagined. Very Niiice.

Comment

Why would i be positive?

Your that bored that your going to go troll the internet and let people think that your an asshole?

Why is it that people either A) dont give a fuck about their online personas or b) believe that the internet is fake and has no repercussions?

Everyone should strive to act on the net the way they do in real life.

Like i said, find a hobby.

Its stupid and immature for you to go annoy people on forums.

But then again, with some of your posts, im not surprised.

Comment

Working...
                              X