I need help setting a trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
    I should also mention that through the grape vine: My cousin was also watering down my liquor supplies, with eye drops. I've since stopped keeping them.
    dude eye drops can kill someone, they close the blood vessels, gets rid of red eye, so that is super bad man.

as for the catching someone. can u set up a hidden camera? not a web cam but a camera.

have you tried leaving a half drinking fresh bottle out somewhere beside ur room when its u and only one other person there? like if its u and one of your cousins leave the bottle in the dining room and leave for a while or go to your room for about an hour or something and come back and see whats up with the drink, somehow make sure no one comes home while doing this tho cause then u cant be sure it was the one person at home alone with you.
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

also see if there is something you can do to make the liquid yellow but when something is added it explodes. also take a sample to a chemistry prof and see what he can find out. also maybe try to get a finger print? idk maybe some far fetched ideas but the finger print isnt that far out. haha
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
        You said you are recording at night, right? I assume that the camera won't trigger at night because the light is very dim or non-existent, yeah? Is it possible you are sleep walking/peeing into your own Gatorade bottle?

Any updates? It's been a month.
        I suppose it's possible. I don't usually sleep with this computer on, it's very loud.
        I can try a webcam and use a different computer to motion record when I sleep.

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
        dude eye drops can kill someone, they close the blood vessels, gets rid of red eye, so that is super bad man.

as for the catching someone. can u set up a hidden camera? not a web cam but a camera.

have you tried leaving a half drinking fresh bottle out somewhere beside ur room when its u and only one other person there? like if its u and one of your cousins leave the bottle in the dining room and leave for a while or go to your room for about an hour or something and come back and see whats up with the drink, somehow make sure no one comes home while doing this tho cause then u cant be sure it was the one person at home alone with you.
        I can use the same webcam I mentioned above to try this. But, things have
        recently gotten more stressed. Hopefully the opportunities will abound.
        I'll probably use a webcam in my room in addition to my normal one.

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
        also see if there is something you can do to make the liquid yellow but when something is added it explodes. also take a sample to a chemistry prof and see what he can find out. also maybe try to get a finger print? idk maybe some far fetched ideas but the finger print isnt that far out. haha
        I doubt I can make Gatorade explode. But, I'm getting frustrated to the point
        where I might take it to school and see what they can find.

The latest victim is some V8. I've had it in a coffee filter for a few hours trying to get the grit out but it's taking forever. In the morning I'll take a pic.
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

That's ridiculous man. You need to figure this out ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
            I suppose it's possible. I don't usually sleep with this computer on, it's very loud.
            I can try a webcam and use a different computer to motion record when I sleep.

I can use the same webcam I mentioned above to try this. But, things have
            recently gotten more stressed. Hopefully the opportunities will abound.
            I'll probably use a webcam in my room in addition to my normal one.

I doubt I can make Gatorade explode. But, I'm getting frustrated to the point
            where I might take it to school and see what they can find.

The latest victim is some V8. I've had it in a coffee filter for a few hours trying to get the grit out but it's taking forever. In the morning I'll take a pic.
            ya, but who says it has to actually be gatorade? just has to look like it lol. or what you could do is somehow set the bottle down and have ink rigged to shoot over whoever did it. that way the ink will stay on for a their hand for a solid day or cloths, and i do realize it will be messy.
            Accord SE

93se
            Members Ride

Comment

I still can't figure out why you can't figure out who is doing this.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

he has multiple personalities and is pissing in his own bottle.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                  he has multiple personalities and is pissing in his own bottle.

But seriously, that's a serious subject that you should definitely get checked out ASAP.

Comment

Just lock your shit up including the fridge and talked the key with you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X