High school drama stories...lets hear em'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High school drama stories...lets hear em'

drucifer92's highschool thread got me thinkin about some of the drama i saw in h.s. Everybody has a story of petty drama, rumors, lies, scuffles, and fights so lets hear yours. I'll start...
    I had an old friend named charlie that lived in my neighborhood since i moved into town in 4th grade. Charlie was pretty spoiled and found it necessary to try to out-do you with things like a shinier bike, more allowance, better video games kinda thing. Well we stayed friends up until highschool. In the mornings on the way to school he would pick me and my best friend d.j. up as we walked to the bus stop for school. His parents had just gotten him a 2000ish green integra ls so he was really stoked. He'd swing by our walking path whenever we timed things correctly and we'd cram into the little teg. I remember he'd call me up and be like "what up son, whatcha doin? lets go ridin" Well a couple weeks pass and his parents gave him the oppurtunity to trade in the teg and get a 2000 lude. Boy! when he got that lude his shit didn't stink anymore. He turned on ALL the kids in the neighborhood. His new friends were the only ppl he hung with. He would evolve and change into a new person every couple of years for as long as we all knew him so we nicknamed him charlizard after the pokemon. Well he completely stopped talking to D.J. and I and didn't even tell us he wasn't gonna be picking us up anymore. We figured he was just busy, turns out he starting picking his other friend up that lived out of the way because he felt sorry for how far of a walk he had to make to get to his bus stop. Charlizard had already ditched us so we weren't worried about it just kinda peeved he didn't even tell us. Well we had a mutual friend named James that sat behind me in physics. He would come to me every other class and start saying that charlie was talking mess about me, saying i was good for nothin', said his parents called me a bad influence, you know just general trash talk. I wouldn't say anything back but after a couple weeks of James spreading these rumors i caught onto his act. He just wanted us to end up fighting, he was just provoking us! I'm not even sure what he said to charlizard but everytime i saw him in the halls he'd glare at me. Charlie was my boy, we even got caught cheating on our geometry final exam together, i first gambled for money in his house, and learned the filipino ways in his house. Nothing ever came off all the shit talk or instigation but i did lose a good friend over petty bullshit. I think i remember even leaving a letter in his locker saying i didn't wanna fight, didn't wanna argue, and i just wanted us to be cool again or atleast end the beef. Just goes to show what ppl are like in highschool. Now since all this time has passed we don't have anything to talk about anymore nor have we talked in years now.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

not real drama but its funny

when i was in high school i had a friend named kris that lived up the street from me, he always did whatever we did. we played basketball so did he, we went swiming so did he. so one day we were skating and rollerblading and stuff. we had a curbed instaled on our road and it was about 100 ft long down a hill. so we waxed the whole thing and since it was on a hill we just hopped on it and slide the whole way. we did this for hours. so one day kris wanted to be cool cause he couldnt grind the whole thing like us. so he goes to the top of our hill before school one day. we're all waiting for the bus to go to the high school on like the first day. we see him way up at his house about1/4 mile up the hill and we're like wtf is he doing. then we realize hes getting his skates on. then he put a hoodie on, pulled the hood over his head and pulled the cords to tighten it. then grabs a pair of ski goggles and puts em on. he goes into a tuck and is flying down the hill, we're all like wow he is gunna die. suddenly at about 50 mph he smashes into the curb with his skates and goes flying. does a front flip in the air and lands in a bush. all he wanted was attention and he got it. so hes stuck in this bush yelling. and being the good friends we are, we just got on the bus. when we came home he was sitting on the curb in front of the bush with a piece of sidewalk chalk writing our names in the road. it was like his hit list or something, but nothing happened.

Comment

good ol' high school.. wow . i got too much stories .. i fucked some bitch in the stairs and got caught by the dean ... how crazy huh .. 5yrs ago .idk how man i had it planned its like if he knew ..yeh i got suspended and almost arrested .. but damn was i scared...
      "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        not real drama but its funny

when i was in high school i had a friend named kris that lived up the street from me, he always did whatever we did. we played basketball so did he, we went swiming so did he. so one day we were skating and rollerblading and stuff. we had a curbed instaled on our road and it was about 100 ft long down a hill. so we waxed the whole thing and since it was on a hill we just hopped on it and slide the whole way. we did this for hours. so one day kris wanted to be cool cause he couldnt grind the whole thing like us. so he goes to the top of our hill before school one day. we're all waiting for the bus to go to the high school on like the first day. we see him way up at his house about1/4 mile up the hill and we're like wtf is he doing. then we realize hes getting his skates on. then he put a hoodie on, pulled the hood over his head and pulled the cords to tighten it. then grabs a pair of ski goggles and puts em on. he goes into a tuck and is flying down the hill, we're all like wow he is gunna die. suddenly at about 50 mph he smashes into the curb with his skates and goes flying. does a front flip in the air and lands in a bush. all he wanted was attention and he got it. so hes stuck in this bush yelling. and being the good friends we are, we just got on the bus. when we came home he was sitting on the curb in front of the bush with a piece of sidewalk chalk writing our names in the road. it was like his hit list or something, but nothing happened.

