damn finally, a load has been lifted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn finally, a load has been lifted

i've been looking for a job for about a month now, i had an interview the other day at allied health, for a receptionist position, then the guy called me later to tell me the position was filled by someone else. i was dissapointed, but then he said he wanted me to call him on monday for a second interview for a different position(general office, fixing computers printers, networks.. etc...) he asked me for my references over the phone, then he called them, one ref. was a old supervisor i worked with who knew i busted my ass. the other was a friend of my moms who thinks i'm a slacker. but whatever they both said worked, a couple hours later the guy called me back and offered me the job without another interview, he said i start monday. the hours are mon-fri 6am to about 2-3 pm...perfect fuckin shift for me, i get weekends off all the time, i've never had that luxury.

so thanks to whoever was following my jobsearch and hoping i get a job. it all worked out good and just in time...my unemployment was running out and i need a job soon cause i'm moving out with my girl.

good for you mang... i'm about to go for my 2nd job... i think i'm just gonna work 2 jobs for that extra crack money

SOLD!

Comment

congrats bro! haha I love my hours, 12-5 mon-fri

Comment

Congrats on the job... and good references do it for you all the time. Thats why its good never to burn any bridges you have w/old employers.

Comment

Congrats man.

Keep it up with your art career tho...you've got some real talent there.

Comment

Right On JB ... glad to hear .. finally ..

And about that art .. Mike is right .. it'll never leave you .. so .. dont you dare leave *it* .. ok?

Get a good nights sleep on Sunday .. and uhh .. work your azz off bud ..

A Hui Hou !!!
            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Good for you! Hope everything turns out good for you. Starting a new job sucks cause everyone is sooo nice to you when later down the line their complete opposite. Glad your search has ended.

Comment

Well congrats bro! I'm really happy to see you found a job.....hope you like it. Good luck

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by jeesare
                  Good for you! Hope everything turns out good for you. Starting a new job sucks cause everyone is sooo nice to you when later down the line their complete opposite. Glad your search has ended.
                  Hah, the niceness at my job lasted a whopping 2 days

Comment

right on JB glad everything has worked out for you and i see you made up with your girl (who's hot) cuz you unblurred her and your going to move in with here. cool bro.
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                    X