Longest You've been away from your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rebels
    in about 2-3 more weeks, i'll be away from it forever.
    You know, i almost cried when you said this............
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

been 6 months since my engine blew and its still being a little bitch and not working with the f22b i cant remember how it feels to drive it i just remember euphoria. im selling it as of now, but when i drive it ill probly change my mind.
      ]

Comment

i haven't drove my car in damn near 2 months
        cracked a rim and blew the struts so i have been waiting on the rim to get here. finally ordered it last week, and struts are here but not on yet.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
          Oh believe me, I haven't let the subject die. They're going to replace the horribly cracked windshield, but the radio, suspension, tires, oil leak, bubbling tint, and smell of cigarrettes and weed are "my problem"
          that sucks dude . . . at least radios, suspension, tires, and oil leaks are easy problems to fix. . . the smoke smell must suck tho . . . i would NEVER let anyone smoke in my car . . . not that you had any say in the matter
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

I've been without my CB for nearly a fucking YEAR, a year man, it's killin me. It all started with 2 speeding tickets, which made insurance unaffordable. Then i got hit with the realization that I needed new upper ball joints, motor mounts, valve cover gasket and seals, suspension, and all new tires. Well, hopefully thanks to you guys I am going to have it back on the road this summer for Pizza delivery

Already have the mount Job done, just have to piece the intake back together, get my friend to help me with the VC gasket and valve adjustment, add 1 more ball joint, new tires, and she's READY!!!!!

'92 EX 5-spd Sedan - Odometer reads 215k with 195k on my JDM SOHC F20A.

'92 DX 5-spd Coupe - Had bad times soon after buying with brakes and water pump (only paid 700 tho), Ran awesome then water pump went bad! F22A1
            Needs: Water Pump and Timing belt (have parts) Front control arms at 200k, e-brake adjustment, mad body work, drop.

Bought from: Slick, STL_92_Accord, TASPRO

Comment

3 months and counting, I'm going to see it this weekend though.
              1993 Accord EX
              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

in 29 days im leaving Vancouver, Canada and going to Europe for 7 1/2 months... 4 months of which i will be in the southern city of Pecs in Hungary doing a term of school....

looking foward to the trip but im def going to miss my cb, especially since its only been 2 months with my h22, coilovers... i already put a stop to my brake upgrade, some paint work and some other minor things inorder to conserve money for the trip...

im gonna make a MR thread before i leave just so i have a place to look at pics of it

oh and my cb's not winter driven so when i get back in january i won't drive it till late march..... so its going to be 10 months in total without the cb on the road... so after 7 1/2 months of not driving im going to come home to a '84 tercel

Comment

6 months. That will be beaten by 8 months coming up. I'll be back in December.
                  My Car
                  FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by avendi View Post
                    2 years...
                    My family used it while I was away at college...
                    They fucked it up and gave it back to me...
                    easily over $1000 in damage that I have to repair now and a lesson well learned...
                    Don't trust ANYONE with your car for any lengthy period of time.
                    man i dont trust no one to drive my cb.....its like a kid to me.....but anyway for me its been about 2 dayz and i felt so weird not driving my car...i drove my friends 240sx(twin turbo beast)fast as hell but i missed my car so much..i love her lol
                    IM IN LOVE WITH A CAR..IS THAT WRONG?

MY MR THREAD
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132771

Comment

one week...while on honeymoon in florida.

The kick ass pontiac I drove helped me through it...oh yeah and the sex
                      ____

Comment

Working...
                      X