We've Been Noticed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've Been Noticed!!!!

so im bored at 330 am and decided to finish reading my issue of honda tuning that i picked up today. so i get to the end, as usual, absolutley nothing about accords. BUT (and this is a rather large but) when i get to the exhaust notes section, im reading a question asked by someone who has a '92 ex and wants to swap an H22 in. At the end of the response came the excitement . . . well i dunno maybe it was really exciting to see this a couple seconds ago but as im typing it it seems kinda wierd.

"Check out www.cb7tuner.com and www.accordtuner.com for a bit more in depth info on the two motors and which parts can be swapped over. -DB"

we got in a magazine!
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

SWEET !

Comment

FRICKIN' SWEET!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

OH NO TOO MUCH PRESSURE!
        That's what I'd say, but anyway.... that invites new members, and now we have more expected of us. But still, that is awesome.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

everyone now goes out and buys a copy to have laminated... picture frames and plaques are in order..

or you could just scan the article for us mang... (i mean snipet of a remark)...

but its nice to be noticed.. my car was entered in the NOPI nationals for honda/acura in STL presented by honda-tech.com... and youd be surprised that i had quite a few people come up to me and ask me what cb7tuner.com was... i even had a person who had just purchased a cb7 come up to me and say that he had just checked out the site about a week before and was surprised there were so many options for it power wise... scott (masamune) and i chatted with him and his friends for a while then retreated to the AC oasis of my cabin...

Comment

i bought one to read ont he way to san jose grandprix and saw that...i cant believe that ppl actually refer to us for info. we should all make/pass a test to be a certified "cb7tuner"

id sport that sticker.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i found this place the old fashion way...Google!

Comment

naw man.. the old fashioned way is referral by a current member while on another board.. i got here from honda-tech.com and then from accordtuner.com.... i cant remember who it was that referred me though...

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner

i found this place from accord tuner

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

how many of you guys are gonna be like "use the search function" for all the new guys?
                    good shit...this is a good ass forum imo...

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                      how many of you guys are gonna be like "use the search function" for all the new guys?

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                        idk but i still dont believe that you didnt know there was a DX version for our accords,

it is like not knowing that acura is made by honda
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Both of which seem entirely possible. At one time I didn't know that either. We are all in a different stage of learning. Those who know something can look back at (or down on) those who haven't yet.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                          where you been, is something wrong?
                          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

yeah i need to get a sticker for my windows no tellin how many hit this site would get just from me rolling around.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                              me too!

I'm glad we got some recognition! cb7tuner rocks and deserves to be noticed!

woot woot

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                              91 accord lx (5spd)
                              92 accord lx (5spd)
                              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Working...
                              X