Originally posted by LadyG View Post
    (like literally, I have no a/c)
    icwudt.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
      Ralph, really? I piss you off that bad?

***edit, did you not understand that I don't want to troll HERE? I respect a lot of people here. I <3 this forum, I aint gonna troll yall!

***edit. Except Ralph. I'll troll JUST YOU Ralphie.
      Im not going to read all three pages because I don't care enough, but this thread alone is trolling. Go be useless somewhere else.

Comment

yes, this thread is trolling.

To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Because I am MetaIronic like that bisches.

*twists fingers*
          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

I read that you weren't going to troll here.

Let me put it in perspective.

I spend most of my intranetz timez on this forum.

Besides that its Facebook or browsing random music/movie/torrent/haxxor sites.

So i come on here to learn new things, get some laughs, and just lounge.

So even though your not trolling here, this thread has no direction except to turn into a flame fast or just waste bandwith.

I realize i tend to take things more serious then most people on here, not sure why, and i also have a short fuse and that is due to the military because i was not that way before lol.

My rants were more directed towards other forums.

Even though i won't be affected, my point was that i wouldn't condone doing it anywhere.

I just don't see the point.....id personally rather go read about musicians i like for the 1000th time, or about new phones coming out, or new cars or something but to go create useless threads to get a rise out of people....just doesn't appeal to me.

Guess the joke is on me eh?

Such is life.

Comment

Ralphie,
              Perhaps it is due to my own isolated situation right now that I am seeking to have interactions.
              At first absolutely, meaningful and educational interactions only. I have been very successful with that kind of interaction.
              But more commonly; I run into arrogant pricks that are looking for an argument regardless of logic. I have ceased to give a damn about educating the unwilling, and I desire a more effortless and meaningless interaction with the digital population. (naturally, this forum is excluded from that)
              I can take a lot from people online, I can be insulted directly, pissed off or offended, and let it roll off my back.
              But, sometimes I want to be the one to be offensive. To instigate.

Not here.

BUT while were on the subject, I have something to say.

The idea that I make a "pointless thread" and people get pissed at me for making the thread. Kinda frosts meh cookies.

I see threads in OT that ARE offensive/meaningless to me. I say nothing. WHY? because I can choose not to open the thread. All of yall that can't laugh at the premise of this thread should STFU and GTFO.
              I have contributed meaningfully to this site, and if I wanna make a OT thread, I can.
              /rant

Comment

Well i can't argue with that.

Sometimes it a pita though.

Ill see a thread and it won't automatically appear useless....ill hover and read some of the lines but it won't give it away.....so upon further inspection it is then that you see the thread is useless...but now im suck....do i hit back or post?!?!!?

OMG the dilemna.

But more often that not id wished id kept my mouth shut lol.

Comment

^^s'all good.

Comment

And after dealing with Geoff, im not ready for another troll.

Contributing is one thing, but don't think that because you do, it entitles you to do and say whatever you please.

Shit fucking bugs me.

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                      Ralphie....
                      love your location
                      I know its so cheeky.

Comment

Do you think I mean to do "whatever I want"?

Comment

Some trolls are entertaining. a=i? has been tolerated for so long because he gets it. He understands two very important unwritten rules of trolling:

1) don't overdo it. There is a limit. Once you are established as a troll, you must determine where that limit is and stop when you reach it. Number of threads, intensity of replies, frequency of posts...

2) when things DO get out of hand, or when a thread doesn't achieve the desired effect... delete it. a=i? deletes half the threads he makes before they really annoy anyone. Very rarely do his threads make people angry... just confused.

Something NOT to do when trolling is to open a thread that creates a heated debate. Something that will polarize the forum, and cause members to fight with each other (or simply attack the troll mercilessly... which puts the staff in a tough spot, because while they understand WHY it's happening, they still have rules to uphold.)

To be a troll, be the class clown. The one nobody takes seriously. Don't be the kid everyone beats up because he just doesn't know when to go away!

... and Monica... if you buy a minivan, there will now be a line a mile long full of guys waiting to paddle you... that's not a wise invitation to put on a lonely male-dominated car forum! (where's mak with his delightfully off-color comments when you need him?)

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                            Why would i be positive?

Your that bored that your going to go troll the internet and let people think that your an asshole?

Why is it that people either A) dont give a fuck about their online personas or b) believe that the internet is fake and has no repercussions?

Everyone should strive to act on the net the way they do in real life.

Like i said, find a hobby.

Its stupid and immature for you to go annoy people on forums.

But then again, with some of your posts, im not surprised.
                            Did we just become best friends?

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              ... and Monica... if you buy a minivan, there will now be a line a mile long full of guys waiting to paddle you... that's not a wise invitation to put on a lonely male-dominated car forum! (where's mak with his delightfully off-color comments when you need him?)
                              Monica..if you get that van..it better be the big Econoline ones. You know what time it is.

BangBus time. yeaaaa

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                              Did we just become best friends?
                              I swear she is winning. You guys still bitch. if it bothers you that much..DONT RESPOND!!!!
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                                Monica..if you get that van..it better be the big Econoline ones. You know what time it is.

BangBus time. yeaaaa

I swear she is winning. You guys still bitch. if it bothers you that much..DONT RESPOND!!!!
                                LOL, first time i laught today
                                NEW PSN
                                H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X