No announcement yet.

Military black hawks fly over Miami Florida firing blanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, and this is just me though, I think that maybe they are practicing and preparing to eliminate mass amounts of people.

For what reason I dont know. Maybe it could be like a political move that integrates canada usa and mexico that would piss alot of people off.
    Maybe it could be allowing chinese to come over and work and help pay national debt?
    Or maybe it could be obamacare is going to require chips installed in patients?
    IDK I'm not a conspiracist and like I dont believe in far out shit, but I mean if it smells like shit and looks like shit, then by golly don't step in the shit!

Comment

I really really like Skyrim.

As far as this Miami "thing" that happened I think there is something more to it than what anyone is being told. I live way out in the country so I’m not worried about most things like that but I do have my own opinion.

I liked that video that was posted up about Obama the Chinese, gun control and all that. It’s a very level headed thought from very level headed people that are involved enough to know what they are talking about. It’s not a "conspiracy theory" by some jack ass that claims to have been beamed up by UFOs in Arizona.

Comment

Eh, the most absurd propaganda is often presented in the most level headed fashion. That's what makes it believable. Nobody is going to be swayed by some psycho that's ranting and foaming at the mouth, but a bunch of convenient coincidences and carefully arranged facts can be VERY convincing. That's the point.
        Granted, I'm not saying that aimed just at the conspiracy theorists. That goes for our government and our trusted media sources as well.

Comment

I think this is one of those deals that probably has an ugly explanation, so they just aren't offering it to us.

Lets say for example they got a threat or picked up on a threat from a foreign interest. Would they tell us they new about it, before they were able to foil the plot?

There ya go. Thats my theory. Probably planning for something that basically, they just don't want to talk about. I doub't it is some plot against the public. Probably more like a response to some sort of threat that they don't want to talk about.

My thoughts.

Either way, I want to be prepared for whatever they are preparing for.

Nuff said.
          Originally posted by wed3k
          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Hey guys,
            Remember all the innovations that came about 1900 - 1950?
            Radio, jets, nukes, TV, (basic) computers, etc.
            Then the wars ended, and we stopped seeing innovation on such a massive and impressive scale.
            It's still there. I mean, I'm able to use this thing about the size of my keys to broadcast messages to anyone, anywhere in the world.
            My point being, what are they innovation now? What sort of secret weapons have they been working on? And, if you take the
            impressive innovation that occurred over those 50 years, and apply an exponential factor to it, that's what really gets my brain ticking.
            I seriously want to see what sort of cool stuff they've come up with.
            I'm also worried about it.
            Don't believe me? Look up stealth technology. Came out in the 50s(?) wasn't released till 1990.

Also, never played Skyrim.
            MRT
            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
            Originally posted by deevergote
            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
              Hey guys,
              Remember all the innovations that came about 1900 - 1950?
              Radio, jets, nukes, TV, (basic) computers, etc.
              Then the wars ended, and we stopped seeing innovation on such a massive and impressive scale.
              It's still there. I mean, I'm able to use this thing about the size of my keys to broadcast messages to anyone, anywhere in the world.
              My point being, what are they innovation now? What sort of secret weapons have they been working on? And, if you take the
              impressive innovation that occurred over those 50 years, and apply an exponential factor to it, that's what really gets my brain ticking.
              I seriously want to see what sort of cool stuff they've come up with.
              I'm also worried about it.
              Don't believe me? Look up stealth technology. Came out in the 50s(?) wasn't released till 1990.

Also, never played Skyrim.

They have guns that can shoot around corners now, cameras that can see beneath the surface of the earth, lasers that can kill people, sound waves that can kill people and active camo that actually works.

Really, who knows about all their secret gadgetry. The little bit you do hear about is wicked though.
              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Mythbusters says no corner bullets.
                Unless they're guns that just bend and shoot like that.
                Do you have links?
                MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                  Mythbusters says no corner bullets.
                  Unless they're guns that just bend and shoot like that.
                  Do you have links?
                  Have seen programs on it.

I'll google it in a minute.

BLAM:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-te...gs-its-target/

On the program I watched it said there were several ways they can do it. Its not like the it can hit a 90 degree turn after 2000', but its a guided bullet that can curve around a corner for sure.

Comment

tesla nuff said.

I mean its one thing to be like, oh le government is blah blah blah, but when things get fishy and suspicious your mind wonders.

And I agree, the have all sorts of stealth wonders and inventions. Regardless, Im an American, I believe in the constitution, I believe in the justice system, I would like to believe in the governing body that looks out for its people. If in fact shtf and they come after our constitutional rights/law abiding citizens, I will denounce my Nationality. There wouldn't be a USA with out citizens, we can form our own militia (as by the constitution) and if the supreme court doesnt uphold the constitution whats the point of being american?

