Single and Ready to mingle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    Well I just think the way people degrade females on here is pathetic.

I'm free so I'm going to go sleep with whores.

I'd bet my life he doesn't wrap it up.

If you Check statistics(do it when your sober) stds are rampant because people are not taking proper precautions.

And I am no better then anyone oh here, we All Shit the same etc, but some of you guys aren't too bright.

Friends shouldn't let friends post drunk.
    I wouldn't call it degradation... if a woman isn't a whore, she's not putting herself into that position in the first place! A nice girl isn't going to randomly sleep with some dude that's just looking to get 6" deep. Honestly, I say the male attitude of "go out and sleep with whores!" is just as degrading to men.
    Plus, women want it just as bad as guys do. Hell, my female friends talk about sex far more than my male friends do!

But yeah, I agree... people are too careless and carefree. I'm sure being in the medical field, you see it more than most people do. Condoms are cheap, an idiot can figure out how use one, and they'll prevent practically every STD out there when used properly. If you don't like how it feels... get a steady girlfriend or a wife, get tested to be sure both of your are disease-free, put her on birth control, and go to town. That... or do it solo. You can't get the herp from a bottle of Jergens!

Comment

I don't think anyone can top Maple. Just sayin.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
        I don't think anyone can top Maple. Just sayin.
        lmao, I wonder if he has ever had a GF. seems like its all just random chicks

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I wouldn't call it degradation... if a woman isn't a whore, she's not putting herself into that position in the first place! A nice girl isn't going to randomly sleep with some dude that's just looking to get 6" deep. Honestly, I say the male attitude of "go out and sleep with whores!" is just as degrading to men.
          Plus, women want it just as bad as guys do. Hell, my female friends talk about sex far more than my male friends do!

But yeah, I agree... people are too careless and carefree. I'm sure being in the medical field, you see it more than most people do. Condoms are cheap, an idiot can figure out how use one, and they'll prevent practically every STD out there when used properly. If you don't like how it feels... get a steady girlfriend or a wife, get tested to be sure both of your are disease-free, put her on birth control, and go to town. That... or do it solo. You can't get the herp from a bottle of Jergens!
          It most certainly is.

Im not for the whole, "well she is out there hooking up so she must be a slut but good job Joe on fucking that chick last night".

How come a chick can't get it in?

Honestly everyone should be striving to keep their numbers low just for the sake of their own health. Too much shit going around these days and it aint even worth it.

Most people would probably scoff at my statements but im in a different place then people on here....a lot of the OG's don't even post so its all high school kids who can only see as far as their dick.

Posting on here talking about going after ho'es is degrading to females.....regardless of whether or not the girl in question is a hoe or not....it is objectifying females....shit is weaksauce....

So everyone's mother was a hoe at some point then right?

Shit doesn't sound so nice now.....

She cheated on him....once shame on you....twice shame on me..

move on and go get a hobby.....it doesn't have to be banging every chick in sight.....that is going to get you no where anyway, except with a baby or an STD and then he'll be in a bigger shit house then he is in now.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            lmao, I wonder if he has ever had a GF. seems like its all just random chicks
            I think he did. then again he showed me pics of this women..unspeakable things looked like they had been done. My eyes.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Well I just think the way people degrade females on here is pathetic.

I'm free so I'm going to go sleep with whores.

I'd bet my life he doesn't wrap it up.

If you Check statistics(do it when your sober) stds are rampant because people are not taking proper precautions.

And I am no better then anyone oh here, we All Shit the same etc, but some of you guys aren't too bright.

Friends shouldn't let friends post drunk.
              You have no clue what he does and doesnt do....dont speculate based on your own assumptions

You seriously need to lighten up....You take shit far too serious.....I wouldnt have said shit last night had I not been drinking....and I may have worded it wrong....but the point still stands....you go on rants when someone does something you dont agree with....shits getting old

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Only read the first post...and if it's already been said, shoot me.

Shoulda kicked her ass to the curb the first time. Once a cheater always a cheater.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
                  Yeah, thing is I'll be homeless once again if I leave. I have nowhere to go. Plus with school and a fulltime job, things are verycomplicated. This is the 3rd girl in a row to cheat on me. I'm done with women. They're all whores.
                  Not all of them are whores you just gotta make sure you really get to know them. People change over time you cant do anything else besides but just be you. I keep trying to tell people this when they are in such a rush to get married when they are blinded. I say take as long as you want to take before you get married and do not rush into things.

