• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rexload View Post
    How about I'll post a pic if I succeed.
    Why not if you fail as well?

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
      Ive learned recently that women dont want an asshole...They just dont want a guy whos a pussy.

Its really not all that hard to meet or talk to women...All you gotta be is genuine, confident and have a decent sense of humor...Make them laugh and your golden...It doesnt always get you laid (although if you know how to use it...it does usually)...it doesnt always get you a girlfriend...but itll usually at least get you girls as friends...and you know what girls as friends have?...other girl friends...and the EASIEST way to meet women...is through other women.

It doesnt hurt if you can hold your own in the looks department either.
      There is a huge wide gray area between dick and pussy. I am neither of those things. My biggest issue is my unwillingness to play the games, and in the 20's age range that is all anybody wants to do for the most part. Case in point: My roomie has been seeing a girl. Nice girl for the most part. He is not a pussy or a dick. She stopped talking to him a week ago, and basically blowing him off. May have been that time of the month, may have been seeing another guy, who knows. The point is that she came back today pissed off because he has been "ignoring" her, even though she was the one blowing him off... He is going to talk to her. I probably would have just ignored her and let her stew for a bit, or told her flat out she was being mean.

Most people between the ages of 16-~30 are hopelessly immature anyway. Before anyone gets butthurt, notice I said MOST people.

Anyway, good luck with your hookup. Not really my style, but if it is what you need, then good luck.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by tippey764 View Post
        yeah, Letting A Dog Lick Your Dick Never Gets Old Though.
        Lol
        COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
          From my experience, most women don't want a nice guy. They want a very manly figure in their life who is very stubborn and confident in everything he does. When they say they want a "nice guy", they mean somebody who doesn't sleep with everyone and their mother.
          Not necessarily. "Nice" guys are generally boring. "Nice" guys are attentive. There is no chase. When a guy will do anything a girl wants, he's a great friend... which is why most "nice" guys fall into the friend category. Unless, of course, they're incredibly good looking... and then they become the focus of a role reversal, where the girls take the traditional male mentality of "conquer and move on".

Girls want a guy that will treat them with respect. Respectful and "nice" are different things. They want a guy that is confident. MOST girls want a guy that is passionate about his own interests. That's why the "bad boy" musicians, athletes, etc... get attention, because they're not focusing only on the girls.

Most "nice" guys (I include myself in this, unfortunately), will shower any girl they're interested in with attention. They'll be more interested in what the girls want, putting their own wants and needs second. It gets boring, and no girl is attracted to that. They are more attracted to a guy that's only interested in his own needs than they are a guy that will bend over backwards for them. However, guys that are only interested in their own needs are quickly identified as "jerks", which is why so many girls say "I'm so sick of dating game-playing jerks!"

To get a girl legitimately interested in you, you have to focus on yourself... be confident, pursue things that give you your own identity, and don't worry about the girls. Make yourself visible, obviously... because no girl is going to want what they can't see... but don't worry about finding a girl.
          Be the you that you want to be, and you'll be the you that someone else wants to be with.

If getting your dick wet is all you want... you should learn how to be a jerk. No "nice guy" is going to have what it takes to initiate and enjoy a roll in the hay with some nameless slut. If you're able to just find a slut and put it in her... then you already have half of what it takes to find a girl that's actually worth your time!

Comment

Well put, Scott!

I second the game playing, and I think that's what pisses me off the most. Most men can have a kindness that is genuine without being a pussy, and most people truly become dicks when they get fed up. The are in between is so 'childish!'

Case in point. I'm a very sociable, greet you with a smile, make you laugh with my silliness type of person. Today, I started school back. I really didn't speak to anyone except for a nod 'cause I had my ear phones in all day (obviously except for class). All of the girls who I liked last term, I ignored today (and will continue to ignore). They ignored me back for the first half of the day, and by 5 o'clock, they were speaking and asking me questions. I hate the childish games; always have.

...and no I'm not playing the games. I'm focusing on my school work. I don't need the distractions.

EDIT: ...and I think this is why I cut of all of the women the way I did. It was my subconscious eliminating the distractions as this is a very important term with very important classes.
            Last edited by Straight Success; 01-17-2012, 07:26 PM.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Great summary, Deev! It's sounds official, and I can completely understand the logic, especially from a psychology stand point.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

if you want quality, come to vancouver bc and go to the fox's den www.foxden.ca

if you want freebies, go with plentyoffish.com.

ive slept with countless women from that site..you can learn a lot fast from there! message a few broads, and try out some lines when you text/email them, its all trial and error, find what works and stick with it!
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Maple is chiming in here:

PlentyOfFish.com (easy lay)
                  Fling.com (Strickly for sex)
                  OkCupid.com (decent for girls)
                  Craigslist.com (dirty Fat Sluts)

POF= Easier Target. You can get laid everynight if you play your cards right. NONE are looking for relationships, you just gotta hand them some BS, hang out once, and once your at home plate your golden.

Hope my help helps you son.

Sat your paying for hookers, even maple wont go that far!

Someone give him a high rep.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                    Someone give him a high rep.

Thanks rep me up son.

Comment

I saw Maple replied to this, and I literally laughed out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        I saw Maple replied to this, and I literally laughed out loud.
                        I had to see it. lol.
                        wat?

Comment

I just had to give him the heads up lol.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                            if i may make a recomendation, keep going out to the bars and clubs and all of that. But in the meantime, be yourself show women what type of person you are etc etc if all goes well, pull their number and if htey ignore you fuck them thats their loss and look forward to the next time you go out. At the end of the day (and i learned this the hard way) its not the money you drop on nights out, not the car you drive, or how flashy you look or act taht women pay attention to. All that will do is get them to do a double take rather then get something started with them.

