Bloggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloggers

I was curious if anyone else had a blog that they post on regularly. So, any bloggers?

I recently started typing on the blog that I have had for over a year but never really posted anything on until the last month or so. Recently it has incorporated a number of things that have happened in my life that I never thought I would type up publicly for anyone to find and read. I am dubious for posting a link to it on a car forum but I will post it anyway. Just another way for anyone who wants to know, to learn more about me. Butterfly Lady's blog
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

I like your shoelaces.

Anyone without a tumblr won't understand this....

Comment

I blog quite a bit, I have a word press on their site and one I host on my own that is down right now. Very few know of this blog but it's there. I just vent quite a bit more than anything lol.
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
        I blog quite a bit, I have a word press on their site and one I host on my own that is down right now. Very few know of this blog but it's there. I just vent quite a bit more than anything lol.
        ah well that is sort of what I have been doing on mine recently. a couple things I kept buried since middle or high school.

Comment

No one else has their own blog that they post in? (I know it's an old thread)

Comment

I have a blog that I used to keep some folks up to date on my Accord build... I don't really blog about personal stuff on it though..... and it's been a while since I posted on it.
            MR Thread
            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Yes...it has been.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I have tumblr but I'm not sure if that's really blogging.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                  I have a blog that I used to keep some folks up to date on my Accord build... I don't really blog about personal stuff on it though..... and it's been a while since I posted on it.
                  ah ok kool.

Yea I never planned on my blog becoming personal but in a extreme situation, I needed an outlet for my thoughts.

Comment

That sounds like me some of the time. I may do one for one of my CB's now that I am itching back into the game again. It's been a year since I have really played with my CB's
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I use blogs as education tools for the high school classes I teach. Man, they work great to get students the important information they need fast! Here is one I am currently updating for summer school Geometry class:

http://faulkenatorssgeometry@blogspot.com
                      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

well I guess since I have a couple people that want to read my other blog after mentioning it in my MRT I will post it here. http://speakingoutaboutsexualabuse.wordpress.com/

Comment

Takes courage to do what you have done I also blog but only casually and only about unimportant stuff. I hope all is well and I hope to see you stick around the sie for awhile both here and your blog
                          " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Originally posted by spiderpig View Post
                            Takes courage to do what you have done I also blog but only casually and only about unimportant stuff. I hope all is well and I hope to see you stick around the sie for awhile both here and your blog
                            Thanks, I couldn't hold it in anymore, after 18? years or so.....it was just too much. Holding anything in for too long only eats away at you and not enough people speak up about this. it largely gets swept under a rug or people pretend it doesn't happen which is completely wrong. for whatever reason, it always seems to get pushed back on the victims instead of on the abusers. the punishment for it is definitely not harsh enough for those that hurt other people in this way. I started this blog in hopes that it would help me in the healing process as well as raise awareness that the world needs to stop ignoring this stuff and take action against those doing it.
                            Last edited by Honda_Lady; 06-19-2014, 12:27 AM.

Comment

I have now started taking what I wrote on my blog to turn it into a book about my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X