Comment

Ah. That makes sense. They've been doing that for artillery shells for a while.
                      I assumed a bullet that makes 90 degree corners.
                      MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

It's quite true that there are likely innovations in the possession of our military that would boggle the minds of the average citizen. Between the military, NASA, huge corporations, the numerous research universities in this country, we're likely developing amazing technology at an alarming rate. I mean, look at the advances in computer technology in just the past 15 years Granted, that's not all American innovation... but still, it shows how quickly things can progress beyond our imagination. I remember when my 333mhz processor was "blazing fast" Now my cell phone is much more powerful than my first computer, with storage space 4x as large, far more features, and a pricetag that is 1/7th of what my first computer cost. And my phone is 2 models old!

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                        I think this is one of those deals that probably has an ugly explanation, so they just aren't offering it to us.

Lets say for example they got a threat or picked up on a threat from a foreign interest. Would they tell us they new about it, before they were able to foil the plot?

There ya go. Thats my theory. Probably planning for something that basically, they just don't want to talk about. I doub't it is some plot against the public. Probably more like a response to some sort of threat that they don't want to talk about.

My thoughts.

Either way, I want to be prepared for whatever they are preparing for.

Nuff said.
                        That's true as well. If there was a threat great enough to necessitate blackhawks in Miami, it's probably not something worth causing a panic over. Nothing exploded, nobody died, nothing appears to have happened... so if there WAS a serious reason for the activity, then they either neutralized the threat, deterred the ones presenting the threat, or discovered it to be a false alarm. Either way, we're safe.

I truly think that if our government was planning some sort of top secret mass murder of American citizens, they wouldn't be advertising it before executing the plan. Those blackhawks would've been out in much greater numbers, in every major city, with mass mobilization of pretty much every military force. And even then, I think they'd have a problem taking down their own citizens. We'd fight, and surely a good portion of the military would turn against such an action.

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                        tesla nuff said.

I mean its one thing to be like, oh le government is blah blah blah, but when things get fishy and suspicious your mind wonders.

And I agree, the have all sorts of stealth wonders and inventions. Regardless, Im an American, I believe in the constitution, I believe in the justice system, I would like to believe in the governing body that looks out for its people. If in fact shtf and they come after our constitutional rights/law abiding citizens, I will denounce my Nationality. There wouldn't be a USA with out citizens, we can form our own militia (as by the constitution) and if the supreme court doesnt uphold the constitution whats the point of being american?
                        Tesla as in what? The electric car company? Or the crazy genius that died penniless?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

That's true as well. If there was a threat great enough to necessitate blackhawks in Miami, it's probably not something worth causing a panic over. Nothing exploded, nobody died, nothing appears to have happened... so if there WAS a serious reason for the activity, then they either neutralized the threat, deterred the ones presenting the threat, or discovered it to be a false alarm. Either way, we're safe.

I truly think that if our government was planning some sort of top secret mass murder of American citizens, they wouldn't be advertising it before executing the plan. Those blackhawks would've been out in much greater numbers, in every major city, with mass mobilization of pretty much every military force. And even then, I think they'd have a problem taking down their own citizens. We'd fight, and surely a good portion of the military would turn against such an action.

Yeah I think that if anything they are now planning for "Mumbai" style attacks in easily accessed cities in America. I bet the planning/training has been in the works for years.

Seriously though, its not a bad idea. I suppose they probably shouldn't tell us about their exact plan, but maybe they could tell civillians to have a plan too? I don't know.

Just rambling really.

If a raft full of people can cross the sea and enter Florida from the Dominican Republic/Cuba and wherever else. Or just as easily RUN across the Rio Grande, its a valid arguement that a joint effort probably is NEEDED in response and a plan is probably better than flying by the seat of your pants.

Those fucks in Mumbai floated in on a silly 3rd-world-country fishing boat, and killed hundreds of people before they were stopped. I don't doubt that some foreign asshole has daydreamed about performing the same style of attack on our soil.

Comment

Oh, I'm sure.
                            There are people in our government that are paid to do nothing but anticipate every possible scenario. The ones that could be most likely or disastrous generally warrant preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              Oh, I'm sure.
                              There are people in our government that are paid to do nothing but anticipate every possible scenario. The ones that could be most likely or disastrous generally warrant preparation.
                              Well I want to know who I need to write a letter to about my twinkies.

WTF? Where is the prep for that disaster? Everyone saw that coming once the news hit, whats up what that natural disaster?

Assholes.

Comment

Some things just can't be foreseen... commercial airliners crashing into buildings, shit-bombs detonated outside of schools, and the tragic sudden loss of Twinkie the Kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X