are we the uncool kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we the uncool kids?

back when I had my cb7 everyone told me to swap to an h and disregarded my car. I just kept it clean and slightly modded it. it seems we are not the cool kids and guys with missing interior bits smoking loud exhaust and slammed bouncy cars are the cool ones. shame I was thinking of buying some skunk2 stickersz.

I wouldn't know the feeling....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
      back when I had my cb7 everyone told me to swap to an h and disregarded my car. I just kept it clean and slightly modded it. it seems we are not the cool kids and guys with missing interior bits smoking loud exhaust and slammed bouncy cars are the cool ones. shame I was thinking of buying some skunk2 stickersz.
      Shame, cause they add 5HP each....
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I've never been cool...

I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Comment

It seems you're letting the wrong people define "cool"

Comment

...nope. I don't think so.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
            I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Key word here is "KIDS" i see the accord as a more mature type of car with older owners, not that all accord owners are old but most 16-20yrs into hondas are biased to civics and what hundreds or thousands of people before them have already done/accomplished .

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

this thread will be ruined once herra frush pics show up

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I too have had this discussion with others. I remember there was this fat white kid(typical "ricer") in my body repair class last semester who owned a completely stock looking ef hatch with those euro tailights and on some 17 inch no name black wheels with a red pin stripe, said he had a "built head". He walked up to me one day and started talking trash but i ddnt pay much attention. Then about a week later i saw him out on the street and gave him a thumbs down, he trailed me till we got to a red light where he pulled up next to me. We talked a little trash while we waited for the green light. He lauched... But it did him no good. All i remember is hearing him topping off on every gear trying to catch up(I dont think ef's have RPM gauges) Anywho, i dont consider ourselfs any less "cooler" than civic drivers. We're way more original, you see civics all over the place while its hard to find a nice clean CB.

Comment

The "cool kids" are the ones who are completely uncool in my mind.

Just brainless lemmings who follow trends and keep up with the Jones'.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                      (I dont think ef's have RPM gauges)
                      Efs have tachs and my 280k d15b2 EF ran the same time in the 8th as my b1 CB. Even had 17's on the ef and nothing but an axle back. Nothing wrong with ef's i see more 92-00 civic/sol & teg's more than anything thats usually the fanboi or hater type. Now not all people are a like you have your cocky douche knockers in every car crowd.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

The car scene in my town is so lame, that I prefer to have nothing to do with anyone or anything in it.

I LOVE being that guy with the clean Hondas who nobody knows who the hell that guy is.

When you drive down the strip at night, there's always a collection of clapped out ricers, beat up RHDs and semi riced out Subarus hanging out at the car wash. Everything from flat black spray painted Sunfire sedans on coilover sleeves to RHD Silvias that have been drifted to hell and back to a 2010 Impreza sedan with a straight pipe.

None of these cars look cool to me. The owners and people standing around them look like the biggest bunch of losers and I'd feel dumber even trying to associate with them.

I keep a low profile and keep to myself. I just roll around all smug. I've rolled around in this town from a lifted Ranger to a slammed B2200 and a modded Jetta to my Accords. They all get looks, and I'm like a real life Stig. Nobody knows me. I like it that way.

Comment

I couldn't care less what other people think about me, whether I am "cool" or not.

But I do have my own standards about myself.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I think we are no different than any one else......Equal.=

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                              I couldn't care less what other people think about me, whether I am "cool" or not.

But I do have my own standards about myself.
                              This.

Keep it humble and keep it moving.

Comment

Working...
                              X