No announcement yet.

Whats the time/date and what are you doing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday the 16th approximately 1318 eating at least 3 week old pizza and wings out of my friends garage fridge. let's see what happens
    Last edited by Quashish; 09-16-2012, 04:23 PM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

9/16 - 1:52PM PST

Currently surfing CB7Tuner & Facebook while listening to Bill Haley & His Comets.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Sunday 9/16/12 9:15CST.

Just got home from a weekend visit back home. Visited my ma and picked up a few things. Including my bed. Strapped that bitch to the top of my friend's CUBE and drove it back here. 250 miles, lol. Now trying to wind down and get ready for the week. Still job hunting.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Sunday 10:27pm

Playing halo reach, cb7tuner randomly on the other monitor like always,

Comment

Sept 16th, 10:40pm Eastern Time

Bored out of my mind...

Comment

sep 16, 7:53 eating a burrito and drinking beer...... yay what a awsome night
              Last edited by 92turboaccord; 09-16-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

September 17th, 8:10AM. Been at work for 30 minutes and have succesfully done nothing.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Sept 17, 2012, 9:25 AM EST.

Watching Eyebots on Syfy and a house across as it is getting torn down. Victory! because those guys were assholes, actually it was just the girlfriend of the son. The former occupants are gathered on my side of the street watching it get smashed. ^_^

*dang, wanted to share the 20 minute video i record of it being torn down but PB has a file size limit of 500mb when the video was almost a 1.5gigs.
                  Last edited by Leung; 09-17-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Sept 17th 15:52est..at work about to head out for the day...started off as a typical Monday, spilled my coffee all over the floor at the store I bought it at, besides that nothing eventful in my day

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

10:58am Tuesday 18th.

Just having smoko, then back to replacing the VTEC solenoid valve gasket on a 2004 odyssey.
                      What a pita they are to get to.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Sept 17, 2012 - 8:13pm
                        At a work place doing a hardware and software upgrade for a client. Hardware upgrade went fine. XP SP3 upgrade to Win7 Pro wants a clean install. 155min left of copying data to server, then clean install, copy files back, install apps, printers, etc.... Ug.

Comment

Working...
                        X