X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can y'all Belive this

Like the title says can you belive all this hating shit

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33647

my friend (MK6 golf) and me(CB7) had a simple race thats all and the hater on the forum is unbelievable i was like wtf really

wat yall think of this shit

(read every post)

so me and my buddy were leaving our local car meet. wat better way to do it than with a race home so we jump on I95 and i got my ass handed to me what a shame that was. my mk6 top out at about 122mph while his kept going i believe he said his gauges needle didnt go no more which mean the needle on his gauge pass 130 mph and kept goin until the needle just stop moving so my guess he must of been going 145+ mph and did i mention his CB7 is an automatic. i was in Tiptronic and still got my ass handed to me you got to give to japanese for making fast car its funny how we can spend up to 20k to my are VW fast (turbo, NOS,etc.) and they only spend 5k to 10k on all motor build or some time a turbo and they still fast as fuck lmao
    Yeah... y'all are dumbasses.
    Way to bring negative attention to CBs.

Now that I read the full thread, I lol'd... A LOT. VW guys aren't that bad after all.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yea volkswagens are slow which is why my dad even suggested of putting a f22 into my corrado. reliability, power and mileage combined with german engineering = ultimate combination. hell i outhandled a s2k in my stock corrado
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

glad u won. vw' s, imo suck in all sorts of ways.
        One step @ a time

Comment

i wanna say they started building dubs around the valve stem caps but..... haha, i do like the sound of a nice vr or an r32. nothing like it. but all in all, they seem be break down alot. just my observations where i live. i like a little bit of every manufaturer

Comment

Originally posted by joshm View Post
            yeah... Y'all Are Dumbasses.
            Way To Bring Negative Attention To Cbs.
            X2

Reading through I came across "colslaw87", Shit I haven't seen him around for years!!
            Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-05-2012, 11:56 PM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

One of the few things that make me ashamed to be called a car enthusiast.

Ignorance.

How in the hell car the car pictured in any way be called a ricer? What makes the VW guys so high and mighty that they think they can shit all over some "jap" car?

It's probably because people with better cars than their sub $30k compact cars talk shit about them. And the cycle goes on...

If they saw the prime examples found on this forum, they'd probably pee their pants from pure astonishment.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                Yeah... y'all are dumbasses.
                Way to bring negative attention to CBs.

Now that I read the full thread, I lol'd... A LOT. VW guys aren't that bad after all.
                This.

Comment

"And Honda's and Japanese cars are not special. Im asian btw. I love my VW more than anything else whether or not its fast. There are so many things about the car that just surpasses some old ass accord. "

if he was in a trans am or a hemi charger or something i'd be impressed. i see asians in vdubs all the time lol. asians no like american muscle for some reason

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

VW owners are often stuck up theyre own ass

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                      "And Honda's and Japanese cars are not special. Im asian btw. I love my VW more than anything else whether or not its fast. There are so many things about the car that just surpasses some old ass accord. "

if he was in a trans am or a hemi charger or something i'd be impressed. i see asians in vdubs all the time lol. asians no like american muscle for some reason
                      ergonomics...i hate sitting in my buddies thunderbird. the dash is all high and nothing feels right. the rumble is cool but annoying.

id prefer a car that is nimble and risk my life in an accident. (i didn't reattach my lower lap belt when i put the recaro in my vw) you only live once right?
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The VW love is so blind in that forum. The thing they neglect to see is that in 20 years there cars will all be long dead and buried. Honestly they would be lucky to get 5-6 years out of those cars. VW isn't like days gone buy when you could drive a diesel Jetta and roll the odometer. These days I found the VW's uncomfortable, stuffy and the most fake feeling car that I have ever driven.

There is a reason that Volkswagon is No.24 out of 35 on the world list for reliable cars. Honda is still No.1.
                        Last edited by GhostAccord; 03-06-2012, 02:00 AM.
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

CASH MONEY HOMIE

capsfilter.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread...ighlight=ricer
                            jus read the first post

their idea of a ricer lmao
                            Last edited by pupildel; 03-06-2012, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
                              http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread...ighlight=ricer
                              jus read the first post

their idea of a ricer lmao
                              404 funny not found
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X