today in phoenix,az.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today in phoenix,az.....

it was 112 degrees. we are not even in june yet and it is already this hot. it gets to the point where everything you touch can give you blisters and you really dont want to be outside from 1-5 in the afternoon because it is hot as hell. what i wouldnt give for a couple more 80 degree days. thought i would bitch a little about how hot AZ is in the summer. those who live here or who have been here in the summer know exacty what i am talkin about.
    www.rms-usa.com

I know exactly what youre talking about. My dad lives in Mesa. But dont bitch. Id take your 112 with next to no humidity over my 95 with way too much humidity any day.

Like today, for example.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

got you beat 114 here in TX

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Yeah I know dry heat: its nothing compared to 95% humidity and 95 degrees. Ouch.
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

luckily i was under a overhang when we breakdanced.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

its like 60 here in ohio!

Comment

Id take your 112 with next to no humidity over my 95 with way too much humidity any day.
              I second that

Comment

yea that is true i like the dry heat way better than the humidity
                www.rms-usa.com

Comment

Hah! 114! It was 116 in Lake Havasu the other day and it will probably be at or above 120 by Memorial day on its way to a summer peak of 130 in August during the monsoon. Having been in both, I would rather be in 95 and 90-100% than 130 and 85%. I wish my parents would move.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

pfft....I lived in Phoenix for years and I'd take a summer there over a summer in Texas ANY day.....this humidity is far worse here.
                    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

It's 45 and raining here. Hell I'd take 95 and humidity at this point. I don't remember the last time it wasn't crappy here.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
                        pfft....I lived in Phoenix for years and I'd take a summer there over a summer in Texas ANY day.....this humidity is far worse here.

werd me too it was 108 today and humid as hell

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                          It's 45 and raining here. Hell I'd take 95 and humidity at this point. I don't remember the last time it wasn't crappy here.
                          Yeah, me too! Still raining like crazy.

Comment

Lake Havasu is nowhere near Phoenix. It is 200 miles away and right on a river that vaporizes in August. 130 and 85% humidity is way more humid than 95 and 95%. I can post the formula if you want, but it seems to me that it works out to be roughly twice the total water content in the air than at 95 and 95%. It isn't a linear scale. I've been in both, and 95 and 95% is no cake walk either, so don't mistake what I am saying about that. In Havasu in August you can't stay outside with out gallons of water for more than about an hour because you will get heat stroke and die. Even with water, there is still a pretty good chance of it because your body loses its ability to cool itself.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                            X