No announcement yet.

Longest You've been away from your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two weeks, was on vacation. it started up fine.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

2 years...
      My family used it while I was away at college...
      They fucked it up and gave it back to me...
      easily over $1000 in damage that I have to repair now and a lesson well learned...
      Don't trust ANYONE with your car for any lengthy period of time.

Mine.
      "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
      "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

2 months, 1 week, 4 days.

What a way to make your summer.

Comment

its prolly going to be a few months till i see my cb again; no car in colleges = no cb
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Not sure if this counts but I smashed my 92 accord sedan feb 4th and yeah i was without a car for 3 1/2 months until I got my new baby my 93 accord coupe as you can see in my sig =)

Comment

4 months to the day

Cause: Blown transmission, and waiting to gather all the info I needed to sue the jackholes who caused the failure. Damn you court system
              members/ride | the/website
              180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
                2 years...
                My family used it while I was away at college...
                They fucked it up and gave it back to me...
                easily over $1000 in damage that I have to repair now and a lesson well learned...
                Don't trust ANYONE with your car for any lengthy period of time.
                your parents fucked your car up and you didnt make them pay for it? I would have . . .
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

For almost 3 weeks when it was stolen. I didnt think i was going to see it again.

Comment

I say about between 91/5 or 10 months

"Jdm Fiend"

Comment

mine was 1 day 1 night...i felt so bad for my truck..that was the longest. never do it agian hopefully..driving up there myself next time.
                      Hands Down Jerseys Finest

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                        your parents fucked your car up and you didnt make them pay for it? I would have . . .
                        Oh believe me, I haven't let the subject die. They're going to replace the horribly cracked windshield, but the radio, suspension, tires, oil leak, bubbling tint, and smell of cigarrettes and weed are "my problem"

Mine.
                        "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                        "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

you should have driven your ride to NY with you!

Comment

i was away from my car for about 2wks. went 2 chicago to florida back to chicago to visit. but i wrecked it and it sat 4 4 months it really really sucked. whose ever is intrested in hearing the full story talk 2 me show me some respect someone i cant get a conversation going 4 nothing....
                            www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
                            www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
                            1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
                            2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
                            3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
                            4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

Comment

I take my car everywhere now....its my daily driven beast, but as far as I know, when I owned my integra, I probably left it for like a week......and I was worried about it the whole time......
                              1991 Honda Accord Ex
                              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

i was in the same state as mine most of the time.. but it sat in the first shop for 7 months, the shop when the motor swap was done for 2 months, and the last shop when it was being paitned white for 5 months. so a grand total of 14 months i was away from the car..

it sat in ohio for.. 4 months while i was in florida before i had time to go get it.

in about 2-3 more weeks, i'll be away from it forever.
                                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                                X