No announcement yet.

R.I.P Daniel (JDMDaniel240)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't even have to be out of control or racing for shit to go wrong. My buddy was driving down the highway by myself and suffered a brain aneurism. He died instantly and his truck veered into the median, crossed the oncoming lane and went off the road. Amazingly did not hit another car. He was 28, and things were going good for him. It's scary to think that you could be minding your own business, just doing your daily routine, and drop dead.

I'm sorry for your loss.
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I can relate a little to your story except for the loss.
      I still have a lead foot.

I've always loved speed, and in 2008 i was sweet for cops, about twice a month i would get pulled over, most of the times for speeding, my job also depended on my licence but i didnt give a fuck, i pretended i did when ppl gave me shit but in reality you nor I did.

You're a kid austin, and i cant really stand the way you come off sometimes, but in reality looking back at my first few years in cb7t i too thought i was hot shit, i too thought i had it under control, when in reality i was seconds away from chaos.

After I went to jail, after driving on my 3 suspension i decided to get a lawyer and he told me if i would have called one of the lawyers in the little cards they send you in the mail none of this would have happened and my licence would have been fine.
      If i wouldnt have gotten arrested I wouldnt have learned.

I lost a job lined up for bmw in miami, one for volvo in PA, and one for caterpillar in texas starting at an average of 20/hr.

Driving is a privilege and hondas arent race cars and you aint no racecar driver and you're a kid
      with that being said take this as a hard earned lesson and hope nothing legal come out of this
      take his loss to turn your life around, and make sure his wasnt in vane.

things like this happen every day, and as a lead foot, i've completely forgotten any safety concerns every time i take a off ramp doing 65+ or making the exit at the last minute intentionally

I have functions, sway bars, traction bars, all poly bushings, strut bars, 225 meaty BFGoodrich and bigger brakes, i too like the thrill and i too think I GOT IT, but lets face it m no race car driver and my accord aint no race car either.

Im really sorry for your loss and hope you can man up and learn from this.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Really glad you unlocked this Austin, I don't want people to forget Daniel.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

If I were you, watching that video would be the last thing in the world I'd want to do. I can only imagine it making you feel worse; like watching a reality-TV-style horror movie starring your friends.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'm sorry to hear. My condolences. I too can relate with carelessness. Fortunately for me, there was no loss. I was lucky.

I was canyon running with some friends with my 350Z. Got too hot headed and came around a turn WAY too fast. The back end got out, I over-corrected, the car spun out, one half of the car was caught in a ditch and had enough momentum to throw it. The car rolled three times and took out two avocado trees before landing on its wheels.

I was with a good friend. it was seriously a God sent miracle that neither of us were even touched. We walked out of the wreck and just stared at each other as my friends pulled up to check on us. I told myself I wouldn't drive like that ever again.

I ended up fixing the car. Why? I dont know. It was never the same. I can't wait to junk it.

I can only imagine what you, his friends and the family are going through. He was young. You all will be in my prayers.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Incidences like this freak me out. I would hate to be out on my bike in the twisties and come across one of you fake touge masters crossed over the double line. Def def def gonna try and keep it on the track.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

RIP. At least he died doing something he loved. You just never know, you can choke on a fry and die tomorrow.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Bike ppl think their touge masters also.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                    Bike ppl think their touge masters also.
                    True true, but dude was driving a car

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Still miss you mang, this is the only sticker that's ever been on my car, and will likely stay that way.

Comment

^^^^ Great tribute bro. RIP Daniel. Watch over your loved ones
                        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        My coupe!!!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

I got the sticker from one of Daniels friends in MD, he was kind enough to send me one.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                            I got the sticker from one of Daniels friends in MD, he was kind enough to send me one.
                            The guy who mailed you the sticker was actually daniels best friend, the friend who was the passenger the night of the accident.

heres mine

I didn't want to put any stickers on the m3 but that rule had to be broken.

Comment

Oh shit, I didn't realize they were the same person.

Comment

RIP to Daniel

everything that i was going to say about the situation has been said. no sense in bringing it up with this loss
                                FRIENDS
                                DONT LET
                                FRIENDS
                                ROLL ON
                                ROTA'S

Comment

Working...
                                X