Ive seen people on this forum and in other spots have kids by different people and all hell broke lose. I hope they learn their lesson to form a relationship takes tiime and you need time to form trust always remember nothign is guaranteed and leave nothing to chance becuase everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    You can't get the herp from a bottle of Jergens!

how can i sig this and put it into the deev quote thread,

its just....just....beautiful
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Still waiting on pics
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
                        Thing is, we moved into an apartment together. Both our names are on the lease. So I'm stuck with someone I hate until February.
                        pay the cancelation fee and move the fuck out and on bro.. Me and my girl were living together for 2 years and we split over bs and i payed the 1500$ to cancel the lease couldnt stay there it was too painful to remember everything. and if this is the second time she did that wtf man kick her to the curb and hit the clubs up stores, church, home depot and get a girl that wants to be with you. if my girl did that I woulda thrown her from the third floor loft window we were on!! keep ya head up n know theres always other people that would love your company. just do you for a minute and get yo shit together it'll come to you.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                          You have no clue what he does and doesnt do....dont speculate based on your own assumptions

You seriously need to lighten up....You take shit far too serious.....I wouldnt have said shit last night had I not been drinking....and I may have worded it wrong....but the point still stands....you go on rants when someone does something you dont agree with....shits getting old
                          Im only going off of what he posted....

Speculate on my own assumptions???

Yes, sometimes i do take shit too serious.

You definitely worded it wrong.

I think you need to check yourself bud.

You were the one going on a rant about how i have a "holier then thou" attitude.

I simply made a sarcastic comment because i find the "going to collect sluts" mentality silly.

Yes, before i was married, i went out and had a good time, but i never understood the whole "i was dumped so lets go get chicks" thing...maybe its just me.

And if my rant's are getting old, feel free to block me.

Look at it this way-

If he is looking for advice and 20 people rile him up to go out and sleep with chicks just for fucks sake, is it not ok for someone to play devils advocate and try to sway him from doing so so maybe he does not make a stupid decision in a flurry?

I don't see the harm, which is all i was doing, even if you didn't appreciate the format i packaged it in.
                          Last edited by Ralphie; 09-06-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Alotta butt-hurtin going on in here. Just sayin....

Originally posted by King James View Post
                            I may be drunk....but it seems you have an attitude that you are better tahn others...not evemn from this post....but from others....just sayin
                            and...just cuz you sleep with a few girls doesnt mean your gonna get an std...wrap it...and keep away from intravenous drug users and prostitutes and the chances arent as high as its made to seeem....are there risks...sure...but not like you seem to believe.
                            to the op....dont pull the old bullshit youve pulled int the past where you wanna ikill yourself and shit....keep it real....realize girls come and go....and learn what youcasn from this and youll be a better person.
                            Did anybody else read with hiccups interjected...?

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                            Still waiting on pics
                            This.

As long as you're safe, do whatever the fuck you want. Do WHOever the fuck you want. I take precautions every single time until I see multiple tests proving otherwise. And even then, Im not a jealous man, but females lie. And cheat. I guess that's just what sluts do.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Im only going off of what he posted....

Speculate on my own assumptions???

Yes, sometimes i do take shit too serious.

You definitely worded it wrong.

I think you need to check yourself bud.

You were the one going on a rant about how i have a "holier then thou" attitude.

I simply made a sarcastic comment because i find the "going to collect sluts" mentality silly.

Yes, before i was married, i went out and had a good time, but i never understood the whole "i was dumped so lets go get chicks" thing...maybe its just me.

And if my rant's are getting old, feel free to block me.

Look at it this way-

If he is looking for advice and 20 people rile him up to go out and sleep with chicks just for fucks sake, is it not ok for someone to play devils advocate and try to sway him from doing so so maybe he does not make a stupid decision in a flurry?

I don't see the harm, which is all i was doing, even if you didn't appreciate the format i packaged it in.
                              I fail to see where you werent speculating about him not wearing a condom.

Whatever Ralphie....ive said what Im gonna say....dont need to get into a bitchfest

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                                Alotta butt-hurtin going on in here. Just sayin....

Did anybody else read with hiccups interjected...?

This.

As long as you're safe, do whatever the fuck you want. Do WHOever the fuck you want. I take precautions every single time until I see multiple tests proving otherwise. And even then, Im not a jealous man, but females lie. And cheat. I guess that's just what sluts do.

Yeah man go ATM all the way who cares, go rip that shit up.
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X