We've Been Noticed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well......FYI

I found out about this site through a magazine I read about a year ago.....I can't remember what issue it was but it had a brown CB7 four door featured in it......he said thanks to everyone at home and CB7tuner for all the help or some shit......
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

That would be Burleigh! (91accordexR33 I think? He's been around so long that I just know him when I see him... )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Mabye Henry's letter did something afterall!
        Damn huh thanks Deev..I was just browsing thru this and I was like dude someone BETTER thank my ass for gettin the site recognized

Maybe it did finally..but it took so friggin long though shit..
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I knew you were the only one to try to get us noticed, Henry... and perhaps you did! It's pretty cool that the magazines know we exist. Has Steve seen this thread yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            Damn huh thanks Deev..I was just browsing thru this and I was like dude someone BETTER thank my ass for gettin the site recognized

Maybe it did finally..but it took so friggin long though shit..
            ....AND THE AWARD for most clueless as to what you two are talking about goes to.........

ME!!!!... what is this letter in question? by any chance could i read a copy of it? was it sent to magazines? magazine? any companies supporting cb7s with aftermarket parts..... i wanna know man!

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22

"Check out www.cb7tuner.com and www.accordtuner.com for a bit more in depth info on the two motors and which parts can be swapped over. -DB"

we got in a magazine!
              thats funny i remember telling db about this site when we did my dohc swap. he's a good guy and keeps it real. i guess he remembered it.

this is a great site and i hope it stays the same.
              Last edited by RENR; 08-07-2005, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RENR
                thats funny i remember telling db about this site when we did my dohc swap. he's a good guy and keeps it real. i guess he remembered it.

this is a great site and i hope it stays the same.
                wasn't someone else here in a magazine?
                I hate thieves!

Comment

i think the credit should go to accordtunerx for creatin the site congrats mate on makin it big =)
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

What's his name, 2point6 was in a magazine. I remember that post where you sent a letter to honda tuner (or wherever it was)

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

go us!!!!....REPRESENT YO!!!

^sold

Comment

Working...
                      X