Danika Patrick .. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danika Patrick .. ?

227.663 mph .. oiii ... Thats a flying lady ...

They just interviewed her on abc .. wow, she has all the right answers ..
    very positive attitude, and could care less who's ball's she runs ova !!! lol .. + she drives a Honda ...

My kina girl ...

A Hui Hou !!!
    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

who is she, why was she speeding...PICS

Comment

what he said!!!!!!!!
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Im confused

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

way ahead of you....shes a female drage racer...i guess she use to drive a pioneer mazda. that was all i got before i got bored with the subject.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

She's also the host of Spike's Powerblock.

Comment

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

She's mine Wed .. allllllll miiiiiine .. besides .. I started the dman thread ... lol

Gawd !!! Could you imagine .. workin on your CB7, and getting stumped over something ..
                and having *her* as your girl ... she'd be in the living room watchin tv or somethin, I'd walk in ..
                and go .. fawk this .. this freakin 4-2-1 header idea is a wash .. the fawkin nuts are way too tite ..

She'd smack me with a breaker bar and be like .. "biotch .. let me show you how" sigh

Heheheh .. what a babe .. The thing I liked was how quickly and honestly she answered
                all of the questions during her interview with ABC .. guess ya gotta be a lil *supercilious* if you're a woman,
                in a beer drinkin, red-neck infested industry .. I'd like to see her do well .. The sport needs a woman like her.

A Hui Hou !!!
                Tomi

A Hui Hou !!!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

id hit it

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                  bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
                    She's mine Wed .. allllllll miiiiiine .. besides .. I started the dman thread ... lol

Gawd !!! Could you imagine .. workin on your CB7, and getting stumped over something ..
                    and having *her* as your girl ... she'd be in the living room watchin tv or somethin, I'd walk in ..
                    and go .. fawk this .. this freakin 4-2-1 header idea is a wash .. the fawkin nuts are way too tite ..

She'd smack me with a breaker bar and be like .. "biotch .. let me show you how" sigh

Heheheh .. what a babe .. The thing I liked was how quickly and honestly she answered
                    all of the questions during her interview with ABC .. guess ya gotta be a lil *supercilious* if you're a woman,
                    in a beer drinkin, red-neck infested industry .. I'd like to see her do well .. The sport needs a woman like her.

A Hui Hou !!!
                    Tomi

A Hui Hou !!!
                    id get an erection from that blow of the breaker bar...
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                      id hit it
                      we know mick, we know.

Comment

eh shes not that hot....

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                          eh shes not that hot....
                          its not the appearance that counts...its the other shit.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                            eh shes not that hot....

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord

id hit it
                              micks...you can try to hit that as much as you can..but she wont want to fawk with a guy who has a slow car...LMAO...ooOOOooOOoooO....what you got to say now BIOTCH! nitrous mah buttocks...youd piss your pants if you were to drive at the speeds she does through the turn..HAHAHA!!!!

but shes the perfect girl...now all she needs is to be behind an F1 BAR honda car...THEN SHED BE PERFECT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X