casual encounters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    And there in lies your problem. You want top of the line? You're gonna have to pay for top of the line.

And eventually, people settle down and become "normal" people. You can keep chasing younger girls but once you reach 30, chasing 22 year-olds isnt so cool anymore.

Craigslist.
    well they don't have to be much younger than me, just attractive. and I'm willing to pay.. just don't want to waste time. will try craigslist, just posted an ad.

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
      Plenty of fish

/ Thread.

But tread carefully.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
        just posted an ad.
        whats it say?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

well just posted the truth.. a little about myself and that Im looking for a passionate night..blah blah...only interested in fit attractive women.. already got some responses. didn't think it would work... thanks for the advice guys! ill also try plenty of fish then.
          Last edited by rexload; 01-16-2012, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
            well just posted the truth.. a little about myself and that Im looking for a passionate night..blah blah...only interested in fit attractive women.. already got some responses. didn't think it would work... thanks for the advice guys! ill also try plenty of fish then.
            I'm going to try this with you just for shits and giggles as I already have a friend debating wheather she wants to come over or not. She wants to though.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Remember, ask for pics with names and date stamps. Dont want no dudes.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Paying for sex, or even offering to pay for sex, is illegal. Soliciting prostitution. Don't risk it. Cops do look for people doing such things, and if you proposition an undercover cop, you're fucked. Marked as a sex offender for the rest of your life.

Plenty of girls are looking for casual encounters. Craigslist, okcupid, plentyoffish... they're there. My friend and his wife have an open relationship. Both of them regularly find people on those sites. Of course, they're both attractive and charismatic, and can find someone to hook up with damn near anywhere they go.

Personally, I don't understand meaningless encounters. I'd much rather have something with emotion attached. Without that, a woman is nothing but a sex toy that is a potential source of drama, disease, or offspring...

Comment

^^Word.

I would like to impart a general truth.

Nothing worth having, is easily gotten.

Women, Money, Success...it applies to all.
                  You can get those things, but if they come easily, they will be bitter disappointments or regrets in the end.
                  Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                    ^^Word.

I would like to impart a general truth.

Nothing worth having, is easily gotten.

Women, Money, Success...it applies to all.
                    You can get those things, but if they come easily, they will be bitter disappointments or regrets in the end.
                    I second this, but there comes a point where people become frustrated.

EDIT: Also, you fail to realize that y'all have it much easier than us. We have to impress y'all, not so much y'all have to impress us. We have to work harder and follow a bunch of rules written in invisible ink to gain the slightest amount of interest from y'all.
                    Last edited by Straight Success; 01-16-2012, 06:37 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Very true. Frustration happens. Still, casual encounters don't necessarily fix things. Maybe for some people, I guess...

Comment

True, but it beats the alternative.

Me personally, I'm tired of trying to treat women likes queens and having them taking everything for granted. I've spent money, time, energy (helping them with their women insecurities) only to have it constantly bite me in my ass.

I finally said fuck it, I'm fed up. This led to me having a conversation with my aunt, and I told her I'm going back to treating women like shit 'cause to me that's the only thing I see, and I repeat, I see that really makes them happy (although they complain and look unhappy). I know it sounds stupid, but that's all I see.

Low and behold, I have women constantly text me now after I curse them out, and ignore their texts. WTF. This ain't fun, but " a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!"

I had this old friend from high school. We reconnected. She told me how she always liked me, and she was treated like a dog, blah, blah, blah. As a friend I was there for her, trying to be the nice guy. 1st date cancelled. I was still nice. Second, cancelled again. I then invited her to church and she accepted. A few day before church, I text her "am I still picking you up for church?" No response for three days.

I get pissed at this point, and send the most ignorant (I try not to judge, but she brought it out of me), most judgmental , hurtful text you can think of. Was this my true character? No. Guess what? She responded right back.

For any women reading this, I want you to understand my response!

"Do you see what I had to text you to get a response out of your ass. Think about that. You ignored all of my texts about church church, but you responded to this bullshit. Hopefully you get the picture I'm painting!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

...in addition, that method back fired on another situation. That prior post, I'm just like it wasn't meant to be.

I tried that with a so called friend name Tiana recently. For the last decade, yes decade, I've catered to this woman successes, ego, everything in trying to please her. I sent her a text (not as vulgar as the one above), about her selfishness as a friend (so called friend). She didn't respond. There is a good chance I just terminated our friendship, but if that's the case, it wasn't never meant to be and she wasn't the genuine friend she portrayed to be or I thought her to be. If she's gone, my outlook was that the Lord wanted it to happen; that's my rationale.

On another note, they say if you leave something, and it comes back, it's there to stay.

If she gone, it was a ten year learning experience.

Lastly, I feel relieved and relaxed after all this drama and B.S.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Is this a joke?

A) You're spending HUNDREDS for one night stands?!?
                            B) There are easier, and cheaper, ways to meet women.
                            C) And yes, exchanging money, for sex, is kinda sorta illegal. All over the country.
                            Well if you spend money on a nice dinner, couple glasses of wine and maybe a movie or some sort of early evening entertainment... you are attempting to trade you time and money for sex.

Therefore every woman in America is a hooker.

Comment

Yeah, but being a jerk to get a girl's attention is one thing... that's just the psychology of the chase. The same goes for chasing after girls that aren't all that interested in you. THAT is a waste of time and money.

Just looking for casual sex is another thing, though. The purpose of taking a girl out on a date isn't just getting laid... at least it shouldn't be for anyone over the age of 17...
                              If you're an adult, and all you want is sex, you can simply find another adult that wants the same thing. If a guy and a girl just want a random hookup, they can be open about it. Do it, and be done with it. If you have to beat around the bush to get to doing the deed, then there's a serious maturity issue involved... and that will lead to drama. It could be one of the two crying because they got unnecessarily emotionally attached. It could be the angry coked-up roid-poppin' boyfriend of the girl coming after you. Who knows...

If you just want sex, find a girl that just wants sex. Don't pay for it. Don't make a big deal of it. Just be safe.
                              However, don't expect any feeling of fulfillment. Meaningless sex is nothing more than complicated masturbation. When you're done, and your brain returns to its normal state, your first thought will be "ugh... now I'm all sticky..."

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
                                Well if you spend money on a nice dinner, couple glasses of wine and maybe a movie or some sort of early evening entertainment... you are attempting to trade you time and money for sex.

Therefore every woman in America is a hooker.
                                If the general thought is "I expect you to give me sex in exchange for the lobster you're eating right now"... then yes, technically. And if there's an explicit agreement that the fancy dinner = sex, then yes, that IS prostitution.
                                However, dating is SUPPOSED to be more about an interpersonal connection... not just the prelude to bumping uglies. Again, if everything on a date is simply a dance to mask the fact that both parties are interested in nothing more than sex... then it's a maturity issue. If it's ONLY about sex... then make it ONLY about sex.

As a psychologist with a primary focus on relationships, I probably should stay out of these conversations... I get the stone-age male mentality, and the horny ice-queen mentality... but I don't see the point of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X