Quick rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick rant

The story - My girl (allgo_allshow) is on a local board called JSS and has been for about a little over a year now. Well theres this guy on there named KenC15. Some flava-flav type ugly, fabolous wanna dressin' ***** that just loves to talk all kinds of shit. He's said things to meredith (my girl) like "well i'd be after you if you weren't fat, ugly, and your car was faster." At the time this guy's only mod on his 2g eclipse was a 14b and probably i/e. A friend from JSS named alex (PirateTypeArrrrrrr here) has had a long scuffle with ken. Ken had been heckling alex for a long time and alex can talk shit worth the best of them right back.

So eventually they race and terms were that the loser leaves the board. Well they raced and alex won the first race, so they go again and ken wins. Ken gets back to the meeting spot before alex and says he won all the races but wouldn't show us the video proving it. They post the video on JSS and of course leave out alex's win. They eventually confessed to alex's win but had the posts deleted by a mod friend of theirs. So of course alex wants his head on a platter.

That same night as alex's race i finally saw ken for the first time and just kept my distance to not start anything. He goes on to call my car slow and nickname me "beetlejuice" from the howard stern show...like I'M the ugly one (i'm very handsome...holla ) I was willing to race him then but things just kinda died down for a couple of months. Between that time he'd said other demeaning things to mere, insults, heckling, the whole nine ya know. So i just sit back and wait for my chance to shut him up as i would anyone.

Well a couple weeks ago mere offers me up to race someone else (for some odd reason) on JSS and ken steps in and says he'll race the turbo accord. Goes on to say it'll be easy like Mike Tyson vs. the keebler elf. A friend of Ken's says he'd take winner and ken says "well i guess we'll be racing again cause i'm not gonna lose." (that'd raced a couple days before). At that point i was iffy on racing him because of my utter dislike for him and not knowing if i'd try to run him off the road and wrap his ass around a tree. So i sit back again and let him run his mouth some more...dies down again.

Even more recently JSS came up with something called the "top 20 racers." Rules were no shit talking or b.s., the person challenges chooses the conditions of the race, nothing higher than a 45mph roll and must cover a 1/4 mile distance. So i join thinking this is a good clean way to race street or track. Ken chose #13 and i later joined with 4 available spots on the list left. I chose #11 and the day after i signed up ken starts a thread and challenges me not wasting any time. The 20 spots hadn't even been filled yet but whatever. Tells me i have 2 weeks to get the accord out and run him. Fine, but since i get to choose the terms and conditions of the race i knew i had to trap him and stop his bullshit.

So i decided on the following conditions based on his past and lying. We race at the 1/4th mile track, best 2 of 3, if you stage it counts as a race, winner is the person with the timeslip that says winner, any tires allowed, no race gas. This puts most everything in my favor because my reaction times are NOT to be messed with, i have more experience at the track, i can post his times for all to see and of course he wouldn't be able to lie about this or fabricate it to any sort. Not to mention alex was letting me borrow his Nitto 555R's to light ken's ass up. His next post is "i don't feel like racing anymore"... I say its too late and finish my terms and conditions.
    He comes back to say he doesn't wanna race because he knows he'll win and he doesn't wanna waste his gas. So the thread continues and he's asked to put up or shut up basically. He completely backs off and says he doesn't want to race anymore.

What a fucking bitch...sad thing is HE'S 30!!! He'll talk all kinds and sorts of shit but when it comes down to it he's nothing but a fuckin middle aged ignorant ricer. What a fuckin pussy, i really just wanted this shit to be over. Not to mention he lost to a damn near stock 2000 mustang GT but claims 254whp.
    /rant
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

haha reminds me of this cocky kid at school with a GST and a BOV.. i can't wait to shut him up with t3h boost. Relax man just let that kid talk all he want, unlike him i'm sure you're too old for his shit.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

hahahaha link to thread please i got to see this hahahahaaccord would so pwn him

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

At this point I think that how he talks about how he can beat everyone and then backs off shows that he knows he's not all that he says he is.

This whole story is all too familiar.

A kid I worked with was given a 1996 200sx SE-R by his parents. He bragged on and on about how good a car it was and how great it handled because it had Prada Spec V's on it. He then tried to tell me he could out drive me. He didn't have his license at the time and I had been driving for a few years. So once he got his license and took the car out, I took it out for a spin. I had him crying in the passenger seat in fear after a few corners.

That crappy thing. He got sick of the SE-R, so he convinced mommy and daddy to get him something new. His parents are divorced and he plays them so badly. He just picked up a 98 M3. Bastard.

Comment

If you end up racing him..I would like to donate one of our short shifters to help in the ass whooping..

Comment

damn midnite, i would had slapped him for disrepecting my girl .. but good thing you put him in his spot .. i hate guys that like to run mouth all the time .. one str8 slap to shut the fuck up .. prolly end up in the hospital good thing you raced him ..
            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

offer him gas money, then when you win, dont give it to him

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike

thats the usual down here when we want to race someone .. that come out with the bs i dont have gas ..
                "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                  bhahahaha, nice.

that guy is a pussy for backing out. like even when i know im going to lose in a battle, im not going to back up but ill try my damn hardest and give the other guy props. plus, i dont talk shit or anything...ppl need to know their role.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

whoops...on my girl's name again...screw it. Ah man you guys have no idea how bad i've wanted to drop this dude on his face. He never even seen my car but has plenty to say about it. Has NO idea whats under the hood. ****** mutherfuckers are always quick to back down. This shit has been going on for a year and most of the threads/posts from the past have been deleted. I did see he was trying to sell his car ( i always research my opponent unlike him) and found his entire mod list 16g, fmic, intake, tb exhaust, 550cc's, and an safc. I've ripped dsm's with more shit than that. I don't care about the outcome i just want his mouth to close. Sad thing is...u guys are only gettin the run down theres a little more to his antics.

Comment

i know a certain person who sounds similar to this who has been doing the same thing... i think we all have seen people like that to some extent...

what the dude needs is someone to call him out, and put him in his place in front of everybody. then when he tries to talk shit again, everyone has real proof to bring back up and shove back in his face...

could u imagine he goes on and on about some fast car that his car "can kill no problem" then every response after that is members being like "haha really? didnt you get totally killed by that grandma-car accord a few weeks ago?"

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

This is mere.... - Problem is, even if Antoine were to win, (which I'm not swaying either way, he'll cheat somehow) Ken would find some way to turn it around on me or antoine to make both of us seem like we had something to do with HIS losing...wtf ever. I'm so over it, he's made himself look SO bad in front of the people on this board, and the sad thing is, he doesnt care. Whats even worse, HE"S A FATHER. I feel bad for his daughter, growing up with such a douchebag deadbeat father.

Comment

OMFG "daddy when will you feed me" "when i can im buying wing for the dsm"

Dynamic racing

Comment

lol i just remembered another good one. Ken posted a kill story saying he'd beaten a turbo del sol with a b18c1 that had 350whp. He said they went from a roll and the del sol honked his horn three times before they took off. Said he put 3-4 cars on the del sol. The del sol owner finds out about the thread and comes back to say he never raced him...nor did he ever have a horn to honk in the first place !!!

Comment

ROFL OMFG bhahahahaha mwuhahahhaaha rofl lmao OMFG

Dynamic racing

Comment

Working...
                              X