Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got mine today!! Love it!!!
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

I looked at getting this phone when my contract is up in Oct, but I HATE HATE HATE touch wiz.

I think touch wiz might only be a verizon thing but im not sure.

Anyways other then that, it is probably a slick ass phone.

Im going to probably go with the Droid Maxx.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        I looked at getting this phone when my contract is up in Oct, but I HATE HATE HATE touch wiz.

I think touch wiz might only be a verizon thing but im not sure.

Anyways other then that, it is probably a slick ass phone.

Im going to probably go with the Droid Maxx.
        I think Touch Wiz is a Samsung thing. My two samsung phones with AT&T had Touch Wiz on them. While somewhat simple to use, most of the time frustrating and I feel your pain on hating it. I also despise it.
        But on the other hand it looks so nice and purdy I myself have thought about one of these but I'm not up for an upgrade for 6 more months

Originally posted by Dr.x
        You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

I have the S3 on Sprint and looks like they just turned LTE on about an hour ago

25mbps down

Comment

Just went through updates, and it looks like google wallet is fixed...

And when you activate the google prepaid card you get $10 free.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Ok so I switched from the iPhone to the Galaxy S3. I downloaded a Nintendo emulator and also found what I thought was a Playstation emulator but it wasn't. Anyone know of a good easy to install Playstation emulator to use. I'm just trying to play Final Fantasy 7. Also what is rooting?

Comment

I've heard of the nintendo one but not sure on the playstation one. Im getting the S3 this weekend because im tired of this iphone and i dont want to buy an iphone 4.5.
                10th Anniversary Accord.
                05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

still love the phone, but it's a good thing I don't talk on it much. Drops calls like a boss.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                    Have any of you used the s2? Im reading on developer sites that there is no difference between the two besides the os. Which you can have rooted over to the s2...
                    I know this thread is old, but I wanted to share updated information, as there are still people reading it.

First, the information Warudakumi included below are the big differences between the two phones. I would add that the screen is very different in terms of pixel density (S2: 800x480 vs S3:1280x720).

Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
                    There is a major difference and the ones that really stick out is the amount of RAM and the processor speed. In a nutshell the OS is the thing that didn't really change too much but there are already ports of 4.x running on the Galaxy Note. I think it's cool to see phones someday overpowering lowend netbooks and laptops.
                    However, the 4.0 running on the phone is a new development. Sprint, among others is offering the S2 Epic 4G Touch for free with a new 2 year activation or $50 with existing contract with Android 4.x already loaded on the device. This is a great alternative if you don't want to shell out cash or have the need for the upgraded power of the S3.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

hey on the S3 can you actually apply tones for messages?
                      with the S2 you cant which i think is stupid

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                      — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
                        O Also what is rooting?
                        ok do you know about the birds and the bees?
                        ROFL im just kidding...couldnt help my self lol

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                        — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
                          ok do you know about the birds and the bees?
                          ROFL im just kidding...couldnt help my self lol
                          Yea I googled it shortly after asking and found that it's the android way of saying jailbroken. Whats the point of it though? I've heard of people doing it with Kindles and Nooks yet I heard it's pointless to do for the phone.

Comment

I've had the GS3 for a month or so and I love this thing..
                            I also picked up a ballistics case for it, my phone is a tank now
                            http://www.alternativewireless.com/s...FexAMgod0wQAug
                            US cellular is my provider so I am able to accrue belief points and I used those for the ballistics case. There's no way I was going to pay $45 for a phone case ...

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                            BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                            Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                            CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Still like the phone for its apps and such, but can't hold a phone call to save my life. 7 out of 10 calls drop, and two out of 10 don't even connect when answering, or sending. That leaves me with 1 call out of 10 that is good, usually cause it's short. I just refer to it as my mini-tablet. Or paperweight lol.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Its the best phone Ive owned! I dont have any complaints and its become invaluable for killing time for me.My favorite apps and uses are : pandora, youtube,facebook,netflix,wattpad because Im a bookworm,play magazines (subscribed to super street,honda tuning and import tuner),flixster,youtubetomp3.Along with FPse for playstation.games,john nes and suoer gnes for playing video games (downloaded from coolroms) then there the paid games like gta,sworcery and a few more.All in all,Ive been impressed with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X