No announcement yet.

driverless cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These google cars are a good thing for all of us cb owners and here's why....

1: It's electric and saves gasoline. The gas that we car enthusiasts use , is the same gas that a soccer mom who could care less about cars uses as well. Regular non enthusiasts won't be using gasoline that enthusiasts would appreciate more.

YES , I know old batteries create pollution and building more cars does as well. I'm talking only about regular unleaded gas preservation.

2: Its saving wear and tear on the cars we love. Beat the heck out of the cheap electric driverless car , and you can baby your cb for much longer.

3: It's for city driving and tops out at 25mph. Very severe accidents are hard to get into at 25mph. (yes they can happen) But when I want to just go get food at the store , do I really need to take the accord?

4: Comon guys the future has to happen AT SOME POINT. I wanna see it before I die. It's 2014 lets see some cool driver less cars and cb's and old classic existing all at once!

Comment

The future would be to send that car to the grocery to store to automatically pick up groceries. The store could have some automated sorting mechanism and have it drop the groceries in the car that you ordered online.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

People will pay to be lazy. I think I should get into that business. Drive-throughs, Netflix, hell there is a business here that charges for any food to be delivered. Too damn lazy to go get McDonalds, they will deliver it so you do not have to endure the drive-through.

I think it would be a safe investment to put into a car that can truly drive it self, people will buy them.
        Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Working...
        X