AIM down.... :shrug:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AIM down.... :shrug:

wierd....did everyone elses AIM and AOL die for about five minutes tonight?

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
    wierd....did everyone elses AIM and AOL die for about five minutes tonight?

is it just me or does everyone in america have aol or aim... jeezs

Comment

Originally posted by Crayola-r
      is it just me or does everyone in america have aol or aim... jeezs
      AMERICAN -on-line.....

Comment

Everybody and their mothers brothers cousins uncles fathers brothers nephews cousins former roomate.

And yes IT crashed I have 9 people online out of 120. lol.
        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

yeaup fucker crashed.. funny thing is.. when i got back online.. lmao.. i see signed on signed on signed on signed on.. lmao.. mad pplz getting back on..

its an addiction i tell you.. and wtf NYCX.. cant talk to me on aim j00 meatzballz hehe jk <3

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I had a post on this about 5 minutes ago, and deleted it b/c no one replied.

I thought it was just Northeastern, until I got emails from people...Email...who'd thought?

Comment

damn it... i thought i got hacked again and was going to my router settings, my firewalls, running scans on my network....jeez.
              my 91 cb7
              Originally posted by 4doorfury
              I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                I had a post on this about 5 minutes ago, and deleted it b/c no one replied.

I thought it was just Northeastern, until I got emails from people...Email...who'd thought?
                well 5 mins from your post would have been 15 mins after mine..but its not about that...i wonder what the problem was. i have an sidekick2 and in the month of febuary for a week i was without data service, just phone. i got a 20 dollar credit from them and it turned out it wasnt even tmobile fault, it was the back end server of Danger, they are the company that patented the sidekick/hiptop.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                  well 5 mins from your post would have been 15 mins after mine..but its not about that...i wonder what the problem was. i have an sidekick2 and in the month of febuary for a week i was without data service, just phone. i got a 20 dollar credit from them and it turned out it wasnt even tmobile fault, it was the back end server of Danger, they are the company that patented the sidekick/hiptop.
                  I have a sidekick 2 also, that week was absurd, i was 2 seconds away from cancelling the service. Btw, i got 25 =).
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

didnt want to start a whole new thread but i found a picture of a possible PS3?!..
                    can anyone confirm if this is true or not?...

Comment

EVERYONE IN AMERICA has aim. it def is an addiction, and its like people on IM ever really talk about anything obstructive, haha...

AIM: benvt04

new ps3 looks hot, its very small, i've seen it, very sweet.
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

crashes on me too so i went to sleep LOL
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

It's all about Yahoo IM! w00t!
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

yahoo sucks :-[

Yeah aim died and my life went down the tubes so i went to sleep haha

Comment

yahoo does suck, no one has it...i have it tho, benwazhere_2001@yahoo.com....
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X