Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy thinks his "JDM" cb7 is worth 15grand?!?!?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
    x2
    Pandora is chill.
    X3 haha one of the best app's ever
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
      im not 16 and don't quote me in none of your shit homeboy
      wasn't originally quoting you, just your quote that was quoted by the ot that he responded to that backs up my quote

but now that i think of it, you like shitting on people's ads homeslice? lemme know homie. later homes

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
        wasn't originally quoting you, just your quote that was quoted by the ot that he responded to that backs up my quote

but now that i think of it, you like shitting on people's ads homeslice? lemme know homie. later homes
        I didn't flag it. If you can sell it sell it I just bout the ad out because later tonight when everybody and the grandma gets done flagging it it would be pointless and you couldn't see nothing.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

all you gotta say is that accords sell for about the same amount as sc300, sc400s, z32s, etc. those cars are cheap as fuck now lol. just a toss up...3k for an accord or a lexus? 3k for an accord or a z32? shame how a econo accord keeps its value and those "cool" rides dont...except for the supra :P

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Dudes gotta be trollin'. HARD.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
            aww_shiet
            91accordexr33

Comment

I'm glad our forum isn't like that.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                I'm glad our forum isn't like that.
                It kinda sucks over there right now they have been attempting to moderate lmao.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                  It kinda sucks over there right now they have been attempting to moderate lmao.
                  Still, it's good to see thepowderblue holding it down for us cb7tuners over there.
                  vvvvvv

I couldn't even keep a straight face while typing that.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Wow...hell why even sell that priceless jewel? That's a collector's item right there. I mean that beauty is right up there with the Virgin Mary toast, Britney Spears' chewed gum, and don't forget the Dorito Pope hat.

Click picture to see my mrt
                    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                      jesus
                      yes?

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                      Look At Post 10
                      bahahahahaah epic!
                      Originally posted by scudweiser
                      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

People gotta lay off drugs these days
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                          People gotta lay off drugs these days

Comment

i never heard of a tocoma

im still trying to figure out which car he considers a sports car. the sc400 or sc300? because you know, running mid 15s if super fast and sporty! i like how he only mentions the z32 tt as well. not the 2+2 or the n/a. guess those arent sports cars in their books? guess the only cool part about the z32TT is that is has a I6 and two small turbos

they can't spell over there either. wall mart? condishen? ishues? injoy? better(beater ). if you are gonna talk/type, at least use spell check. maybe he is foreign? pfft dont matter technology covers that!

"It's sad that my friends 1000 dollar 1GA would walk their entire forum."
                            hey lets bench race and say my friends 75 Bug would rape his friend's 1GA! yaaaaay! but he also mentions his friend's car. not his own. thats cool. crank walk probably got to him. that or having to a buy a 6bolt block so it wont happen. thats cool too
                            Last edited by Law Grandeur; 08-23-2011, 06:16 AM.

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

SMH @ powderblue....

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

The 3 of you are fucking morons.

First off all, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks?

Why are you starting shit on other forums??

So its not enough to troll here now your all doing it elsewhere making people dislike the platform even more? and this forum?

Really fucking mature....yea.....

explain to me again why i should NOT judge you by your age/post/fucktardism.

Comment

Working...
                                X