Do you do it too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you do it too?

So today driving home from school, i found myself driving closer to a car just to read what the bumper sticker says and i just thought it was interesting because now that i think about it i do it kind of a lot.. Lol So i was just wondering does anyone else do it too?

not a whole lot of bumper stickers around here honestly.. and the cars i see with them are normally pieces of shit with entirely too many, so i dont give a damn what they say

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
      not a whole lot of bumper stickers around here honestly.. and the cars i see with them are normally pieces of shit with entirely too many, so i dont give a damn what they say
      Haha i find some of them interesting. I remember one time i read a license plate cover that says, "If your going to ride my ass at least pull my hair"

Comment

I'm usually already riding their ass, because people with bumper stickers tend to drive slow as hell.
        wat?

Comment

My friend has one that says if you're reading this you're too close
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I saw one the other day that said "Get off my ass!"
            -Will

Comment

i saw one that said "my dog is smarter than your student of the month"

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I'm usually on their ass so they GTFO of my way.

Comment

I read em at stoplights.
                  In the areas where I work, I see quite a few cars with the whole rear end plastered with religious bumper stickers in Spanish.

Comment

I live in the bible belt, so there's Mormons galore here, and I love how they plaster their minivans with those stick figure family decals. I like to count how many kids and dogs they have.

And they blame China for overpopulating.

Comment

We get tons of those stick figure ones here as well... some even have names under each figure. Someday I just want to follow a dude into a store, and tell him to say hi to his wife Susan for me.

Comment

LOL, I haven't seen the names yet. I'm going to laugh hysterically the day I do.

Comment

saw one that said "if you ride alone you ride with Hitler"

whatever the fuck that means

another one that i like is "Jesus saves, Buddha invests"
                          ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

every dumbass in the portland area has those stick figure stickers!!!! some even have all the names in the household.....seems risky to me....but I am paranoid

Comment

Funniest sticker I saw was on the back of a girl's Subaru. It said, "Vegetarians taste better." Right next to it was a rainbow sticker.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X