rant about a girl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rant about a girl...

Well... my life is fucking over. I just lost the one girl that I ever loved. I dont know what the hell went wrong or what the hell happened. All i know is a cant stop fucking crying, I feel like a pussy. This hurts me so bad its insane. My heart wont stop making the funny feeling like when you go down a big hill really fast. She accused me of all this shit and I have no idea wtf she was talking about. Some drunken lady told her all this shit and she believe it. Now she has blocked me and I assume never talk to me again... Im going to kill myself... jesus christ. What did I do to deserve this... I still love her and cant ever see myself not loving her...... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT SHIT FUCK THERE IS NO GOD, THERE CANT BE. WHY WOULD HE FUCK ME OVER LIKE THIS.

dang dude calm down juss wait a while let everything cool down then start talkin about shit....*simma down naw*

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
    nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

First things first...calm down.

Second, you're not a pussy for crying about a girl...it shows you have feelings...that you're human.

I don't know what's going on with the situation, but just don't do anythign rash quite yet.

Who is this drunken lady? How'd she get involved. You need to just give this a little time for everything to settle down. Your gf won't just block you forever and not talk to you. THere will have to be an exchange of works as far as what's up anyways.

However, when this does happen, you have to be calm about it. You just need to ask her what happened, what was said and listen to her. Don't jump down her throat about anything. Just give your rebuttal for everything and go from there. If she'll believe something someone else said without consulting you first...

Comment

Dont worry I wont do anything rash...

Well hi there drew! For some reason I highly doubt you've realized your "evil ways" . You know it's really not okay to LIE to the person you love. For that reason, I don't believe anything you ever said to me. No "I love you's" No "You're so beautifuls" No "I'm at Danny's house" No anything... You lied to me oh so much, and you honestly thought you could get away with it drew? AHAHAHA... You've actually made me want to physically hurt you if i ever see you.. and guess whos the ONLY one to blame? YOU. You fucked up, you bullshitted me, YOU will deal with it. You don't deserve me drew, everyone's been saying it for ages, it just took me seeing the real you shine through to realize it too. Where did all this come from you ask? Well I got some information out of my drunken friend whitney last night. Did I get wasted last night and cheat on you? Nope, because I don't have the desire to get drunk with my friends and lie to you about it, just like you wouldnt... omg wait you did!! Don't ever try to make my friends lie to me again, thats extremely pathetic. Camping in Walker Valley must have been great. But wait.. I hear you were at whitneys house watching her get drunk!! Oh and send me those lingerie pics of krystle, they sound so hot. This is probly a record breaking summer for you, you've lost you're girlfriend and you're about to lose your license! MMMmmm please stay the hell away from me unless you feel like getting kicked in the balls. Oh and Rosie and Pedro? NEVER AGAIN. I really regret having sex with you, you probably lied to me to get me to do it huh.. I really hope you're happy with yourself man, I also hope you see the extent your evil ways go to. I'm laughing at myself for being so stupid and blind, you had me convinced you were the love of my life and i wanted to marry you. If we ever broke up I wanted us to end on good terms, but congratulations this is a very angry dumping. I really don't believe most of the things you've said to me. You had it made drew, i loveD you so much... why did you think it was ok to sneak around my back and lie your ass off. It's hilarious you though you could get away with all of this, I wonder what else you've lied to me about.. Maybe you've even cheated on me. We're over drew, you're a dick, and I hope you saw this coming after all the shit you've done to me. I've actually fallen out of love with you. bibi.

Yeah, never talking to me again, like I said...

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
          Well... my life is fucking over. I just lost the one girl that I ever loved. I dont know what the hell went wrong or what the hell happened. All i know is a cant stop fucking crying, I feel like a pussy. This hurts me so bad its insane. My heart wont stop making the funny feeling like when you go down a big hill really fast. She accused me of all this shit and I have no idea wtf she was talking about. Some drunken lady told her all this shit and she believe it. Now she has blocked me and I assume never talk to me again... Im going to kill myself... jesus christ. What did I do to deserve this... I still love her and cant ever see myself not loving her...... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT SHIT FUCK THERE IS NO GOD, THERE CANT BE. WHY WOULD HE FUCK ME OVER LIKE THIS.
          bro, it aint the end of the world first off... Have you tried talking to her..? and not on, um im assuming aim... but in person or on the telephone? Don't feel like a pussy, just do something about it. Like try and figure something out about this current situation. Find out who this old drunk bitch is, why she would say something like that, and calmly talk you your girl about it. The world is NOT over. Your's aint.