LMAO, sounds like some kids at my school, that try to be cool, but are def. not. I got tons of highschool stories containing drama *from 4 of my friends dating the same girl at different times to doing drugs on campus*. When you only got 12 kids in your grade and 70 kids in your whole upperschool, your bound to hit drama everywhere and i do everyday....what fun ritght?
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
          good ol' high school.. wow . i got too much stories .. i fucked some bitch in the stairs and got caught by the dean ... how crazy huh .. 5yrs ago .idk how man i had it planned its like if he knew ..yeh i got suspended and almost arrested .. but damn was i scared...
          thats awesome dude

Comment

everyones got there drama stories.
            haha. most of them are probably all the same.

i was forced into taking an AP chem class, and when i realized my grade wouldnt affect my overall GPA at all, i strived for excellence in getting a 0% average for the second semester.
            the look on my teachers face was priceless.
            lifes better in a wagon.

Comment

eh. high school was high school i had good times and i had bad trips, nothing to out of ordinary from anyone elses HS. im in college now and high school just seemed like a waste of time so i choose not to look back too much except for out of school activites like bong ripping and off roading. high school is a place that is in a different mind set and once you are out of that place you better adjust to the real world AND FAST or things just get harder for you.

Comment

Hmmm...didn't have much drama in hs really...just kinda a shitty period in my life...

I remember skipping like the last 3 weeks of school off and on since I had enough absences left over that I could pull it off since I didn't have to take finals or anything.

The proms sucked...I didn't bother going, the junior one I was supposed to be in a limo with my friends, and they decided to get an 8 instead of 10 person limo...the second year my friend tried to set me up wtih this beast that i couldn't stand, I sucked it up and said I'd go, to help my friend out...the girl said she'd rather take another girl to the prom instead of me...and she did. Go figure.

Comment

An oldschool friend of mine named sara had a friend named celeste...this girl was fuggin' HAWT. Puerto rican, light brown curly hair, light skinned, petite and well shaped ass and tits but dumber than jessica simpson. So obviously alot of guys were after her. They'd go so far as to as her if she wanted to go back to their place, if she gave head, pressuring into sex u know the gentlemanly thing to do. Well after repeated shut downs and being denied by celeste they came up with this rumor that she spread peanut butter on her cooch and let her dog lick it off What was really sad was that ppl ACTUALLY believed the story. Her friends turned their back on her, more rumors got spread and eventually she just broke down crying everyday. Poor girl.
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                    An oldschool friend of mine named sara had a friend named celeste...this girl was fuggin' HAWT. Puerto rican, light brown curly hair, light skinned, petite and well shaped ass and tits but dumber than jessica simpson. So obviously alot of guys were after her. They'd go so far as to as her if she wanted to go back to their place, if she gave head, pressuring into sex u know the gentlemanly thing to do. Well after repeated shut downs and being denied by celeste they came up with this rumor that she spread peanut butter on her cooch and let her dog lick it off What was really sad was that ppl ACTUALLY believed the story. Her friends turned their back on her, more rumors got spread and eventually she just broke down crying everyday. Poor girl.

thats kinda sad! i mean just cuz the guys got denied (which really means, their game sux) they go and ruin that girls life! thats totally fucked up. some guys just dont have a heart!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      Hmmm...didn't have much drama in hs really...just kinda a shitty period in my life...

I remember skipping like the last 3 weeks of school off and on since I had enough absences left over that I could pull it off since I didn't have to take finals or anything.

The proms sucked...I didn't bother going, the junior one I was supposed to be in a limo with my friends, and they decided to get an 8 instead of 10 person limo...the second year my friend tried to set me up wtih this beast that i couldn't stand, I sucked it up and said I'd go, to help my friend out...the girl said she'd rather take another girl to the prom instead of me...and she did. Go figure.
                      ouch dude, well if u couldnt stand her to begine with, then it was probably better off that way!

Comment

LMFAO peanut butter? omfg how mean haha thats not nice haha

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

hey micks, what the hell happend to that car in ur sig?

Comment

its maples old car done in paint, its not real

Comment

Highschool was highschool like Clark said. I dont have much for drama because I was always the last person to know...I never really made friends just aquintances..that type of deal.

Besides getting high and going on the merry go around...and flying rockets into the infamous Taunton River..and the long walks to Friendly's after school for work.

Not much else happened.....

All the good times happened after I graduated..sorta like post highschool discoveries. CB7 love....weed smoking in the Middleboro skatepark and rolling down the hill after. Mall ratting to the fullest, 12 inch Subwoofers pounding away the bolts on the car.

Highschool wasnt really fun as everyone put it..had a date for my prom..but thats besides it. I just kept to myself most of the time and hung out with friends on a limited basis , Tiberian Sun and Red Alert p3wnz j0o!!!

Those were my days.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X