No announcement yet.

We've Been Noticed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I get someone asking (rather frequently) about my 'clean-ass ride' as they put it, I refer them to this site.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
      We are all in a different stage of learning. Those who know something can look back at (or down on) those who haven't yet.
      yes very well put. that is why our forum works. there are members that have vast amount of knowledge and they are attempting to enlighten the rest of us. we were all noobs at one point in time. no one came out the womb knowing what distributor to use for an f22b swap...

Comment

Mabye Henry's letter did something afterall!

Comment

Ha! Very true Deev .. Maybe also, because you and the rest of the mods, and Steve
          do such a great job here, and the fact that there really *is* a bunch of knowledgeable members,
          not to mention the growth rate of CB7T, along with so many other factors like, our own
          walking encyclopedia known as Uncle_el .. umm .. anyway .. you get my point.

Yep .. I've had no doubt about the fact that we've been being watched .. I even think
          that I made mention of it, somewhere .. and it's no suprise to me at all.
          At the same time tho .. its really exciting to *know* .. that there are folks out there
          that lurk .. important folks .. that read what alot of us have to say. The vast amount of info
          on CB7T, could keep one busy for longer then then they prolly realize.

I remember when *fansinblack.com* got noticed ..by *players* who posted, and family members
          who also posted, and still do .. we even joked about the fact that Al Davis himself lurks there.
          Guess what? All posts regarding *his* name and any other info that they deem *important*
          gets to Mr Davis, via office personnel that lurk and read the forum ..
          Ever heard of *The Raider Nation* ?? welp .. thats us, right there. Player's who post
          do so under *alias* names, as do their wifes, or family members. *LecMom* posts under
          her own name .. (she's Shane Lechler's Mother) and wants us to *know* that she's proud,
          not only of her son, but also of .. The Raider Nation.

Yep .. people are out there .. reading .. lurking .. important people, that could someday
          make a difference right here on CB7T .. howz that saying go?

Be careful of what you wish for .. its a true statement .. scary true.
          I just hope Steve doesnt end up selling the site to some millionaire who turns it into a ..
          well .. heheheh .. then again .. if someone came along and offered *me* a kazillion dollars
          for .. ummm .. ok ok .. Steve's not a sell out .. are you good Buddy ..

Keep up the great work Steve .. I can never get *enough* of CB7Tuner.

A Hui Hou !!!
          Tomi
          Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 08-06-2005, 10:31 AM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Someone working on the scan of this? I gotta see it!
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

All I have to say is, IT IS ABOUT DAMN TIME! I am so proud of this board, I remember when I was on here, right after getting bored of the same questions on another site. What a relief cb7tuner was to me.
              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

It's funny how many times I've had people tell me "it seems like everything that can be covered with a CB7 is already on the board"... how very wrong they are each time!

When I signed up here, I didn't think an all-motor daily driver could run 12s and still be practical. I never saw a 400hp CB7, and now I've seen 2 in person. There's always someone with something new to present. It's great! I suppose those who have been around for a few years now don't find as many surprises, but when they come, they're usually pretty kickass!

We've developed into a solid community that has proven to be reliable and worthwhile. People who need to know something about the CB7, whether it be maintenance, upgrades, or simple information, can come here and be sure to find it. We're a very welcoming community, and that's what I love about it so much! Our doors are never closed to people who want to be a part of things here.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  It's funny how many times I've had people tell me "it seems like everything that can be covered with a CB7 is already on the board"... how very wrong they are each time!

When I signed up here, I didn't think an all-motor daily driver could run 12s and still be practical. I never saw a 400hp CB7, and now I've seen 2 in person. There's always someone with something new to present. It's great! I suppose those who have been around for a few years now don't find as many surprises, but when they come, they're usually pretty kickass!

We've developed into a solid community that has proven to be reliable and worthwhile. People who need to know something about the CB7, whether it be maintenance, upgrades, or simple information, can come here and be sure to find it. We're a very welcoming community, and that's what I love about it so much! Our doors are never closed to people who want to be a part of things here.

gee deev, can ya... can you hear me all the way back from the fifties??

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by buddah
                    yeah i need to get a sticker for my windows no tellin how many hit this site would get just from me rolling around.
                    Kinda like this?

Deevergote: About your last post: Well put, bro! I love this place! Like I said from the time I first became a member here, everyone is so helpful and friendly here... It's nice to be part of it all.

Thankx again to deevergote, midnightracerx, arrozburner, r0gergcm, 92acclude and any one else I forgot (forgive me, please!) for all the love you guys have shown!
                    Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

shit, i mean, i don't own a cb7 anymore and i love this place. I haven't owned an accord for almost a year and im still here! I love this place, because unlike some other forums everyone is helpful and just having a good time. This is one of the few forum where the old heads aren't stuck-up jerks, and the newbs only post-whore and flame everything moving! The mods are the best (yes you rebs, cpmike, etc) and they are very generous and forgiving. There is alotta knowledge here.

Everyone in general is chill, and I can't wait to go to a meet, or chill with some of y'all! We literally have the best community online.

Comment

I got here from AccordTuner, was one of the first 100 members I do believe
                        OS^e
                        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

word @ supernova

Members Ride Thread

Comment

IMO honda-tech has nothing on this site when it comes into the full depth in info,people who figure out different shit to do to our cars.

Comment

i came here from at also.... but when cb7 started i was still rollin a 3g... this place rocks my socks off :P

SOLD!

Comment

i have been here since Wickedimports booya BITCHES lol j/k But that is great that people are starting to use this as a basis of info. ATX has been approached from one or two mags for ad space and partnerships. go CB7tuner

Comment

Working...
                                X