Fogggovation lmao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fogggovation lmao

ok guys how many of us have cb7s that like to fog up when it rains like harcore fog up i.e my car will be in the rain not on for a matter of minutes and it will fog up crazyly i guess we can use this thread for solutions so if anyone has found a solution to this plz post what it is and how u did it if nessecary
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Rainex anit-fog? i've used it, it works pretty good
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Some of it is definitely related to the trunk leak...extra humidity as well. I found turning on the AC when it fogged up to be reall effecting, then my AC died. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
        Clean your interior glass, and don't smoke in the car.

Make sure your recirc flap is working correctly.
        well i cleaned my windows i don't smoke and where is my recirc flap located in the dash? and how do i check to see if it is workin and accord warrior my a/c doesn't work all that great lmao so i might try that anti-fog stuff
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

I tried rain-x.. but it doesnt work. Have to try the fog-x sometime. Also, if you can get your hands on some window visors.. they help so you can let air in. But I noticed that our cars fog up ALL the time where no other peoples cars do.

Comment

i use the anti fog x stuff and it works great! , i also blow a/c too, and that helps out a lot
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yea my civic does that, i just put my a/c on low and it clears up nice in a matter of seconds.

Comment

try windex and newspaper...works great.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i put rainx on, works wonders. also replaced my wipers, that also helped.

if it fogs up, front defrost w/ the a/c on. that does justice too!
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                    i put rainx on, works wonders. also replaced my wipers, that also helped.

if it fogs up, front defrost w/ the a/c on. that does justice too!
                    like i said earlier just run the a/c and youll be fine. if you a/c dont work buy some rain guards and crack your windows.

Comment

Obviously the A/C takes care of the fog, but how do you prevent it? I have that rain-x anti fog, and it doesn't work. I clean my windows and they still fog up. The one for the outside works wonders though.
                      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
                        Obviously the A/C takes care of the fog, but how do you prevent it? I have that rain-x anti fog, and it doesn't work. I clean my windows and they still fog up. The one for the outside works wonders though.
                        you wont be able to find something full proof with fog.....either deal with it or keep trying to find wasy to prevent it....... i know when scuba divers go under they spit loogies (sp?) in the goggles and rub it around to prevent fog...maybe try spitting all over your windshield on the inside and rubbing it all over......... other than that deal with it, and take care of it with the a/c.
                        Last edited by 91accord4door; 06-30-2005, 02:42 AM.

Comment

I actually heard the same thing yeamans17 did about the shaving cream. Might be interesting to try, at least make your car smell nice if nothing else

Comment

lmao i might try doin the shaving cream and ill keep u guys updated lmao
                            ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                              lmao i might try doin the shaving cream and ill keep u guys updated lmao
                              Update on the shaving cream trick lol? I'm looking for a solution to foggy windows!
                              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X