yeah same here, sigh.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

sell my car for me? lol
    HSHO #3

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      saw a 91 LX sedan, really good shape in and out, 158K miles, sold for $4100

saw a 93 SE, really good shape with some bolster wear, paint was good, 140K, sold for $5000

now the shit:

1990 LX, broken all over, wrecked passenger front, missing hubcaps, grinding manual tranny, won't crank because the pump is bad, 240K miles $1900

1991 DX with no motor or tranny, good body, 210K on chassis $1800

i hate trying to find cb7 parts or cars around here.....WAY too expensive, and these dumbasses around here buy them......idiots

i purchased a 1990 exr fully loaded with just a gass leak and 280k , for 400 candadian

im selling a 1990lx grey 4 door works fine... needs breaks for 500 bucks..
      grey intioror... exr alloys... good tires etc..

yeah your prices are too hight.. im lucky to get 2000 for my current car..

Comment

cb7 prices are high here too, but not quite that high. my 240k+ rusted out LX was $2200, my current EX was $3100, and a friend of mine is buying a clean EX wagon for $4k... try to find a cb7 in a larger city, for example ones from the bronx sell for cheap, mayberry got his for like 500.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
          cb7 prices are high here too, but not quite that high. my 240k+ rusted out LX was $2200, my current EX was $3100, and a friend of mine is buying a clean EX wagon for $4k... try to find a cb7 in a larger city, for example ones from the bronx sell for cheap, mayberry got his for like 500.
          we have a friend in common then mikey
          if u only knew whats happening to that wagon

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

In my area they are pretty high look at this one $5999

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...=y&cardist=100

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

This is really true here in the south someone says honda they think big resale value and it I believe is abused on a daily basis. I saw a 5spd 92 with 200k, kinda ragged out for 4500. I have also went to a dealer ship and the dealer was gonna look at auctions for me and the manager in the next office replied o honda thats gonna cost some money, I replied look outside I know a thing or two about honda. Need less to say people exploite the hell out of the honda name.

Comment

Somebody around here was trying to sell a 91 Accord with 300,000 km's for $3,500..... thats absolutely retarded..
                1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

They're still high around here.

You can't find a 92-93 EX for under 3,500 that's in decent shape and doesn't have a billion miles.

Comment

get me 5,000 for my 93lx(160k) and i'll give you $100

Comment

well yeah they try to sell an accord for 1,000,000$$ around my parts lol....
                      http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...p=y&cardist=23

and damn, ive never checked on what people actually want for an 4th gen accord, basically avergae asking price is 4k.....bunch of crap!...i got mine for 2300 and its cleaner than any ive ever seen for sale, fucking chotch's.

^sold

Comment

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...ler_id=1149173

would anyone pay 4.5K for that?

why can't I have those fogs ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                          http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...ler_id=1149173

would anyone pay 4.5K for that?

why can't I have those fogs ?!?!?

theres one down here being sold for damn near 7k

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

I went to honda today for some parts and they had a 92 SE with 53k on it. Never been washed and they were asking 10,000. Now thats crazy!
                            Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
                              This is really true here in the south someone says honda they think big resale value and it I believe is abused on a daily basis. I saw a 5spd 92 with 200k, kinda ragged out for 4500. I have also went to a dealer ship and the dealer was gonna look at auctions for me and the manager in the next office replied o honda thats gonna cost some money, I replied look outside I know a thing or two about honda. Need less to say people exploite the hell out of the honda name.

bullshit. and you're in what -- TN? haha dealerships are stupid - My auction membership cost $30 for the year, public auction, and I got my cb7 for 1300 -and it needed a battery, tires, and brakes

but yeah costs are f**ked up... i coulda sold mine for 3500 easily either out here or back home

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Working...
                              X