I was, shit, I'm still in love with a girl that I'll probably never be with... 3 years... Ok? I've talked to her asked her out, nothin'... But im gonna keep trying untill I find some one else. That way I'll know for a fact that it's not meant to be...

and bro, if it aint meant to be, it aint... simple as that. I know you dont want it to be that way, but if it is, you gotta under stand how life will throw shit at you like this. But like I said, talk to her first.

remember, your CB and all of us are still here for you!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Wow, welcome to HS all over again.

I don't know what to make of all that babbling on her part. Let me read it a few more times. Reading it again...she's pissed, but I don't get why. It sounds like her friend is just a big malicious in her intentions, but drunk people are always dangerous anyways from what I've seen.

I don't know what to tell you man...from the sounds of things...this needs to at least blow over, you can't just go back after her right now, you'll be pissed about the results.

Don't forget...she's just one girl. Probably right now you can't view it that way, but she is. You're still young, don't loose too much sleep over it, just take it one day at a time.

Comment

Oh well I suppose life goes on...

Comment

You'll get through it, just keep your head up. If she believes things that people say without going to you first...this was just an accident waiting to happen and it might hav ebeen better for you. Just take a deep breath, go work on your car for awhile.

(there is a certain irony of me giving ANY sort of girl advice...anyone that has talked to me and my pursuit of a gf knows why)

Comment

bro before ho3s...i think you need to sit back, and think. you are just in highschool all highschool relationships, *edit some highschool relationships, are meant to give you experience. if i was still with any of the chicks i dated in HS id regret it big time.

people change for good and for bad. i think you need to just calm down, hang out with your boys and forget about it. if you are truly set on getting back with this chick COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION!!!!!

me personally i am at the point in my life where im dating a new chick every week. and i really cant seem to find someone who i can truly see going to the altar with. im thinking im gonna have to finish up school before i truly settle down even for a short term relationship. college is just too much of a big dating pool to do otherwise.

but cryings all good..*just next time, do it in the closet and dont tell anyone but her*...but yea..just go and talk to her if you still want to be together, and hang out with your boys if you dont give a shit...

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    Wow, welcome to HS all over again.

I don't know what to make of all that babbling on her part. Let me read it a few more times. Reading it again...she's pissed, but I don't get why. It sounds like her friend is just a big malicious in her intentions, but drunk people are always dangerous anyways from what I've seen.

I don't know what to tell you man...from the sounds of things...this needs to at least blow over, you can't just go back after her right now, you'll be pissed about the results.

Don't forget...she's just one girl. Probably right now you can't view it that way, but she is. You're still young, don't loose too much sleep over it, just take it one day at a time.
                    Drew, warrior here is absouloutely right. Shes just ONE girl out of, well a hell of alot more than you'll meet. And you still are young! Your proile says your 17! 16 whatever i was never good at math...

Hang in there, bro, if not here. pleanty more will come along. I'm still at the one girl i mentioned in my last post because well, im picky

let shit blow over like what was said above ^^ and then just chill,

things will get better

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                      and hang out with your boys if you dont give a shit...

it should as if you dont give a shit... that'll piss her off

Comment

Don't trip dude. College is on it's way. You will have many nights of drunken sex with different girls. I would have to agree with warrior saying back to highschool. Something I learned after I left highschool was that all relationships in highschool were a fucking joke. You are not fully developed and neither is she. You have no clue what you want. Go out there and meet some different chicks. Diversify your stocks and bonds with the ladies. You 18 right? You don't want a relationship this time in your life anyway. Your time to take adavantage of hot chicks is getting smaller by the minute, before you know it you will be 40 and you'll have to pay for this shit.
                        my ride

Comment

Too bad Warrior can't take his own advice and has the dating IQ of a junior high kid

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                            Too bad Warrior can't take his own advice and has the dating IQ of a junior high kid
                            awwww im sorry bro, im still a virgin too

Comment

Tehehe, had a talk with mommy, realized something... HAHAHA SO MANY GIRLS WOULD FUCK ME, WHY AM I WORRIED, I just wanna have sex. Bracersi = You are CORRECT sir, drunken sex > *. Man, why the hell did I care. I was just using her for pussy and having someone to hold! I didnt see realize a lot of girls hitting on me at parties and shit. Tehehehehehe WEEEEE!

EDIT: Damn it feels good knowing people have my back... thanks to all.
                              Last edited by drucifer92; 06-30-2005, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X