Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok honest opinion guys

Well as you guys all know,

I've been searching far and wide for another CB7 (I cant stay away from them.) and yesterday before I went to work , me and my gf drove around town searching for em.

An MX6 caught my eye (who can beat a v6 5spd) and it turns out it was the same vehicle that my gf almost purchased last October..but it had a salvage title so I said fuck that.

Drove out to one dealer where I found two 95 Civics both EXs one was red with a 5spd on lowered springs (looked like ebay coils) and the other a purple auto both in very good shape asking price was near 5 grand for both and 7 grand for a black DC2 Integra (Ls with Auto) retailed for 9 grand and a 1998 Honda Accord V6 for 7 gees.

So I said screw that Im in it for a CB7 , drove down to another dealer and found a 1996 Accord V6 thats been sitting in their lot for quite awhile no price tag it just sat there. So I left it at that.

I went to another town and found this piece. I swear I nearly fell on my ass laughing.

This small dealership had this pityful looking cb7 a 1993 Honda Accord Ex with approx. 126k miles auto with all options except for the long sought after Foggies.

He was asking for 4,000 at first but lowered the price tag to 3,500. So I pulled over only to be looking at it in awe...like that expression you get when you think youve stumbled upon something really nice but then you find out its not what you expect.

I swear this car is NOT worth the 3,500 he was looking to get.

See for yourself

The rust with chicken wire

and the shocking somewhat questionable asking price

I did do a search on ebay and found a 1993 Accord LX with 65k miles. Talk about low miles.

Cars completely immaculate even has a clean engine bay no rust whatsoever. Located in Ohio though...pics later
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Would you buy a Ford Probe GT, Henry?

They have some potential, but I'm not a fan. There's only one nice MX6 rolling around here, and it's owned by a girl (she used to have "mx6girl" in her rear window as a decal... before her latest paintjob). With a turbo they can be pretty sweet, but I'm not a fan of any V6 motor... I hate the unbalanced design. Give me 4 or 8!

Comment

there was a dealer not too far from here that got a 92 accord lx, litterally exactly the same car as mine, color and everything, but it only had 52,000 miles.

Sold it before I got a chance to check it out though..

Comment

I wouldn't buy one with a lot of rust because there is about 2x more behind it and behind the bumper. Trust me on that one, I learned and had to fix it.

Anyways, if you're looking for a CB7, would you be interested in mine if the price was right? I would take $6,800 with all the stock stuff too.. but good luck finding one. They are nice lil cars.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Henry, there's that 92 in my town that's 99.999% rust free, but the guy's a dick and won't take under 3495 for it, and I wouldn't be able to stomach someone giving him full price.

That car was from Cali though...

Your best bet is to get a car from Cali/South and ship it if you want one. Maybe someone here could locate you a car and drive it up for a small fee?

Comment

im looking to trade/sell my cb7 and drive it up to you 2200 its yours

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

I'll sell you one of mine....both of my rust-free LX 5spd CB's are for sale.
              00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

im never sellin mine i see em for cheap here alot in newyork i follow it and get the number jsut incase anyone else wants em and i double check to see if its a five

Comment

your best bet is www.craigslist.org

check up on it once an while..
                  http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

3500 man jesus If hes selling that for that price Ill sell my car for 4200 hehe

Comment

I think you should smart up and look at newer cars...that 6th gen sounds tempting

Comment

Originally posted by nasha
                        I think you should smart up and look at newer cars...that 6th gen sounds tempting

See thats the thing. Newer cars would be cool , but just like everyone else on this site...we have some sort of attachment to these cars.

6th gen is IMO to big to what Im used too.

And no wayne not on YOUR life would I pay triple the price you paid for your car...256k and it looks like it kissed a pole before you took it over.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                        X