Clear All

so whats his situation?

Comment

It would seem he has a poo poo head

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I'll let him explain it. If he can't be bothered to do that, then I'll be more than happy to let people think what they will of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
          It would seem he has a poo poo head

I've met maple a few times. He doesn't seem like a harmful guy but he makes poor choices, one after the other.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

How is he disputing these old transactions. I want to dispute a transaction from eBay. But not maple. Some asshole kept my money and eBay buyer protection didn't help.

Comment

Can't help but think the guy must be some sort of a dickhole since he contacted Deeve in lieu of this thread, and then didn't post in the thread to offer any sort of explanation.

Douche.
              Originally posted by wed3k
              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by PUMASTi View Post
                I've met maple a few times. He doesn't seem like a harmful guy but he makes poor choices, one after the other.
                That's pretty much it.

Apparently his Paypal was hacked, and the company went back through his old transactions to determine if they were legitimate. As odd as it sounds, that actually sounds more reasonable to me than Wayne being able to dispute transactions that were years old. I honestly even wonder if you CAN dispute such an old transaction!

Anyway, that's his story, since he's too lame to give it himself.

Comment

Here we go again, defending idiocracy and tolerating blatant disrespect of good members... Seems somethings NEVER change I see.

Comment

Wow, you really waited out your one year ban just to return and insult me? That is truly pathetic.

What do you expect me to do, topcop182? Ban maple from this site? That will fix all issues regarding his past paypal transactions, won't it?
                    Or maybe I can keep this discussion going, and perhaps figure out exactly what was going on. To my knowledge, all disputes have since been dropped.
                    These good members weren't coming to me for retribution. They were coming to me for help... and I'm doing the best I can.

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
                      Here we go again, defending idiocracy and tolerating blatant disrespect of good members... Seems somethings NEVER change I see.
                      Obviously you are the one holding onto something, disallowing change.
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I was always a fan of Maples posts as they were always entertaining. But he seemed like the type of guy that doesn't think before doing or saying anything, and the type of guy that you laugh at, not with. He needed to grow up or something.

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I've met him. He is a little...off. and had a transaction or two. i find it more than likely that his "my account got hacked" excuse is a lie also. but lets just say its a 50/50 shot, which arent good odds when dealing with him. well shame on him for his bad reputation in the past catching up with him now. how is it that a known scammer would randomly get scammed by a hacker out of millions of paypal users. you figure it out. I dont think it is a coincidence. NOTE: this thread made me check my paypal just to make sure he didnt try to get me lol. this whole thing is probably a case of throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks

-sean
                          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Honestly with all of the things that Maple has been doing with all the maneuvers he's been making when he was looking for a job and couldn't find one maybe he should have worked at a dealership. I think he'd really make sales raping the s*** out off customers and beating them in the head.

Comment

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. Just as people here choose to defend him, I choose otherwise. To each their own I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
                                Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                Wow, you really waited out your one year ban just to return and insult me? That is truly pathetic.
                                Leaving your tampon in that long could be hazardous to your health.

The Facebook group

Comment

Working...
                                X