I need help setting a trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help setting a trap

Long story short: I'm being poisoned. I need help figuring out who is doing it.

Long story: Paranoia will have an inevitable effect on this story, so I'll try to keep it as true to the facts as possible.

I drink frequently, and from what I've found, there is no better cure for dry mouth in the morning than a big 2 liter bottle of Gatorade. Lemon lime of course, my favorite flavor. (And color!)
    For a period of (roughly) this past year, it's been tasting odd after various periods of time. Me, thinking it was the alcohol still on my breath, thought nothing of it. Given the time of day (3-9 am) I simply went back to bed, often not able to see it.

Finally, it got to the point where the bottle I was drinking out of had an unmistakable not-Gatorade taste. I turned on my lamp, and saw the picture below. It wasn't this exact one. Since it's been happening all summer, I thought thought maybe Gatorade changed their composition. But, I had a half empty bottle in my trunk all summer (100+ degrees) that I took out last week. Tasted fine. That boosted my paranoia that someone was poisoning them.
    The last bottle I took to my girlfriends for observation, waiting to see if it would turn into the type shown below. No luck.

Today I made a huge discovery. I was in need of an emergency bathroom, and this bad bottle of Gatorade was sitting there. I went ahead and used it. Ever mindful me decided not to throw it away, and see what happened. Came back a few hours later, and viola! The same culture looking things had started to form.

Now that it seems that someone is pissing in my drinks, here is some history:
    I got very VERY sick in February. I mean like can't work, lost 10 pounds sick.
    In March, I had a fever of over 100 for a week.
    Lately, I've been having other small issues.

I've tried setting up my webcam to record on motion when I'm gone, but haven't had any luck so far. My current plan is to clean my room for a clean shot, then leave a new bottle out.

Some history: It's currently 3 girls and my cousin. My brother moved out. It's happened since he's been gone, so I know it wasn't him.
    I've set up a webcam before, and have caught my cousin sneaking around in my room. I'd like to blame it on him, but I can't just unleash this monumental ass kicking I have planned on anyone, I need proof.

I've changed how my door locks work, but it still doesn't stop them. I have a deadbolt and steel reinforcements waiting, but I want to see who this was first. I've made no mention of it to anyone in my house so far. I don't want to scare them off. Moving out is not really an option.

MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

I should also mention that through the grape vine: My cousin was also watering down my liquor supplies, with eye drops. I've since stopped keeping them.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Your cousin. In the kitchen. With the butterknife.

Comment

Your kidding? This has to be the most messed up situation I've heard of. That wasn't in a plot of a movie. Get your room clean and camera up. Bust them. I really don't know what id do after i found out. Btw. Im pretty sure a wife killed her husband by putting visene in his food/drink.
        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

That's so fucked up man.

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

Well....it.....I don't even know what the hell is going on here.

Reading that made my head hurt. I get that you think you're being poisoned. I get that you're trying to catch the evil doer. Are you reusing the same bottle? Not sure why you mentioned it being in your trunk, alcohol taste in your mouth, or your girlfriend.

I say stop leaving unsealed drinks at your current place of residence. If you must, find some way, be it tape, string, etc to prevent it from being tampered with or showing if it has been tampered with.

If your cousin poisoned you once before, A) they sound like a douchebag, but B) I would've nipped that in the bud when it happened. Sound like either your cousin is a fuckball and is trying to kill you, poison you or fuck with you OR they're just a sick fuck who enjoys peeing in people's drinks. Either way he's a fuckhead who shouldn't be trusted.

I'd go get a blood test done to check for any diseases he may or may not have given you. If he has, keep all the bottles and take his ass to court.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

BTW, eyedrops will give you the shits. Did you ever shit your brains out after taking a few shots at home?

Comment

That usually how creepers slip their drugs to their prey.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Are we bring trolled right now?
                    Originally posted by Mishakol129
                    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Geoff is not a troll...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Geoff is not a troll...

I won't even dignify that with a comment.

Comment

I think his username used to say "troll"... then he gave me money.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            I think his username used to say "troll"... then he gave me money.
                            Ha!

Comment

1.set trap
                              2.drink blue gatorade, will change to green with urine
                              3.kick some ass

/end topic

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                              1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Working...
                              X