Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy thinks his "JDM" cb7 is worth 15grand?!?!?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    Not if it is outside this forum and has a chance of ruining the image of this forum.

And why $?

Curse words aren't blocked?
    I was joking...obviously a failed attempt at some humor.

PSN ~ Ghostboost03
    Jimm@BavAuto.com

~1993 Accord LX
    ~2003 Nissan Maxima GLE
    ~2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #1954 - SOLD

Comment

Powderblue should go back to having his dog lick his dick or whatever the hell he told us about, instead of posting on this and other forums.

Who gives a shit how much the guy is selling it for. If you are going to buy it, dont contact him or look at the ad. Just laugh and click away.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali_Mo View Post
        Wow this got way out of hand.

For all of you downing thepowderblue, he is the only one trying to protect the dignity of the CB7 over there. There is no need to put him down for this.
        If I walk into someone's house and yell "Hey. FUCK YOU" is that really dignified?

No.

If he had gone in and said, "Hey guys, I know you may have your own preconceived notions about the Honda scene but there are some really nice builds out there that I think you would be surprised by if you gave us the chance to show we aren't just a bunch of immature kids," then I would have had a great deal of respect for him.

Instead, he runs in like a high school kid that just learned that he can curse in public and is fully exercising that right while forgetting every bit of decency that society has passed on to him. That behavior isn't just frowned upon, it's downright pathetic.

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
          If I walk into someone's house and yell "Hey. FUCK YOU" is that really dignified?

No.

If he had gone in and said, "Hey guys, I know you may have your own preconceived notions about the Honda scene but there are some really nice builds out there that I think you would be surprised by if you gave us the chance to show we aren't just a bunch of immature kids," then I would have had a great deal of respect for him.

Instead, he runs in like a high school kid that just learned that he can curse in public and is fully exercising that right while forgetting every bit of decency that society has passed on to him. That behavior isn't just frowned upon, it's downright pathetic.
          100% agree

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post

No.

Youre right. Im not gonna argue because i agree with everything you just said.
            YES pb had crossed the line, but I was still trying to defend him for defending us. He shouldnt have started off the way he did, but members in here shouldnt have reacted the way they did either.

And i hope cb7tillidie's comment towards thepowderblue in THEIR forum was a joke.

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
            Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Originally posted by Pali_Mo View Post
              Youre right. Im not gonna argue because i agree with everything you just said.
              YES pb had crossed the line, but I was still trying to defend him for defending us. He shouldnt have started off the way he did, but members in here shouldnt have reacted the way they did either.

And i hope cb7tillidie's comment towards thepowderblue in THEIR forum was a joke.
              No I was being serious that's me being nice over there and more less you don't walk in someones house without introducing yourself either.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

This thread is just getting out of hand and alot of bad blood between people who share the same passion. I believe it would be in the best interest to just close or delete this thread.
                1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

definetly did not expect to see it get this out of hand. went from some harmless OMG LOL look at this idiot to outright epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                    This thread is just getting out of hand and alot of bad blood between people who share the same passion. I believe it would be in the best interest to just close or delete this thread.
                    Good idea. Im sorry for those who felt offended by anything said in this thread, even if I didnt say it. I created the thread and Im closing it now.

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Working...
                    X