Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever hear a song that just makes you emotional?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brawl
    Good Charlotte - Emotionless
    This song means alot since the song is about a dead beat father who walked out on his children at a very young age and hasn't given a shit about them since...my dad did that to me and my sister over 20 years ago and it really cuts deep since its still something that deeply bothers me to this day.

Hoobastank - The Reason
    This was a song that reminded me of my recently split ex girlfriend because of how she brought me out of a tough time of my life and really helped me reach goals I never thought possible.
    Two very good songs. Even though I have a very good relationship with my dad and what not, the words of the song and the tone of it just make me love it. I memorized the entire song.

Untitled by Simple Plan just makes me think about stuff.. sometimes in life when stuff happens and you ask ... why?

One song I'm suprised no one mentioned was:

Eamon - I Don't Want You Back
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

"I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love" by The Police...I can't even listen to it right now, I'll bawl.

LOL @ Eamon's long, meaningful career...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

The Game- Hate It Or Love It
        Mike Jones-Still tippin

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
          The Game- Hate It Or Love It
          Mike Jones-Still tippin

how does still tippin make you emotional? lol

Comment

yeah, i agree with brawl...makes me sad thinkin about my ex when hoobastank- "the reason" plays..

Comment

50 cent - emotional

Comment

Man this thread is crazy... it got me thinkin of all the sad shit in life and everything else! But on a lighter note theres many songs that make me go crazy.

Lonestar - Amazed (Me and my ex's song.. makes me go nuts=/)
                Crossfade - Cold (Basically the old part bcuz sumhow it ties up w/ me and the ex again)
                Mest - Jaded (So many memories that this song brings back but hey its w/e)

Yeah thats jus a few of em.. jus thought id share some w/ ya guys.. lol man and now its got me all bleh.. owellll later!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

footprints by TOK
                  my baby by bow wow ft. jagged edge...

music impacts you quite a bit lol

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                    how does still tippin make you emotional? lol
                    hes still tippin' on fo fos! this is the '05 *****.. switchin' lanes.. represent!
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Goaple - Closer

Also when i listen to bach or mozart, or basically anything on a piano gets me emotional, just something about it's simplistic beauty amazes me and puts me in a different state of mind

Comment

Welcome Home - Coheed & Cambria. It basically describes what i say to my ex and im still tryin to get her back but im the one that let her go but its a long story and i wont go there.

Walking Through Barbed Wire - Papa Roach. They came to town like a week after my cousin died and my brother and a couple of his friends got them to play that song dedicated to him. Then they put it on there second album and everytime I hear it I just get cold chills and teary eyed.

Originally posted by Dr.x
                        You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Its So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday - Boyz II Men
                          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Right after my gf of a year and a half up and dumped me for some faggy kid at her school, 311's cover of Love Song got me to tears every time.

The Beatles - Yesterday..I can relate to that song so much sometimes.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

John Secada - Just Another Day (Without You)

rofl

Comment

Hmm Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry gets to me sometimes too.. kind of relates to some ppl in my life

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                                ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                                ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Working...
                                X