I got a story for you. When i was about 16 i had met this chick at an underage club and if you can believe this it actually took off. 2 years later i get screwed over in the worst way i have ever been screwed over by a female. And i had always wondered, why was it she was so interested in riding in my car, street racing, and me blowing a good portion of my paycheck on her and our dates? turns out she was with me for what she had seen of me that night at the club. A cocky ass kid with a honda all hooked up with a loud system and engine mods who was dropping a shit ton of money (i had a good paying job at the time)

Well after my heart was broken and i wasnt myself for months after that, i had met this chick in the most random spot ever. I was pumping gas and my honda was at its prime at this point. Well i saw probably the most beautiful girl i had seen in a long ass time walking out to the jeep next to me with her mother. And i was dumb struck when she said "shouldnt a young man like yourself be saving money for education rather then putting it into a car?" I was thinking to myself wtf? but with a smile and laugh said back to her "your probably right, but i grew up around working on cars and its a hobbie of mine to stay out of trouble to keep myself eligible for the military" and from there it took off. We exchanged numbers and had hit it off. WE were together for 2 years and some change but just recently went our seperate ways (which im still a wreck about) but I wasnt dropping money or busting out the spongebob dance at the club i was simply myself as she was hers.

Point of this story is, go have your fun but dont go out with the mindset of "i need to pull a girl or i need a one night stand" go with the mind set of "im going to have my fun if i get a girl cool if not thats fine im still having fun" until then be patient and remember STAY YOURSELF. Best of luck to you bro.

PS dont use craigslist to get girls i was dared to do that by my friends and only got single moms and girls that were completley stuck up and butt ass ugly and yes money in exchange for sex is highly illegal
                            This is very good advice and a very good point about trying to make yourself into something you are not when trying to pickup a woman. I appreciate it.

At this point I am just looking for one night stands while I am single. Like Deev said, it is basically just masturbation. So if I have to pretend like somebody I am not to get an attractive woman in bed quick, then that's what it is going to be... Although I don't like to lie, you have to take care of certain needs and the only alternative isn't very appealing.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            They want the manliest of men but they want him to be soft and in touch with his feelings. Fuck that. Ima be whatever percentage of those two ideals that I see fit. If a girl comes along and happens to like my percentages, then we'll get along.

Most women generally don't think logically. They just want to be entertained
                            I agree completely about being yourself and acting however you want to act. But unfortunately this isn't going to work when trying to get somebody in bed quickly.

Originally posted by King James View Post
                            Ive learned recently that women dont want an asshole...They just dont want a guy whos a pussy.

Its really not all that hard to meet or talk to women...All you gotta be is genuine, confident and have a decent sense of humor...Make them laugh and your golden...It doesnt always get you laid (although if you know how to use it...it does usually)...it doesnt always get you a girlfriend...but itll usually at least get you girls as friends...and you know what girls as friends have?...other girl friends...and the EASIEST way to meet women...is through other women.

It doesnt hurt if you can hold your own in the looks department either.
                            Well said. But the "that doesn't always get you laid" part is the exact reason why I started this thread.

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                            I actually found a neighbor of mine that lives a few streets over on cl but I stopped hooking up with her because she is a squirter. I know they are good and I liked it but I it got old getting soaked every time.
                            I don't know what to say to this

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            Why not if you fail as well?
                            I can. It is more of a safety measure at this point. The world is a small place... You never know... her brother could be into Accords and reading the off-topic section on here... then he would tell her that her pictures are on here, and she would probably tell me to go fuck myself...
                            Yeah, I over-think every situation

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Not necessarily. "Nice" guys are generally boring. "Nice" guys are attentive. There is no chase. When a guy will do anything a girl wants, he's a great friend... which is why most "nice" guys fall into the friend category. Unless, of course, they're incredibly good looking... and then they become the focus of a role reversal, where the girls take the traditional male mentality of "conquer and move on".

Girls want a guy that will treat them with respect. Respectful and "nice" are different things. They want a guy that is confident. MOST girls want a guy that is passionate about his own interests. That's why the "bad boy" musicians, athletes, etc... get attention, because they're not focusing only on the girls.

Most "nice" guys (I include myself in this, unfortunately), will shower any girl they're interested in with attention. They'll be more interested in what the girls want, putting their own wants and needs second. It gets boring, and no girl is attracted to that. They are more attracted to a guy that's only interested in his own needs than they are a guy that will bend over backwards for them. However, guys that are only interested in their own needs are quickly identified as "jerks", which is why so many girls say "I'm so sick of dating game-playing jerks!"

To get a girl legitimately interested in you, you have to focus on yourself... be confident, pursue things that give you your own identity, and don't worry about the girls. Make yourself visible, obviously... because no girl is going to want what they can't see... but don't worry about finding a girl.
                            Be the you that you want to be, and you'll be the you that someone else wants to be with.

If getting your dick wet is all you want... you should learn how to be a jerk. No "nice guy" is going to have what it takes to initiate and enjoy a roll in the hay with some nameless slut. If you're able to just find a slut and put it in her... then you already have half of what it takes to find a girl that's actually worth your time!
                            You are 100% correct sir. My thoughts on the subject are basically exactly what you wrote here. I guess I am just not good at putting them into words like you

I am not looking to start a relationship. Just need to sleep with someone so I can stop thinking about it all the time.
                            Last edited by rexload; 01-17-2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Pm me it.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

did you have an ugly bummy foreign friend that hooked up with one of your hot female friends? ask that guy!

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X