X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sackingz123
    Im not even Mexican.
    Really?

What the hell are you then?? Could have fooled me!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
      he's mexican, just as I am.

We usually get our hangers in one of those bargain bins at the 99 cent store, 5 cents a piece..

lol and you put a pair of jeans on them and they start to bend in the middle......

mexicans are not the only ones to have those colorful hangers...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
        lol and you put a pair of jeans on them and they start to bend in the middle......
        ROFL

so true!

Comment

His name is Abdul Al-Shazam

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

ROFL

so true!

its true man now they got those little hangers just for jeans...man you should buy them they work WONDERS DUDE.....those big ass hangers make you think you got lead in your jeans and shit....

Comment

ehh, im on a budget. im koo with these swap meet hangers. until i step up my game, im steppin up too.....the rolex line of hangers.

Comment

ehh, im on a budget. im koo with these swap meet hangers. until i step up my game, im steppin up too.....the rolex line of hangers.

lol..you can get them at the flee market or you dallor store..they come in a pack like the big ones...better yet you know those hangers that are made for little kids cloth....looks like our colorful hangers but on a smaller scale...SAME THING.....gezzzzz there cheap ..

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                  lol..you can get them at the flee market or you dallor store..they come in a pack like the big ones...better yet you know those hangers that are made for little kids cloth....looks like our colorful hangers but on a smaller scale...SAME THING.....gezzzzz there cheap ..
                  naw mami, i want my hangers gold plated...

Comment

naw mami, i want my hangers gold plated...

what ever......... i spend alot on my jeans but go cheap on the hanger.....hahahahaha....when all fails i'll just fold them and stack them.... ...leave the gold on my neck, fingers, e.t.c...

Comment

i cant stand gold, sterling silver for me. just a watch, a ring and a cross.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

My girlfriend wanted to take a serious picture before we went out to dinner, This is what she got...

Random Picture of me...

^Spring Break Kazakistan, It's Nice!
                        -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                        newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

dylan i love you, i really do.

in fact, this is for you.

Comment

the mad scientist needs a hair cut lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

heres me after getting completely trashed with a bunch of friends out for my friend desirees graduation..

Comment

Me N the girlie friend

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X