No announcement yet.

R.I.P Daniel (JDMDaniel240)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condolences to all effected. Be safe out there all.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

really tough to hear. so young and so much ahead of him. theres no point in lecturing someone on something thats already happened and was taken as a horrible lesson learned. everyone be safe out there.

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Damn that's really sad man, don't blame this on your self this was an accident and nothing more. Just remember the good times you guys had and that will make you feel better. Stay positive bro.

CALI LIFE STYLE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Dude you really can't beat yourself up over it. Right now you have all sorts of emotions going and it's normal to play the "what-if" game and think that there were plenty of things to do to change the outcome. I promise you if you keep doing it, it will only serve to hurt you more. Most of what everyone says won't exactly help to make you feel better but the fact that people are there for you is what helps. And fuck the people that are saying shit about driving safer. Yeah maybe so but that's not helping Tippey and if the kid's family sees this it's not going to make them feel better either. Like dj_ender said keep it to yourselves for now. If people posted this in the thread about my sister I'd be furious.

Anyway...like I said this shit sucks, best you can do is remember the person he was and all the good times. It's going to hurt for a while. Keep your chin up. My heart truly goes out to you, his family, and everyone else affected.

The Facebook group

Comment

Rest in peace. Always tough to hear a young life lost. Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends.

Tippey, you have to stop blaming yourself. You didn't force him to do anything. This was a terrible accident.

He could have taken the same corner, at the same speed, 1,000 different times. The 1,001st time he could have made the same mistake. None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes.

All you can do is grieve your friend and learn from his accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

Well as i said above

Running from a cop that has its lights on is WAY different from just getting away from an area you know a cop is in. Also i really can't afford to get a ticket, if i get a ticket i will lose my license and thus my job. I panicked to a degree, i didn't become erratic or crazy but i got worried and went into full race mode to get away. I'm just glad my car was capable and could hold onto the road with what i was asking it to do.

Dude you sound like a self centered brat. First of all, if your license is in that much danger, you shouldnt even be trying to do spirited runs in the mountains...

Also your line " Also I cant really afford to get a ticket, if i get a ticket, I will lose my license and thus my job"..so you cant afford a ticket BUT you can afford to have someone killed because you were running from the cops?

Personally I think we should move to ban Austin from the forums.

Also a matter of a fact speaking, The fact that you told everyone that you were running from the cops, tells us you and whoever else were doing something that you were not suppose too. So if thats the case and your license is one ticket away from being suspended, you would think for the guy who always claims to have enough common sense, that he would have had the common sense to pull over and not run from the cops.
              Last edited by RagingAsian; 05-06-2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764

Well as i said above

Running from a cop that has its lights on is WAY different from just getting away from an area you know a cop is in. Also i really can't afford to get a ticket, if i get a ticket i will lose my license and thus my job. I panicked to a degree, i didn't become erratic or crazy but i got worried and went into full race mode to get away. I'm just glad my car was capable and could hold onto the road with what i was asking it to do.
                Im sorry but that has to be the most ignorant statement ever. Im sure youre glad but it in the end your actions caused someone elses life.

I wouldve just let off and face the punishment.

Race mode? What are you 17? Cmon Austin.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Regardless of anyone's opinion of Tippey and his actions/choices, the above type of comments are not needed at this time. Have a little respect, later after a grieving period you feel the need to tell Austin he's an idiot, by all means, do it. But not now.
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I dont mean to be so harsh...im angry at that statement and im sorey that Dan lost his life i mean no disrespect at all..but there lies the truth.

I have to be real because that seems to be the norm everyone thinks their car is a race car and its that mentality that gets them in trouble.

Wake up guys the streets arent a race track..not by a long shot.

May he rest in peace..and guys please keep safe..and DONT BE RECKLESS.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

The guy's not even 18 yet. We've all been in the same situations he's been in. We learned and moved on with life. Nobody is perfect. I'm not, you aren't, Tippey isn't. We're all human. Shit happens. People make choices. Some not as good as others.

So what, Tippey got scared and took off. His friend didn't have to. He made the conscious choice to follow. His friend made the choice not to ride with him.

Nobody is at fault from what I can see. Given what I know from reading this, it was all driver error plain and simple. Tippey was not controlling what Daniel was doing.

Give the damn guy a break. Tippey's one of the better kids out there his age. IMO, he's probably one of the most useful and respected members on here for his knowledge and enthusiasm for CB's and cars in general. He's young, but knows his stuff.

Unfortunately, this event is a big reality check for him that will affect him for the rest of his life. Maybe it was a good thing in the long run, but it's a shitty situation right now. And I guarantee you, anyone who's giving him shit for "spirited driving" is a fucking hypocrite themselves.

Austin, you know the guys who are really here for you. Don't let the others get to you.
                      Last edited by crazymikey; 05-06-2013, 01:54 AM.

Comment

I wasn't referring to you, you snuck in while I was posting. I don't disagree with you at all, I just didn't think Austin needs everyone telling his he was dumb, he knows that. And I'm not saying people should keep their opinion to themselves, but please give some grieving period before you unload on him.

Comment

I find it funny how raging asian was banned in the time I was beginning to reply to his post about getting tippey banned. That was in a span of about 3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            I find it funny how raging asian was banned in the time I was beginning to reply to his post about getting tippey banned. That was in a span of about 3 minutes.

Why u no want PMs?

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                              I wasn't referring to you, you snuck in while I was posting. I don't disagree with you at all, I just didn't think Austin needs everyone telling his he was dumb, he knows that. And I'm not saying people should keep their opinion to themselves, but please give some grieving period before you unload on him.
                              This.
                              Its very sad to see someone lose a dear friend to them and then have comments telling you "that was stupid" right under rest in peace.

Comment

Hey Tippey,
                                I know we got our differences, but, if you need anything at all man, just
                                Hit me up, let me know.

We are all car enthusiasts, and Human error will always be a factor.
                                Everyone likes to have a little fun now and then, and I guarantee
                                Everyone complaining about mountain runs has seen some fun times.

East coast sucks for the car world. They need more road courses, actual
                                Courses that do not consist of cones.

RegArdless Tippey like I stated hit me up man

And Daniel, the wagon build is for you brotha.
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X