• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    Pm me it.
    PMed lol

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
    did you have an ugly bummy foreign friend that hooked up with one of your hot female friends? ask that guy!
    Idk how he did it and I'm too embarrassed to even ask him. he is 5 years younger than me.

Originally posted by stewie View Post
    if you want quality, come to vancouver bc and go to the fox's den www.foxden.ca

if you want freebies, go with plentyoffish.com.

ive slept with countless women from that site..you can learn a lot fast from there! message a few broads, and try out some lines when you text/email them, its all trial and error, find what works and stick with it!
    Vancouver is quite a hike from Pennsylvania =)

Thanks man, I'll give plentyoffish a try.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Maple is chiming in here:

PlentyOfFish.com (easy lay)
    Fling.com (Strickly for sex)
    OkCupid.com (decent for girls)
    Craigslist.com (dirty Fat Sluts)

POF= Easier Target. You can get laid everynight if you play your cards right. NONE are looking for relationships, you just gotta hand them some BS, hang out once, and once your at home plate your golden.

Hope my help helps you son.

Sat your paying for hookers, even maple wont go that far!
    Thanks man for the input. Seems like you are experienced with this.
    I've never even heard of Fling and okCupid so I'll give those a try.
    Last edited by rexload; 01-17-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I saw Maple replied to this, and I literally laughed out loud.
      I mean come on Deev, he's the Steve Irwin of the dating world. I've seen some photos of his 'exploits'
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
        PMed lol
        *sees pic*
        wow, go for it!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Idk how he did it and I'm too embarrassed to even ask him. he is 5 years younger than me.
          lol f-it just ask!

i didnt like okcupid. in my area...too many blueberry status women (fatties). the rants and raves forum on there was hilarious.

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Looking for serious relationships online can be frustrating. Some girls are normal, and just busy, not into meeting people at bars, etc... Others are super picky, desperate, or just generally intolerable. It's a crap shoot. For sex... it's easier to find someone online, as long as you're both up front... and she doesn't think you look like the ass end of a donkey.

Comment

This is very good advice and a very good point about trying to make yourself into something you are not when trying to pickup a woman. I appreciate it.

At this point I am just looking for one night stands while I am single. Like Deev said, it is basically just masturbation. So if I have to pretend like somebody I am not to get an attractive woman in bed quick, then that's what it is going to be... Although I don't like to lie, you have to take care of certain needs and the only alternative isn't very appealing.

Most women generally don't think logically. They just want to be entertained
              I agree completely about being yourself and acting however you want to act. But unfortunately this isn't going to work when trying to get somebody in bed quickly.

Well said. But the "that doesn't always get you laid" part is the exact reason why I started this thread.

I don't know what to say to this

I can. It is more of a safety measure at this point. The world is a small place... You never know... her brother could be into Accords and reading the off-topic section on here... then he would tell her that her pictures are on here, and she would probably tell me to go fuck myself...
              Yeah, I over-think every situation

You are 100% correct sir. My thoughts on the subject are basically exactly what you wrote here. I guess I am just not good at putting them into words like you

I am not looking to start a relationship. Just need to sleep with someone so I can stop thinking about it all the time.
              np bro and pm me that pic as well lol

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Most women generally don't think logically.
                QFT. Amen brotha!

Deev has some great points. He and I have talked women and we're a lot alike, he and I. It's not easy being a nice guy but it's probably also not easy being a jerk either. You just have to be yourself and hope that either; A) you fall somewhere in the middle. Or, B) you just do you and some girl likes you.

The latter is the easiest part.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Okay.... You need to man up. It is not hard... Take a look at yourself first

1) Are you obese? If not automatically 5/10... 50% of girls are sloppy
                  2) Are you ugly? If not then you are better then the rest of the 50%.. So 7.5/10
                  3) Are you successful/ on your way to being successful..?

If so then females should be GREATFULL that YOU are with THEM... If all a girl has are looks (aka a dumbass, crappy job, poor, etc) those looks fade so quick .. Late 30s for 99% of females = total mess.. If there life is a mess outside of looks and yours isn't you out classed them..

You need to get in your head that they are either equal to you or lucky to be with you..

Once you have confidence, you will be successful with the ladies.. Dont bother with the uglys / sloppys if that is all you can get focus on school / work and once you have that "cash" you will be able to slay 8+ all day..

Comment

^Nail meet the head.

Don't be a needy guy, because I can tell you without hesitation that no girl wants to be with a guy that is dependent. Focus on your job or school and you will find that they will flock towards you, and really that is what you ultimately want to happen. Having goals, staying fit and keeping a positive outlook on life will enhance your chances of meeting someone credible. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post

2) Are you ugly? If not then you are better then the rest of the 50%.. So 7.5/10

If so then females should be GREATFULL that YOU are with THEM... If all a girl has are looks (aka a dumbass, crappy job, poor, etc) those looks fade so quick .. Late 30s for 99% of females = total mess.. If there life is a mess outside of looks and yours isn't you out classed them..

You need to get in your head that they are either equal to you or lucky to be with you..

Once you have confidence, you will be successful with the ladies.. Dont bother with the uglys / sloppys if that is all you can get focus on school / work and once you have that "cash" you will be able to slay 8+ all day..

How long have you and Amanda been together? Let me find out that Todd is a G..even though you seem very quiet in person.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

1. I am far from being obese.
                        2. 100% certain that I am FAR FAR from ugly or I wouldn't get compliments from women all the time.
                        3. If success is defined by how much you have in your wallet, then I am somewhat successful as I am above average for my age.

Once again, I am not looking for a serious relationship right now. I just need to take care of my "needs" within the next week or so. I am not interested in any females that are not top-of-the-line looks wise.

No matter how much confidence and money you have, finding a very attractive woman AND getting her into bed right away isn't easy at all.. hence me starting this thread.

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
                        ^Nail meet the head.

Don't be a needy guy, because I can tell you without hesitation that no girl wants to be with a guy that is dependent. Focus on your job or school and you will find that they will flock towards you, and really that is what you ultimately want to happen. Having goals, staying fit and keeping a positive outlook on life will enhance your chances of meeting someone credible. Good luck.
                        This is great advice, but ONCE AGAIN, it isn't exactly what I asked.. because I am just looking for a one night stand with an attractive female asap. Nothing else.
                        Last edited by rexload; 01-18-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                          How long have you and Amanda been together? Let me find out that Todd is a G..even though you seem very quiet in person.
                          Never quiet with the ladies... My selection in ladies proves the skill

Comment

Dont you have ex-gfs or girls you used to fuck around?

I keep past relationships cordial (cept for 2 of em) for this reason alone...Its hard to get a girl into bed if you havent fucked her....its VERY easy to do it if the deeds already been done...unless you dont know how to work your dick...but if thats the case you have bigger issues.

Writing this reminds me to text an ex of mine to come visit this weekend.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

haha
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              Legend FSM

Comment

Two Words:

Ashley Olay. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X