Single and Ready to mingle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
    Wow, lol. This thread went waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy off topic. But anyways, I agree. I'm once again couch surfing, but that's better than living with someone you hate. Plus its freed up 500 bucks worth of income that I'm now putting into my Powder Coating business. If you guys need anything done, pm me. Once a hoe, always a hoe.

And remember, FBGM is politically incorrect. It's "Disregard Females, Accquire Currency"

Ya shit is ignant in here.

Good to hear youve got a place to go!

Comment

I can't believe some of you have taken a girl back after cheating on you and/or you have caught them planning to fuck other guys. In my book, taking a woman back after she has cheated on you shows an utter lack of self respect.

In what way, shape, or form is it ever acceptable, or understandable that your girl/woman/wife has cheated on you? How can people ever look at someone the same way after betraying the most important/sacred thing the two of you share? I agree with the previous posts that if someone has the capacity to cheat on you once, why would you ever risk it happening again? That's just stupidity.
      Life is way short to waste it with someone who disrespects you like that.

To the OP, see if the landlord will accommodate your unique situation. If not, try to find someone else to sub-let to...

Good luck, keep your head up, there are plenty of more women out there who won't cheat on you.

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby View Post
        I can't believe some of you have taken a girl back after cheating on you and/or you have caught them planning to fuck other guys. In my book, taking a woman back after she has cheated on you shows an utter lack of self respect.

In what way, shape, or form is it ever acceptable, or understandable that your girl/woman/wife has cheated on you? How can people ever look at someone the same way after betraying the most important/sacred thing the two of you share? I agree with the previous posts that if someone has the capacity to cheat on you once, why would you ever risk it happening again? That's just stupidity.
        Life is way short to waste it with someone who disrespects you like that.

To the OP, see if the landlord will accommodate your unique situation. If not, try to find someone else to sub-let to...

Good luck, keep your head up, there are plenty of more women out there who won't cheat on you.

^^^ scoobydoo couldnt have said it better

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I want to see pics of the chick naked.

...figured it would be right to ask since she was freely sending them to guys...

Comment

Working...
          X