Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
    1. Buy a lion.
    2. Have the lion talk to the cat to see who it was.
    3. ?????
    4. You have a well fed lion.
    3. Feed the lion

Comment

I had that happen to my dog once. I came home and her head was swelled up like a football(german shep so he head wasn't small anyways) but they found a 22 round in there when the vet went poking around on her head, it popped like a zit and the bullet fell out.

Comment

Yeah its gotta be a .22, which in canada (was SHOCKED to see this actually happened in canada) is quite common due to being cheap/easy to get.

if it were me, i'd wait in the window with a 303. though because its canada im sure it was a random act committed by some drunk assholes driving thru the area.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

i shot a cat once with a bb since it decided to stand on my friend's tonneau cover

it still likes me but definitely likes to play chicken with me in the road.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by MortsAccord View Post
            I had that happen to my dog once. I came home and her head was swelled up like a football(german shep so he head wasn't small anyways) but they found a 22 round in there when the vet went poking around on her head, it popped like a zit and the bullet fell out.
            wow that's ****ed up man.. I love German Shepherds.

Comment

'nuff said.

Originally posted by Mishakol129
              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

WTF is wrong with people. i hope that the recovery goes good and that they find the bastards that shot your cat!
                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Thanks guys. This took place in PA, where my parents live. We've lived there for about 25 years and have never had something like this happen. It's normally a very nice little area but we've had an influx of shit heads recently.

We've had a ton of people from all over the US move in to work on the gas wells. I'm wondering if it was an out of towner.

I'll let you guys know what's going on with the reward. I do appreciate the offers.
                  My Car
                  FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

WOW, was it a .22 or pellet gun? I'm shocked the cat lived through it. I hope you find the bastard responsible.

Comment

What county in PA
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        What county in PA
                        The county of Someonegonnagetahurtrealbad, PA.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          the County Of Someonegonnagetahurtrealbad, Pa.
                          Lol

Comment

People are unbelieveable. Hope they find the dirtbags. I've got four cats, if anyone did something like this to any of them, I'd flip.
                            Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                            X