Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever hear a song that just makes you emotional?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ever hear a song that just makes you emotional?

im listenin to Puddle Of Mudd - Drift & Die

its just makin me all weird, but i like it... you got a song that just makes you wanna cry/break shit/scream out loud... anything like that?

(no im not ***, so stfu before you say it)

IM BORED! W00T!
    Last edited by drucifer92; 07-30-2005, 08:11 PM.

two songs that make me "emo"

NB Ridaz - Pretty Girl

Mariah Carey - We Belong Together

im flat broke and single because of those fucking songs....

edit:

oh and
    Frankie J- How To Deal

bad ass songs
    Last edited by lil_dcb7; 07-30-2005, 08:22 PM.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

papa roach-last resort
      very depressing

Comment

omg you fucking pussys..

now if you would of said movie, when armageddon first came out i cried..
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Innervoices - Baby Girl

dont hate on armegeddon thats a tight movie!

green mile and Ladder 49 is a tear jerker!!
          Last edited by SsdAccord; 07-30-2005, 09:30 PM.

Comment

THANX A LOT BITCHES NOW YOU GOT ME LISTENIN TO MY SONG!!

Comment

^haha owned himself

Comment

Finch - What it is to Burn.

I don't know why...and it only happened about a month after I got the CD. Only for a few times, but still.

Comment

mariah carey - i'll be there // hero
                  racheal lampa - no greater love than this
                  martina mcbride (sp) - my valentine
                  plenty more but i hardly listen to those, though i remember those being an emotional song.. but i don't really have time for those.. tough shiet going on... ditched by peeps and struggles.. oh well..

a walk to remember (the story was weak) but i think if i read the book, it would've been better. still cool concept..

and im not *** either. but only *** fags don't cry.. they laugh and say "omg" "omg"
                  hahahahah

Comment

i guess you didnt sense the humor in that one huh? rofl.. did some one delete my second post god damn you hijackers! or did i even post again?

anyways i am sam made me cry alot too..
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Honestly this is shocking that 'this machoism' thing has showed that us men in here that posted here do have a softer side. We have issues bought women, girlfriends, drama, emotional stuff, etc.

That's good, and it shows how honest this forum can be w/o people going YOU *** u wus that type of thing .

BTW MODS, is it possible that if some of us donate you gusy will work into making more COOL SMILEYS ... still waiting.. LOL
                      hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                        sevendust - angels son

the first time i saw them live was an outdoor concert outside omaha, and it was sunny and 100 degrees all day, until they started this song, then it clouded up and began to rain, at the end of the song the clouds dissapeared, and it got hot again. the song is about the lead singer of snot who died, so its said to begin with but then weather just added to the affect
                        creepy!

Comment

well

eminem - Say Goodbye Hollywood

or

eminem - Hailie's Song

just makes me emotional because i can really releate to what he says

Comment

further seems forever - a blank page empire . . . i dunno why but whenever i hear this song my eyes tear up . . . funny how its also my favorite song ever

oh . . . i forgot to mention its not really a sad song either
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                              sevendust - angels son

the first time i saw them live was an outdoor concert outside omaha, and it was sunny and 100 degrees all day, until they started this song, then it clouded up and began to rain, at the end of the song the clouds dissapeared, and it got hot again. the song is about the lead singer of snot who died, so its said to begin with but then weather just added to the affect
                              i think Lajon has let out a tear or two every time i have seen them perform. the crowd really gets into it with the lighters and singing along word for word and it never fails. i dont blame him either.

but for me, i would have to say the very last song on Deftones "Adrenaline" album. not Fireal, but the hidden track. that and one of the songs from the Red Hot Chili Peppers "One Hot Minute" cd. i forgot the name of it though. i guess those make me somewhat emotional.

Comment

Working...
                              X