Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "OMG! WTF? Did you do to your vehicle?" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last year at the big weekend cruise event, the jabroni with the Sunfire kept cruising past us (like seriously, this car looks like it's been through a car shredder, covered in bondo, primer, flat black, slammed on the ground, just looks like the biggest POS and the owner is a total jabroni) and me and my buddy yelled out "get a real car". He swung back around and rolled up to us sitting there and he just stopped and stared us down while we burst out laughing.

One of those "you had to be there" moments.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      last year at the big weekend cruise event, the jabroni with the Sunfire kept cruising past us (like seriously, this car looks like it's been through a car shredder, covered in bondo, primer, flat black, slammed on the ground, just looks like the biggest POS and the owner is a total jabroni) and me and my buddy yelled out "get a real car". He swung back around and rolled up to us sitting there and he just stopped and stared us down while we burst out laughing.

One of those "you had to be there" moments.
      Don't be a jabroni Eat your ravioli.

02 Crv
      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
        Don't be a jabroni Eat your ravioli.
        Chef Boyardee FTW

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Chef Boyardee FTW
          Sometimes it gives me the shats so i have to jabroni out.

Oh question whats wrong with the nissan in the first and second picture? It's pretty blurry.

02 Crv
          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post

Don't hate man, I'll admit, I wanted a buddy club kit. Now, i thank god i couldn't afford it.

Comment

Lets be real for a minute...

You say that you dont want cars off of Cb7tuner or CD5tuner? some of these cars that your posting arent as bad as some of the cars that are on this site.

dont go inflating your overinflated ego now.

Comment

and I will laugh if a newbie posts a accord that happens to be on this site.

Comment

i dont know what this guy was thinking throwing those rotas on there...

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                    Lets be real for a minute...

You say that you dont want cars off of Cb7tuner or CD5tuner? some of these cars that your posting arent as bad as some of the cars that are on this site.

dont go inflating your overinflated ego now.
                    The reason I said no known cb7/cb5 tuners is so nobody gets butt hurt when someone makes a comment about another persons on here's whip. If you wanna make fun of other's rides why don't you post in their MRT and see what happens.
                    Last edited by cloudasc; 05-18-2012, 10:44 PM.
                    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

This was at a Wal-Mart when I was in SC

Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                        The reason I said no known cb7/cb5 tuners is so nobody gets butt hurt when someone makes a comment about another persons on here's whip. If you wanna make fun of other's rides why don't you post in their MRT and see what happens.
                        i dont care, even if i posted on that dudes ride thread, nothing is going to happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                          i dont care, even if i posted on that dudes ride thread, nothing is going to happen anyway.
                          I wasn't referring to you GHOST, there was nothing wrong with your comment. Lemme quote the person in my previous post, so theres no confusion. EDIT: Done.

Originally posted by General Forum Rules
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157814

Please Respect each other!! That broad statement alone covers a whole lot... and it is the single most important rule there is!!
                          No direct attacks (flaming) on a person, their car, or what they say. If you have a problem with someone, speak to a moderator and we will remove that problem if we see fit. Any attacks or disrespectful acts will result in YOU being removed.
                          This is a car forum. Everything else is extra, and is not needed. If something non-car-related is causing stress to even ONE member, it's gone. End of story.
                          Last edited by cloudasc; 05-18-2012, 10:51 PM.
                          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Dude's car I used to work with. If you can believe everything he says its a supercharged V6....but what do I know lol. Anyway my car in the background

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                              Dude's car I used to work with. If you can believe everything he says its a supercharged V6....but what do I know lol. Anyway my car in the background

Sorry bud. I call on the supercharged v6 but ye that car i so worth posting in here. I always laugh at modded crapaliers.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                                Sorry bud. I call on the supercharged v6 but ye that car i so worth posting in here. I always laugh at modded crapaliers.
                                cavaqueers

Comment

Working...
                                X