Cops Suck.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cops Suck.......

alright back on may 15th i got a $285 ticket for excessive window tint and a modified vehicle ...(exhaust).....so i went to court a month or so ago to fight it and i beat the tint wich was the bulk of the ticket at $250....and i ended up paying the exhuast ticket wich was only $35...but anyway i got pulled over at a red light for my tint he never even had a chance to here my echuast....wich isnt even loud anyway.....so he gets me for the exhuast when he gets out and notices it....but today i got in my mailbox a paper from my insurance company and i went up from a step 12 to a step 13....this fucking sucks that the first ticket i ever got and i am pissed....itll be this way for 6 years the ins. company says........and all along i thought only moving violations added points to your insurance....man i hate cops i wish i could slice his throat becuase he wasted his time pulling me over while fucking mustangs and shit drove by us with loud ass flowmasters and shit........sometimes i hate driving hondas......mine sticks ou becuase its a lowerd civic with tint......all in all cops suck.

i have a few suggestions you may wanna keep in mind when beating the cops

1) if its loud slap a highflow resonator on it and put a silencer on it or put two highflow resonators on it.

2) never take the same big local streets cops take them too if your gonna go somewhere know the obvious major spot check where cops catch alot of people

3) i hope your not rockin alteezzas theyll stick it to you everytime.

4) put stock rims on your ride and paint em black

5) while driving leave all your windows down no matter how hot it is

6) if you get pulled over and the cop asks you to roll them up put the switch on off and tell him its broke and your wondows dont roll down if he tried to reach in just tell him you broke it and bring a reciept in and take him to court after he gives you a ticket.

7) never look at em directly theyll know your guilty of something just go about your business or youll get followed.

8) if theres a ricey car next to you turn off the block and take another route.

9)drive normal and make sure your muffler is painted black or primer black cops hate it when a ***** starts to shine with any kind of bling that they dont have.

10) when its at the begining or the ending week of the month dont travel out too much if not dont travel too far thats when they start lookin to to ticket shit alot.

11)heed my words

Comment

Dang that sucks big time! I know what you mean about having a modified import....cops just love pulling us over. I can understand why they would pull some imports over because some people just drive like their crazy. Then there's other imports who obey the laws and still get pulled over just because we have a lowered car with an exhaust.

I think it's sooooo unfair that cops write imports up for exhuasts because you have your super uber duper loud harley's, your straight pipe 5.0's, your old muscle cars, etc.

Sucks that things have to be this way for us.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
      91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

yea you say cops suck....but if you didnt have cops...you probably wouldnt have a car, would be fighting for your life daily, and you probably wouldnt be on this board right now!

cops might be harsh and stupid sometimes, but all in all, you/everyone needs them sometimem or another in their lives.....they protect their territory, and just because one cop doesnt do somthing you want him to do, or does somthing to you, you dont like...dont mean they are all bad! you should think how the world would be without cops, would your civic still be as nice looking as it is now?

Comment

im already a step ahead of you plaaaya....i have driven with the windows down all summer except that day becuase it was pooring cats and dogs....i actually rigged up a fuse puller to pull the window fuses quick as shit so they stay down...my civic has no altezzas its stock except tint and drop...and its gonna be winter soon so ill have to retint my front windows atleast becuase i cant drive with my windows down in 15 degree weather..,.so yea i have taken all the precuations....its just that one time sucked.....but yea i have a custom quick fuse puller rigged to each of the front power windows....(coupe).....

Comment

Originally posted by h22akkord23
            yea you say cops suck....but if you didnt have cops...you probably wouldnt have a car, would be fighting for your life daily, and you probably wouldnt be on this board right now!

cops might be harsh and stupid sometimes, but all in all, you/everyone needs them sometimem or another in their lives.....they protect their territory, and just because one cop doesnt do somthing you want him to do, or does somthing to you, you dont like...dont mean they are all bad! you should think how the world would be without cops, would your civic still be as nice looking as it is now?
            i know were your coming from......let me refrase.......cops in that certain town suck>.....becuase there know for strupid shit like that......cops in general are cool but cops in this town suck.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              i know were your coming from......let me refrase.......cops in that certain town suck>.....becuase there know for strupid shit like that......cops in general are cool but cops in this town suck.
              Lakeville, Middleboro, or Brockton?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                Lakeville, Middleboro, or Brockton?
                middleboro......

Comment

o its all good dog...i was just letting you know how it sounded!

Comment

Originally posted by h22akkord23
                    o its all good dog...i was just letting you know how it sounded!
                    yea i know...i have had a bucnh of occasions that cops have helped me out....its just that in this town my friends always get pulled over...you have to avoid cops at all costs becuase there known for pulling us over.......when i say us i mean hondas.....not just any imports ......just hondas...theres this one cop too that has bagged my friend like 6 times.....hes the one that got me....

Comment

yea i know...i have had a bucnh of occasions that cops have helped me out....its just that in this town my friends always get pulled over...you have to avoid cops at all costs becuase there known for pulling us over.......when i say us i mean hondas.....not just any imports ......just hondas...theres this one cop too that has bagged my friend like 6 times.....hes the one that got me....
                      Middleboro's known for their cops. You can go through the town, but if you come back you get pulled over. I'm never in that town.

Is it bad I was warned never to date anyone from Middleboro?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                        Middleboro's known for their cops. You can go through the town, but if you come back you get pulled over. I'm never in that town.

Is it bad I was warned never to date anyone from Middleboro?
                        yea mike your soo right.....sucks becuase i go through the middleboro rotory....to get to silko honda.....i have found better ways around though....or i just take my girls car.......middleboror/raynham both suck.....i was asked to never enter a town before .........but that was when i was like 12 and i was a little trouble maker.
                        Last edited by 91accord4door; 08-24-2005, 01:40 PM.

Comment

middleboro......
                          bwahahahahaha!!!!

Where abouts? Center of town or 18 going towards Lakeville?

Middleboro cops have nothing better to do on their spare time along with Lakeville..I was arrested last summer by Lakeville Po Pos worst experience ever.

Lakeville and Middleboro cops will come up with ANYTHING to pull you over for.

But you should know the regulations for tint. I wouldn't tint them as dark as you can get them anyway. Ah the days of riding around Middleboro aimlessly..what memories.

Fishbowlin in the woods in the car...definitely coming back to me now

:Edit:

Another bad town to drive in is Berkley...only 5 cops in a town that spans from Rehoboth (sp?) to the Lakeville/Taunton border.

For you southeastern Mass peeps we def gotta setup a meet of some sort before fall arrives. Maybe a Star Drive In right off 79.
                          Last edited by HenRoc; 08-24-2005, 02:08 PM.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                            bwahahahahaha!!!!

Where abouts? Center of town or 18 going towards Lakeville?

Middleboro cops have nothing better to do on their spare time along with Lakeville..I was arrested last summer by Lakeville Po Pos worst experience ever.

Lakeville and Middleboro cops will come up with ANYTHING to pull you over for.

But you should know the regulations for tint. I wouldn't tint them as dark as you can get them anyway. Ah the days of riding around Middleboro aimlessly..what memories.

Fishbowlin in the woods in the car...definitely coming back to me now
                            i have 20$ in the front and his tint meter was off becuase it registerd as %13 so the calibration on his meter was off......but yea i was actually on 44 going towards silko honda.....i just hate how going up fropm 12 to 13 lasts 6 years....wtf.

Comment

a meet is a good idea....for us local peeps....i am def down.

Comment

Working...
                              X