• Show
Clear All

9 Second Geo Metro

http://home.insightbb.com/~stardust760/9secmetro.mpeg

impressive

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

I believe this is a repost, but still awesome

I think it either had a Grand National motor or DSM power...I can't remember 100%.

Comment

grand national engine, says it at the end of the video.
      Eh if its a repost i'll delete it in a few days lol

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
        repost or not we need to be remided of such things, afterall some of us haven't seen this video yet...
        that's one hella sleeper
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
          that's one hella sleeper
          lol, well i wouldn't call it a sleeper.. its hammered to the ground on drag slicks with a completely stripped interior and is super loud.. its obviously a drag car. but i know what you mean.. its unexpected to see any metro do a 1/4 that fast. i just think the definition of sleeper applies more to streetable cars.

but wow.. i always knew there was a metro out there with a huge motor in it.

Comment

thats kinda like putting a turbo NSX motor in kentucky_accord's car.. =X

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
              lol, well i wouldn't call it a sleeper.. its hammered to the ground on drag slicks with a completely stripped interior and is super loud.. its obviously a drag car. but i know what you mean.. its unexpected to see any metro do a 1/4 that fast. i just think the definition of sleeper applies more to streetable cars.

but wow.. i always knew there was a metro out there with a huge motor in it.
              jezze always getting technical
              If I saw it in person I wouldn't expect it to be THAT fast. it was just sitting at the start line then he SHOT off like a bat outta hell... poor camera guy could barely keep up
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

Here's another video, solo run. Geo 10.47
                On a Grand National website. I've always wanted one. One of the meanest looking cars around.
                Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Not exactly a repost, the original thread had a different video, taken from the left side, and I believe it was also a solo run. I think the thread was titled "9 second geo metro wtf?" or something like that

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Hella awesome...never under estimate the underdogs.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

pretty sick, nice find dude! always a sick video
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I wanna get a Metro and build and boost the stock 3cyl motor it would still be pretty weak, but there aren't many fast 3cyl cars out there!

The whole concept of a totally crappy cheapo car with power really appeals to me. The thought of a 4G63 Hyundai Excel still makes me want to run out and buy one!

Comment

Makes me wait my geo back LOL

Comment

I really like that car! Not that it's a 9 sec car, but the fact that someone took a piece of crap car and made it into a monster!! I really don't like geo's, but this one I give

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                            91 accord lx (5spd)
                            92 accord lx (5spd)
                            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Hell yea! Jeremy(bstedcb7) and I saw this in person. That was at Cordova Raceway in Cordova, IL. Jeremy is running his car there Friday night. That metro was hella fast and the funny thing was nobody even suspected it. Looks like shit from the outside but under that hood is another story.

Comment

Working...
                              X