Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think some sort of racism is natural?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
    You do know that is not true right?
    There are more non-Caucasian people in the states then Caucasian people. Caucasian is still the largest group. But it's only broke down one way...majority(Caucasian) minority(everyone eles)

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
      There are more non-Caucasian people in the states then Caucasian people. Caucasian is still the largest group. But it's only broke down one way...majority(Caucasian) minority(everyone eles)
      Again

Not true..

Comment

Toycar, I agree with what you are saying, anything can easily be considered raciest because it is blown out of proportion. Here is a story or more of some interesting information. I was at a gun range talking with a teacher at the University of Washington and he was telling me how when someone needs to report an on-campus crime like a mugging and the victim saw the criminal's face, the campus authorities cannot use black, white, African American, or any other word like that describing ethnicity when posting the needed information on something like a wanted poster. Now how are you supposed to find one person when who you are looking for is everybody? The idea of being a raciest really hinders necessary work, don't you think.
        Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

i dont like being called "honkey" or "crakah"..but ~100 some years ago you were a mick, or a little later a dego wop, pollack, jew. the list continues. we all know the material covering all those aspects.

Lets steer towards "white guilt". what it is, what the cause is and the effects thereafter. The whole PC movement duing the 90s is what started it. Rodney King was a good catalyst. Now a days though being "PC" isnt such an issue, people are trained enough generationally. I cant explain a particular instance where this PC brainwashing stuff comes into play but amzingly hilarious situations can occur. simply "gimme dat" "ohh uhh okay =D =D =D "

All that bullshit will wash away though when the shit kicks off, every man for himself and im sorry but my own come first..amendment #1 somehow you demonstrate yourself not to be a piece of scum. Chances are my people are of the same creed.. but not so much these days. And whos emulating who. So back to main directive. FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
            Again

Not true..

This just isnt the current situation in the USA at all. 2006? Shit, alot has changed since then.

We could argue back and fourth about how they include Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish as "white" as well as how they represent Hispanic and Latino citizens into the "white" category in some scenarios(read up on that before you tell me I am wrong) but the bottom line here is that white people are becoming a minority in many places and if you are not experiencing it, that just means your area hasn't been exposed to it yet. It is happening. Don't take our word for it, you obviously have the resources of the internet.

The current census paints a much different picture vs the 2006 information you are posting here.

And, regardless-our children entering kindergarten are for sure, for the first time a class that will be a white minority. For sure, that happened this year.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57589109/

And so, think about that. Are people under 5 not citizens? Have they not been born since your 2006 information?

So, I would strongly consider re-evaluating the expression of your position about who is actually a minority today. Just because historically it has always been one way, doesn't mean that is currently represented in society. Also, in states, the cities population is very different than the overall population of the state.

Like NYC as an example. While being the largest individual group at 44%, white people are not the majority of the population. And this trend is common in large cities. Why large cities? Who knows what all drives minorities into the cities. For sure though, they are the only places with enough resources to afford helping so many people. Detroit? White people are 10% of the population of 700+ thousand. Chicago? 45% are white. St.Louis? 45.9% are white. Baltimore? 31.4% are white. Dallas? 50% are white.

Also, how many undocumented WHITE people do you think are living in the USA that contribute to the unspoken population? You know, the ones that are NOT ACCOUNTED FOR. How many of them are white?

And what has analysts alarmed is the population trend. White populations are on the decline, and we have smaller families and are more likely to live our entire lives without reproducing. Minority groups across the board are having larger families and their population numbers are growing at crazy rates. Hispanic to White is something like 10:1 in new child births. Asian is pretty high up there too.

And immigration isn't helping anything either. How many white people do you think migrate here from other countries vs others? In 2012 over a million people were granted permanent resident status.

Would you consider the Tsarnev brothers traditionally white in America? The census does I guess. We got 407,172 immigrants from The Americas, 429, 599 from Asia, 107,241 from Africa and 81,671 from Europe.

Now, its not impossible that a white person immigrated here from Africa, but, not so likely.

Start looking at the big picture and its easy to understand why analysts suggest that white people may already be the minority and we certainly will be by their current estimates (2024)

Even the census bureau says white will be the overall minority by 2042.

In the 2010 census the talked about this a little bit, and here is a quote from a story that explains a little bit of what has changed;

"Results from the 2010 Census showed that racial and ethnic minorities accounted for 91.7% of the nation’s growth since 2000"

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/...-white-births/

Same article, different quote; "Minorities accounted for 93.3% of the nation’s population growth from April 1, 2010 (Census day) to July 1, 2011"
            Last edited by toycar; 11-01-2013, 09:29 AM.
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

we have come a long way in the past 50 years.
              there were no colored people in western society. that would be deemed role models or be part of high society.

there's still bashing's of colored people in European countries where colored people won't dare travel alone at night.

beating somebody up just because of their skin color very wrong. especially when it's often 5 on 1. and they often disgrace them and those doing these acts have no shame in what they are doing at all.

scum comes in all colors. I'm not white rather I'm indistinguishable. people can never guess my nationality. but they have no issues stating racists jokes around me. not directed at me.

I'm glad a lot of older people i deal with seem to not be very racist at all even though they were brought up in a very racists world.

it's all getting better. what bothers me are immigrants that choose to separate themselves from the general community. they should at least attempt to integrate.

the crimes they commit are on a different level at times.

Comment

Working...
              X