Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever hear a song that just makes you emotional?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even though i don't like my father much, that luther vandross one last dance with my father (or something like that) makes me tear up!
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
      omg you fucking pussys..

now if you would of said movie, when armageddon first came out i cried..
      The only time I really had to fight to hold back the tears was when I first saw Titanic. I think the whole theater was practically in tears. I'm not joking! Even my buddies were like yeah I got something in my eye. Yeah right...
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

2 songs, allison krause, "when you say nothing at all" when my ex g/f & i split up. i'm a huge heavy hard/crunchy metal fan, but dammit, that song make me well up.

and when me and my ex wife called it quites, stone sour's "bother"

Comment

Metalica - Hero of The Day
          Phantom of The Opera - Music of The Night
          Les Miserables - On My Own

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

I don't know who sings it, but my wife and her dad danced to Butterfly kissies at our wedding. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. 300+ people.

Comment

nickelback-photograph
              This song reminds me of a close friend that just killed himself. It pretty much describes his life.
              Simple Plan-untitled
              A week after my friend killed himself another friend died because he was drunk and rolled his truck.

Comment

Good Charlotte - Emotionless
                This song means alot since the song is about a dead beat father who walked out on his children at a very young age and hasn't given a shit about them since...my dad did that to me and my sister over 20 years ago and it really cuts deep since its still something that deeply bothers me to this day.

Hoobastank - The Reason
                This was a song that reminded me of my recently split ex girlfriend because of how she brought me out of a tough time of my life and really helped me reach goals I never thought possible.

The Ataris - In This Diary
                When i first heard this, my good friend was listening to it and i thought i was the only one who listened to music like that, i was used to hearing nothing but hip hop out of him. Then 2 years ago on the 29th of this month, he was killed riding his Yamaha YZF600R when a Ford Ranger turned into him.

Seether ft Amy Lee - Broken
                A very close friend of mine (highschool sweetheart), we sung this together after seeing each other for the first time in over 5 years since we went our seperate ways.

Everything else i just jam out to might draw a reaction but not a deep enough one to stick like those.
                "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
                Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
                20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
                BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

"How do you cope when
                  The one you love is with somebody else
                  And there's nothing you could do about it..."

"It's killing me to know
                  That your hearts with me
                  But you're with him cause I chose
                  To be in this industry..."

"How do you deal when
                  you can't be with the one you love
                  And the one that you love is with somebody else...

And what do you do
                  when you know she don't love him
                  and she loves me but she just can't stand loving you far away"

i can relate.....

-sniff- bump...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Thursday - 'Understanding in a car crash' There is something about the line "Push the seats back a little further (roll the windows down and take a breath) i can see the headlights comming" That just makes me feel funny inside

Also

Thursday - 'War All The Time' mostly because of the first part about the kid falling off the cliff and this line:

So we parked this car
                    Parents Garage
                    listened to the lulliby....of Carbon monioxid

I guess most of thursdays songs make me feel emo, they sing with such a huge amount of passion and emotion.

THe one last one, and really the only song that can actually bring tears is
                    THe Eagles - Hotel California

It was my dads favorite song (he passed away when i was 11)
                    I always relate the hotel to heaven, "A lovely place" that "You can check out, but you can never leave"
                    Last edited by Accord R33; 08-24-2005, 08:29 AM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

hey what song is that up 1 post?? im going thru that shit right now! funny part is as soon as i got on cb7 this was the first thread i checked out and thats the first thing i read!!!!!! aint that some shit!

fuking bitches!!!

any thing frank reyes-bachata

Comment

Originally posted by SsdAccord
                        Innervoices - Baby Girl

dont hate on armegeddon thats a tight movie!

green mile and Ladder 49 is a tear jerker!!
                        Forrest Gump is a tear jerker.

As far as songs go

Coldplays Parachutes album is very good. I dont particularly cry. But the track We Never Change makes me teary eyed. Kinda thought of it as a suprise wedding song to my gf.

Radiohead is very good infact theres a song that made me think about all the shit I went thru with my ex gf, kinda playing me for a fool...and then just deciding to dump me.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by T3h HoT!!
                          hey what song is that up 1 post?? im going thru that shit right now! funny part is as soon as i got on cb7 this was the first thread i checked out and thats the first thing i read!!!!!! aint that some shit!

fuking bitches!!!

any thing frank reyes-bachata
                          My post?

Those are the lyrics from the song "How to Deal" by Frankie J

aint that some shit though? There's this one girl I wanna get with. BAD. and I know she wants to be with me... I said something along the lines of "I already have a girl" just to make he jealous, and she's now with this other guy she dont wanna be with. Now im just sittin here... I gotta get her back...

and if it wasnt my post. Sorry for such a whoring post. LMAO!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

naaa na i feel u son. this one bitch she's going out with some ***** right there, and shes always calling me at 1am, im like yo if u aint feeling that ***** forget about him and come around my way!!!. the other night we was chilling and im like so shorty lets go im my car... and she's like yeh but in the back seat....i'm like yessss! but when we went inside she got all weird and shes likes ohhh i want to, but i dont wanna do him wrong like that, so im like yeh ok lets get out the car, but she dint want to she just sat there on my shoulder like sniffling or something!. i was like WOMAN! i wanna fuck!. damnnn make up ur mind....bad part was i had another shorty on hold but it got too late! damnnn! lucked out!

seee, i mean i cant deny i always had feelings for this chick, and i think that she does too, but she's like "ohh thats fucked up that i wanna do stuff with u but, i dont wanna cheat"

fukking whore!

Comment

Dear Mama - Tupac

When I was young me and my mama had beef
                              Seventeen years old kicked out on the streets
                              Though back at the time, I never thought I'd see her face
                              Ain't a woman alive that could take my mama's place
                              Suspended from school; and scared to go home, I was a fool
                              with the big boys, breakin all the rules

Comment

old post but i'm bringing it back!!

Hey mama by Kanye west, i dunno its just something about your mom that you cant replace...

Comment

Working...
                                X