No announcement yet.

Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I was pretty torn over the way the show went down.

I don't want to say much just in case people missed the episode. Shit went down, people died and the show was pretty awesome.

Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Awesome mid-season finale!

My problem now however is our cable provider is dropping AMC in January due to AMC raising their prices for carriers to show their channel. They are currently charging providers 400% more than other channels. Supposedly DISH has already dropped them and AT&T, Charter, and comcast are talking about dropping them.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
        Awesome mid-season finale!

My problem now however is our cable provider is dropping AMC in January due to AMC raising their prices for carriers to show their channel. They are currently charging providers 400% more than other channels. Supposedly DISH has already dropped them and AT&T, Charter, and comcast are talking about dropping them.
        They've been fighting with dish for years. I have cable, but on AMC there is a running banner talking about how to reach out to dish and complain about dropping AMC. I think its funny actually.

LOL

AMC has become a much better network, with lots of good television now. The providers should recognize that. They have had the best viewer turnouts in recent years. Of course they now see themselves as more valuable. They have the most watched shows in TV for a while now.

Its easy for Dish to complain about paying 400% more than other carriers, but, is AMC obtaining 400% more viewers than the competition? I think so. I mean, compare the following of the walking dead to other shows. Easily 4x more watchers weekly.

Dish is just a bunch of cheap asses. AMC is worth it.
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Last night's episode was fucking epic.

So many twists and shit.

Holy shit.

I won't say anything, because I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Watch it!

Comment

are yall ready?

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord problems View Post
              i was sad. and happy at the last episode that one eyed prick.
              He's like a roach you pull a leg off he will crawl even faster. What was crazy is how he destroyed the livestock with just rats. Then fed it to the pigs

Comment

I am. I can't wait.
                2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Working...
                  X