Goodbye!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye!!!

well the time came for me today, i sold my cb7. it was sad i have had it for 4.5 years but i needed to get rid of it i needed something different. i plan on buying a ford f-150. i will check on here from time to time to see how everything is.
    www.rms-usa.com

Lata man...Enjoy the F-150 its one of my favorite badasses!!!

Comment

seems like alot of people are getting rid of their cb's. you'll miss it, like i miss mine.

Comment

Originally posted by souldoubt
        seems like alot of people are getting rid of their cb's. you'll miss it, like i miss mine.
        Thats funny how it works out. Some people hate their CBs when they have them. Then, they really miss it when its gone. Personally i decided that im not selling mine even if i get another car. Ill just store mine somewhere.

Comment

4.5 years is a long time to have your CB7 (close to how long I've had mine actually) I hope you had fun with it and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

Comment

thanks everyone
            www.rms-usa.com

Comment

Man... lost one of the HSHO!!!

Good luck with everything, and don't be a stranger here! You've had a CB7 for years, so you're still perfectly capable of conversing!

Comment

f-150's are nice, i was thinking about trading the cb for a lifted 92 one with only 87k miles on it...not a bad trade...but gas is a killer these days and driving a lifted truck through providence, RI isnt exactly fun. have fun with the truck and post some pictures when you buy it
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

f-150s.... woot... when i build up my wagon and sell it i'm getting a SFA for mine.... putting it on 39's with a 450 and a standalone ecu.... getting pretty popular lately.... kinda like turbos and head swaps on here..

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
                    f-150s.... woot... when i build up my wagon and sell it i'm getting a SFA for mine.... putting it on 39's with a 450 and a standalone ecu.... getting pretty popular lately.... kinda like turbos and head swaps on here..

G, whats with the name? Identity crisis happening?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7

G, whats with the name? Identity crisis happening?

f block + h head = "g" series... put it in a 1991 honda accord wagon... you get the g-wagon!

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
                        f block + h head = "g" series... put it in a 1991 honda accord wagon... you get the g-wagon!
                        Oh, but what happened to i.c?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i miss my wag. it should be done being painted soon. right now im driving a 91 teg auto. its ok buy its not my cb. ill post pics soon.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
                          cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...ry.ten?id=5338

this is how a f-1 should be..... or bagg'd.... go big or go home with those trucks... mild drops or lifts still blend in with the millions of them on the road....

SOLD!

Comment

I think the only Fords I would get would be a Merkur XR4Ti, or a 87-93 Mustang LX notchback...

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X